CNN simply showing Pepe proves we are winning

THIS. IS. CNN. We win.

The reason we love Pepe so much right now is it's because it's the first time we've ever taken something back from the normies.

Now we need to meme moonman onto CNN too

>Ben Carson
>white nationalist

"The image, which plays off Sylvester Stallone’s geriatric action movie The Expendables, shows Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump and his sons alongside such “hard working men” as prominent conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, Breitbart commentator Milo Yiannopoulos—who was banned from Twitter for inciting hateful rhetoric—and Pepe the Frog, an amphibian meme that has been appropriated by Trump’s “alt-right” followers, some of whom use the image to peddle racism, anti-Semitism, and white nationalism."

>the current year
>a cartoon frog is now a Far-Right symbol
>the MSM says this unironically
Why again, do we think we lose?

From Vanity Fair

Memeing a black man into a "White nationalist image" is fucking hilarious.

The memes are breaking containment.
You guys need to stop.

>CNN
>Cable News Network
>News

>Pepe the Frog, an amphibian meme that has been appropriated by Trump’s “alt-right” followers
>Pepe appropriated by alt-right
Fuck off, Pepe belongs to us. You are the ones appropriating our culture, fucking normies reeeee.

"Standing next to Trump and smiling broadly is Pepe the Frog, wearing a Trump-like blond wig."

- IB Times

*We* do nothing but by Kek's grace

> A green frog with a Mexican name is seen as a white nationalist symbol

Fuck that was too easy. They look like fucking idiots.

What do we win? Am I going to get a payout?

Pepe was our invention you stole, appropriate my arse.

PRAISE HIM.

>white nationalists

Gosh if the SPLC says it, it must be true!!!
Fuck CNN

>frog of color
>white nationalist
?

>American media
it was my understanding that pretty much only old people still watch network news. what is a normal, 70 year old woman in a flyover state going to think about this retardation?

Pepe will continue to spread.

Remember:

Pepe is not just a meme......

It's something much more....dangerous.

>normies stealing memes
>claim we appropriated them

We have won. Mainstream media is absolute trash that makes crap up. We knew it now the normies will too. RIP MSM

Reminds me a bit of when we tricked the media into thinking rage guy was a "white nationalist" image after Hot Topic started selling shirts with it.

All they have said for a year is

>racist
>bigot
>RACIST
>SEXIST

You would think they should hanged tactics but I don't think they know how

>Absurdly popular meme hard to pidgeonhole into a specific ideology but generally seems to symbolize the alt-right
>Black guy
>Gay guy
>White nationalist

You think the fact that "The Deplorables" image clearly not being white nationalist would give them a hint that pepe the frog can't be pidgeonholed as white nationalist and is used by people of differing political beliefs.

Do they think they can shit talk Milo because he can't tweet at them anymore?

Basically that face

>Carson in the background
CNN is turning into one of the most Orwellian news sources out there, it's never been this bad.

Why can't they stick to covering little girls stuck in wells

It's just amazing that I'm alive at current date. Kek wills it, he will guide us to a future.

CNN is just the beginning for kek. Soon people will discover the magic of memes and will begin a new age.

This
Pepe is a FOC and racist CNN is appropriating his culture.

A frog which was passed around a Taiwanese animation appreciation forum for exemplaifying how good it was to pee with his pants around his ankles is now on mainstream media as a white nationalist symbol.

What the fuck.

>Sup Forums
>Four Channels
>Dubs

"Pepe the Frog, a cartoon amphibian, was popularized on the website Sup Forums, and became associated with the neo-Nazi movement."

-NBC

Kek

PRAISE KEK

We are truly living in the end times

>red backlighting
edgelord

Is that's you, Sam Hyde?

Praise Him

Is Trump Kek?

Remember that anything to the right of and including libertarianism is just different power levels of white nationalism to them.

Makes me hungry for a middle price sit down restaurant.

poorfag

No, idiot, Trump is the Holiest Prophet of Kek

Clinton news network

No trump is his herald and the god emperor of all mankind

they used my cut out of the roger stone and I'm crazy proud of that for some reason.

nice shrine senpai

No. Don't get carried away.
Trump is merely a disciple of the chaos god.

