Politician of the Year 2016

Here is the politican of the year. What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/667199/Italy-Austria-Brenner-Pass-migrants-refugees-Matteo-Renzi
ansa.it/english/news/politics/2016/05/31/renzi-slams-fearmongering-on-migrants_40f7c311-eaeb-4be7-9784-3b9d0c144274.html
usnews.com/news/world/articles/2016-04-15/the-latest-italy-on-track-to-take-100-000-migrants-in-2016
ft.com/cms/s/0/8956d728-5ae7-11e6-8d05-4eaa66292c32.html#axzz4K5VYBfUU
youtube.com/watch?v=KnqCoF9m2K8
youtube.com/watch?v=IQbwlh4Sb6U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AGENDA
G
E
N
D
A

Greasy skin
Greasy nose
Greasy pig

I hope London enacts Sharia just so I can feel smug and superior

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Who was the (((Author)))?

Nigga only got elected 4 months ago. LMAO

He hasn't done shit, except pandered to Muslims

I hate being redpilled. The (((AGENDA))) is so obscenely overt now. How do people keep falling for it?

This is like Obama winning the Nobel peace prize doing jack shit

> the guy who got BTFO by a fly

((Their)) thought process:

>shitskin gets elected to high position
>doesn't immediately chimp out and rape the first white woman in reach
>'let's give him a medal'

KEK. UK is truly done for.

F

what did he do exactly? oh right, nothing. just like Obama leftist wants to feel good and progressive to award them for nothing but their skin color or backwards believes.

>literally has done nothing but be brown and muslim
>wow so amazing best mayor ever!!!

You'd like that huh?

Should be Farage desu, and not even because I like him, because he pulled off one of the biggest political coups Britains ever seen.

This goatfucker is closing the Fabric. Full on Sharia. London is fucked.

I'd hate that, actually. But please explain to me how it got that far. I mean, really? A Muslim mayor? How did that even happen?

This.

Literally who?

I prefer muzzies get overconfident and over-reach.

We have been invaded by non whites. London is 44% white british now. Then another 60%+ of those whites are self loathing white guilters who love islam. Go figure.

You do realise that mayor is one of the least important positions you can hold right, they do fuck all and have fuck all power. Sup Forums only pretends mayors are important because they're either americans who have very different mayors to the UK, or they want to make it sound worse than it actually is.

too much money to be made in 'urban development', fabric never had a chance

You of all countries post this?

lol. Stupid bong keep hiding your head in the sand. 'mayor is not important, i don't care the man who represents the Capital is muslim, he has no executive power lol everything's fine m8'

Whites are cucks and you're the cuckest of them all. Save the Fabric

The alternative was a literal (((Rothschild))) keksimus maximus

>Oh no a muzzie closed down my degenerate club
>where else will i get stacy from the council flat pregnant in the bathroom!
Oh fuck off.

I'd rather have a muslim mayor in london that everyone I knw reacts badly too than a cuck PM that bends over for immigrants like Renzi.

Wait, I thought Merkel was Muslim?

Yeah he is just a cuck and happy to let muslims infiltrate our politics and life they, obviously don't hold huge powers, but he is a muslim and the mayor of a our CAPITOL CITY, it's pretty much a declaration of islamification

Lo and behold, ever onward the Eternal Anglos pretend they are not cucked and keep shiting on Central and Northern Europeans! They fantasize more about killing Germans than only confronting the Islamists in their own country.

The fuck? Merkel is """"""""christian"""""""" to the core.

Seriously though, what did anyone expect? London is cucked as fuck, every city is.

But everyone I know shits on that paki fuck. And I'd rather live in britain where the folk shit on him than a place like germany where evryone would be sucking his cock

fuck off with your whataboutism about renzi. The mayor is the most important citizen in a city, he represents the city.

London is represented by a Muslim who's already fighting the thriving nightlife which gives jobs to English people and brings tourism. You're done.
You're now happier to have a MUSLIM MAYOR OF LONDON than to have a sneaky renzi who brings immigrants and then sends them all to germany and france, like we do everyday because fuck you all cucks you can't do shit about it.

Feel proud we cuck you everyday.
We send you muslims because they want to live in white europe. we don't care.

We fulfill their dream of fucking your complacent women. fuck you.

Yeah right, that's why 80% oppose Merkel's refugee policy. Eternal fucking Anglo. Even your hatespeach laws are worse than ours. You introduced that shit YEARS before our leadership did anything.

You know we have buses in London which say "Subnah Allah" on the side right? Which translates to "Glory be to Allah". You are a KEK. For anyone reading this, London has fallen to the hordes of migrants, any if not all identity of the native white British has been eradicated. English butchers have been replaced with Halal butchers, fish and chip shops replaced with kebabs, entire swathes of London has been completely conquered. You can walk for streets upon streets only seeing shitskins and foreigners. RIP LONDON.

