ITT: Post your local cinema/movie theater/kinoplex

ITT: Post your local cinema/movie theater/kinoplex

This is my neighborhood's theater. It only has one screen and the seats are squeaky, but fortunately the tickets are cheap (it's like $5 for students). Plus there's a 7-11 next door so smuggling food is EZ.
What about yours?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Iraq-Vet-Charged-with-Movie-Theater-Shooting.html#ixzz4aa04XAx8
nsp.org//
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>According to Lomax, he was at the movie with his girlfriend and her three teenagers, enjoying the film and laughing, when a man in front of him -- not Cialella -- told him to quiet down.
>"We can't laugh?" Lomax recalled asking.
>A second man threw popcorn at the family, and a brawl ensued.

>Lomax said he was fighting with the first man when the second man pulled out a gun and fired, striking him in the left arm.
>A defense lawyer argued that Cialella was being choked and punched as he tried to break up the fight and fired in self-defense.
>"He's a marksman," lawyer Greg Pagano said. "If he wanted to shoot to kill, he would have."

Read more: nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Iraq-Vet-Charged-with-Movie-Theater-Shooting.html#ixzz4aa04XAx8

What a lovely town you live in :)

inb4 someone posts their computer / television

bump

I used to avoid it but it's a 5 minute walk from me and i got moviepass so I'm there weekly now, i just go to the first showing noon or 1pm ish. This is a smaller, comfier theater that plays 'arthouse' films, though i kinda abhor that term (what's better?) a little further away.

Looks like a nice spot to have a good think after a good movie. Which place to you prefer in terms of vibe?
Here's another spot in the city proper. It shows "arthouse" films-- maybe "curated?" or "non-profitable?"-- in modest ~45 seat houses. The glass part on the left is a restaurant/bar but I've never tried it. Everything is a bar combo these days.

There are two large cinema chain brands in my city here in the UK. There is also a cheaper ghetto area cinema, which isn't too bad and its cheap, but not that well kept. For ultimate comfort and Kino films I go to pic(s) related. Its built around an old church, has a great resturant, and comfy seats.

>Its built around an old church
I'm always glad to see old buildings renovated instead of destroyed, looks awesome.

the only ones we have here are shitty rundown hipster theaters and megaplex movie theater chains

This one's a keeper for sure lol, it's an antique pic from our theater's showers long before the renovations in the 90s

That looks comfy
I live in a third world shithole all the theaters here are buttugly and modern

Post pics anyway!
This theater is inside a renovated school. They bought the whole thing- there's a full restaurant and the teacher's lounge was converted into a bar. You can get food in the theater which is a like it or hate it thing.

wow that looks like a horrible watching environment

It even had it's own designated shooter last year.

>plebs who don't have their cinema on wheels

But seriously, living in rural Scotland is comfy af.

Looks like something a rich kid would order for their birthday party

Thankfully it's a not for profit enterprise.

You are weekly. I go there too. Saw trainspotting 2. My junkie friend loves that movie

>You are weekly.
wat

>NSP
Seriously ?

>NSP
nsp.org//
Is this what you're talking about?

There are ways to get around it.

Arclight outside D.C.