Trump is Kek's Prophet (peace be upon him)

I don't know goyim, something is going on. Even bluepilled SJWs on issues like fun control and welfare are waking up. "DAS RAYCIS" is now being made fun of by people I'd never expect since it's been so overplayed. Essentially, CNN is like the Boy who Cried Wolf with this shit.

Praise KEK!

rgb is the only acceptable backlighting

Seriously, at this point why you need this kind of "news" channel when all they do is showing internet pages with their narrative? Especially CNN, which become a laughing stock long ago.

Is there any doubt that meme magic isn't real now?

Protip: no

>winning

I can't edit this right now but feel free to change 'bane' with Trump that makes more sense

Welcome back, Pepe. Sup Forums did what /r9k/ tried to do for over a year, but we finally got our Pepe back.

inb4 they blame the (((alt right))) for abusing pepes power to kill Hillary

>the goofy cartoon reddit frog is a "nationalist image"

lel these fag kikes

pic related is when I became a believer

It makes perfect sense since any ideology that is not exclusively globalist cuckholdry have the potential of saving the european species from extinction.

Why dont the media take 5 or 10 minutes browsing Sup Forums before they report on shit they literally know nothing about and just end up looking like retards?

What a time to be alive.

Who are all those people anyway

JUST MENTIONED ON MSNBC HARDBALL

A meme making it onto one of the largest news networks in the world as a symbol of white nationalism.

Ya just can't make this shit up. Holy keks.

Journalists always do it this way, no mater what they talk about. Incompetence become norm in this business, because there's a long standing mindset that nobody will call them on their shit they made up, and that people in general too stupid, lazy and don't have time to check facts on everything. Well, they not far from truth, but only if those things they report are unpopular or no one cares about them in general.

>yfw the media knows about kek but won't report on it because 'white nationalists' worshipping an egyptian god goes against the narrative

you can not make this shit up

Moonman already got on MDE World Peace
It's possible

>white nationalist image
>there's a black guy and a jew faggot in the team

What the fucking fuck.

The black guy is brought in to infiltrate the enemy and jew is there to provide endless supply of money.

>THERE, in the white space

wo

CNN playing gotcha journalism with cartoon frog

daily reminder journalism is a meme profession , I mean how embarrassing to be a self-important literal retard that no one likes or respects as a job.

>A picture of a frog cartoon
>White nationalist symbol

There are no words to describe how unbelievably stupid CNN is.

By "white nationalist image" do they mean pepe? Jesus Christ the MSM doesn't even care anymore.

Uncle Tom

>You will get to tell your grandchildren how your shitposting got on national news
We live in a great timeline

Who's we?
What did you win?
What was the goal?

Getting a shittily MSPainted frog to be shown on CNN is victory over what and how? Proves what? Improves what? Fights which cause?

Burn your fucking fedora plox

>a cartoon frog is now the symbol of the struggle against globalism
What a time to be alive.

It means Mainstream Media is officially dead and they know it.

They're literally building up this false narrative fantasy world where Trump's supporters are all racist fascists

>the alt-right is a white nationalist fringe group
>they like frog memes
>this frog meme is now a white nationalist symbol
>Trump's son posted this frog so now he's a white nationalist too
>This is a sign that all of Trump's supporters are indeed deplorables (Hillary was right!)
>vote for her if you don't want the second rise of Hitler

MSM : WHITE NATIONALIST MEME GREEN FROG WORSHIPPING

AUDIENCE: Go home, MSM, you're drunk.

>This

THE TIME IS NOW

SHITPOST AS MUCH AS YOU CAN

SHITPOST AS MUCH AS YOU ARE WILLING

SHITPOST FOR YOUR FAMILY

SHITPOST FOR FREEDOM!!!

You guys realize Sup Forums has a much wider audience than CNN right? You think they get giddy like school girls when WE talk about THEM?

KEK wills it

You guys need to stop. You have broken containmnent. These guys just -cannot stand- being made fun of. Once people start laughing at their TV news networks, the whole gig is up. They have lost their control over their audience.

PRASE KEK

MSM DEAD
GET THE SHOVEL