BASED RENZI PLEASE BRING IN MORE DIVERSE AFRICAN REFUGEES WE LOVE BIG BLACK DICK IN OUR SPAGHETTI
express.co.uk/news/world/667199/Italy-Austria-Brenner-Pass-migrants-refugees-Matteo-Renzi
ansa.it/english/news/politics/2016/05/31/renzi-slams-fearmongering-on-migrants_40f7c311-eaeb-4be7-9784-3b9d0c144274.html
usnews.com/news/world/articles/2016-04-15/the-latest-italy-on-track-to-take-100-000-migrants-in-2016

good, im sick of everyone moving to london.

>oh look he won the election just give him prizes

You don't fucking get it do you? Just think for one second in your fucking life your ignorant fuck.#

This is good, we need this. The more the people see this muslims shit everywhere the more they come to us, every rotherham, every london mayor brings thousands more to our side.

We need more attacks. We need more english blood shed if we are to truly rid ourself of this cancer once and for all. Once the backlash comes it needs to be so big and so violent that England is a no go zone for migrants for years to come.

But no, you'd prefer to have someone white as the london mayor and keep the muslims and the problems they bring, you're the fucking cuck here.

LONG TERM. Fucking retard.

So, this is it then. The last stage of denial of a demoralized and defeated people.

what has he done ?
>he a good muslim
>he dindu explosives

You don't know how shit works here.
Niggers come. They don't want to stay in italy. They want british pussy.

We smuggle them to France and austria. Our police smuggles them, boy.
They just want to get to white europe.
We just fulfill our humanitarian duty towards those stranded, poor people.

This is why france and austria are trying to close the borders. too bad the borders are all mountains and forests which can be traspassed easily by migrants.

You can't do shit. We are good, humanitarian people.
We give them a shot to their dream of a british pussy.
I wish them all they got to britain and got some nice, lefty british pussy, because you're damn, damn cucks who elected a muslim mayor of london.

You deserve all these migrants we let pass through europe. You're cucks.

>80%
ft.com/cms/s/0/8956d728-5ae7-11e6-8d05-4eaa66292c32.html#axzz4K5VYBfUU

ARD-Deutschlandtrend’s August poll showed the chancellor’s approval rating had dropped 12 percentage points to 47 per cent — the second lowest level since the start of the current parliament in 2013.

She's one of the shittiest, malevolent, most incompetent leader in the world and still half of your country loves her. Der Deustsch kucks

>Here is the politican of the year.
For getting exactly what accomplished?

>fish and chip shops replaced with kebabs
I'm okay with this, lad. Fish saturated with vinegar in a dirty newspaper? Fucking really?

>W-WE ARE LE ONLY PRETENDING TO BE A-RETARDED!!!

Of course you are, you're a turk after all.

For being a snackbar on a holy mission in the land of the infidels, what do you think? It's 2016 after all.

No, i'm not. Fish and chips is just shit, m8.

Wow that's racist.

>voting best ____ of current year
>current year isn't even over

Wew

Disagreement with rapefugee policy is not disagreement with Merkel as a whole.

But it also means that 53% dislike her. And you know perfectly well that you'd have the same numbers, or even better numbers for king nigger. The whole west has turned leftists and normalized positions which we'd have called communist subversion in the 80s.

Also (((polls)))

This, it's so fucking blatant. You could get a fucking sea cucumber elected in londonistan if you told people it's name was mohammed and it's wife was 9

>would rather have halal donner meat over freshly caught fish, deep fried in a crispy light batter with freshly made chips

Germany lads.

White privilege my fucking ass.

>friends with "moderate" Choudary

Not surprised in the slightest. Can't wait for HS2 to be completed and link the sharia controlled zones of Birmingstan and Londonabad. ISIS are going to abandon Syria and make Britain's major conurbations their Islamic State.

Yeah this shit is all planned out.

Everything has been planned and being executed. I have a feeling this is impossible to fight (not trying to demoralize just means you gotta work harder)

daily reminder that Merkel is ethnically Polish

keep hiding your head in the sand. this is how it works and WHY you get all these migrants.

ever wondered WHY they even GET to britain without getting arrested in the country of coming like the EU laws prescribe?

because we let them pass. we don't care. italians are not good people. we don't want them. they want your women. the deal is done.

Obama nobel prize 2.09

>Disagreement with rapefugee policy is not disagreement with Merkel as a whole.
How? That's literally all she is. Oh that and fucking Greece in the ass, wow so good.

So you're saying that italians not only love migrants, but they help them get into europe?

Wow I used to like spaghetti niggers, you're just jewish puppets.

shit, it's a bad night to be sadiq khan's goat. it's asshole is gonna be sore in the morning from all the celebrating he'll be doing tonight.

I forgot it was the current year

>freshly caught fish
Where? The Thames? Come on, now. That's just silly.

hey at least you're honest

>fucking Greece in the ass
Literally passing a third package of gibs of billions to the country is called "fucking in the ass" now. Wow.

Also normies are like they are. They don't really care about politics, only the 5minutes between the breakfast and the drive to work and then maybe 15 minutes daily tv news. And all of the MSM is partisan left to leftist extremist. They lie, to subvert, they manipulate, they blind, they propagandize, they shill. Of course a lot of people still live in lala land and then there is the millions of people who really are leftists. In your and my country equally.

Relevant

>here take this shit currency!
>Oh wait, we forgot to mention that it will cripple your economy and line our bankers pockets whoops!
You germans really have it in for classical civilisation don't you?

yes bong. italy has no jobs and is no place for a paki. but they have to get here to move to uk.

they all come here with four, five nations in their mind: france, UK, sweden, germany, austria. they don't want italy. so they get smuggled.

charities, police, the military, all help migrants to get to their country of their dreams and the women of their dreams. this is too easy.

This is not something to be proud of. we are doing something despicable, flooding you with the migrants who get to our shores. but we can't do anything else.

it's the eu's fault and your politicans fault. if you actually shot migrants, they would stop coming to us. but you love migrants.

Salam alykum my british brothers

You know every city in the world has access to daily fresh caught fish or are you a completely dense? My local chippy has daily deliveries from fish markets.

this entire fucking universe is cucked
just shoot me

Stop. I want to get off this ride again.

'Deep frozen' does not equal 'fresh'.

And 'deep fried' does not equal 'food', you wannabe american.

What publication?

This.

It doesn't even matter what they say anymore. It's as bad as the Soviet "news".

>You Germans
The entirety of the EU establishment pushed for accepting Greece not only in the EU but in the Euro. The final call on this has the council of the heads of national states. So ALL of them had to agree as with the East EU expansion. AND Goldman Sachs literally rigged the numbers of Greece so they could get in.
>line our bankers pockets
Fuckin hell, we had to bail out our own banks with tax money. So not only did we have to pay for German banks, we also had to pay for the banks of Greece, Spain, Italy and Ireland.

Also: implying I or the average German dude had anything to do with this.

It's not frozen fish, I'm not sure about other fish and chip shops but the one I live near has won many awards and has been around for 50 years. Like I said they get delivers daily from fish markets, I can SEE the boxes of fish as they unload them and they are not frozen pieces of fish. The fish is caught, sold at market and the same day delivered, that's pretty fresh to me. What do you consider 'fresh', eating it as soon as you caught?

From Stonehenge to Stone Her

here is a video if you don't believe me. 1:07, does that look like frozen fish too you Hans?

youtube.com/watch?v=KnqCoF9m2K8

>What do you consider 'fresh', eating it as soon as you caught
Yes. Like, when you're actually close to all that wet stuff colloquially called ocean where all the fishies swim in, you know?

Stop baiting him with fishes. It's too much pottery for me.

See I've just made you sound like an idiot, I showed you they don't use 'deep frozen' fish like you said. Now you're trying to claim it's not fresh unless you literally eat it the instant it exits the water? I catch a fish and wait an hour, the fish is no longer considered fresh in your mind? are you okay? Fruit and vegetables bought at shops cannot be considered fresh, even if you pick your own and don't eat them instantly, they are not fresh? Retard. Ocean to plate in 24 hours is as fresh as it gets mate.

Enjoy your donner that's been spinning for 6 months with a 13 month life span :)

>No beard
>Well groomed
>Wears suits

Looks like we indoctrinated it pretty good to be honest. It's slavery.

Or Taqiyya.

It's Döner - which isn't even a Turkish invention, but a German one. Your lack of ÄÖÜ makes you look like a barbarian and absolutely uncivilized.

It's Taqiya. It's always taqiya.

s-stop it England, it's not f-funny anymore.

Heh, die Metapher war gar nicht beabsichtigt :^)
>Enjoy your donner that's been spinning for 6 months with a 13 month life span :)
I don't even eat Döner, what's your fucking point?

>politician of the year
Decided by what, his skin color and religion? Fuck these agenda pushing elites and their patsies

MAKE WAY

youtube.com/watch?v=IQbwlh4Sb6U

Reminds me of this.

It's the pinnacle of racism tbqh.

Whats your point? You said they were deep frozen, they are not, now whats your point?

>mfw I was in this thread when it was recorded and it was already 4 months ago

People actually shat on Finn bro for his "shit, amateur voice"

Whatever.