BTFO

And you guys care about Clinton's emails?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/zQQk9
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd like to see those too desu senpaitachi

oh fuck off, bush isn't running for president in 2016

It's probably the turtles Jeb sent

There's probably plenty of shady shit in them.

Too bad they have nothing to do with this election.

Yeah, both are in the wrong here.

22 gorillion? Same bullshit different pile. And you call yourself redpilled.

OP is unaware that GWBush is not running for President.

And you know what cockfucker? That faggot should have been indicted too.
Nor is Bush currently running for president.
Purgery and treason get you behind bars and fired if not swinging from a rope. They don't get you the highest office in the land.

I didn't know bush was running again

>22 million

How is that even possible

His is based on stupidity
Hilary's isn't

>B-B-B-BUSH DID IT TOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
democrats are children

Well then, I'm definitely not voting for George Bush this year either.

How's that for consistency, OP?

The difference is you just know that Dubya genuinely doesn't know how to open his own email.

wtf I'm not voting for George W Bush now

Thanks for the kek based Moldova

You're forgetting that elections are retroactive and we can change the past.

Dubya could lose and entire NY city block and no one would be surpri-oh wait....

>22 million turtle emails from Jeb

Yep, and Bush was evil.

You want his second coming?

That's the only excuse both sides use when they do shady shit. It's funny your pretending only the left do it though.

Departments like the EPA routinely shred their documents and delete their emails the moment a freedom of information request comes in and ahead of it if they believe it a good idea to hide information. They do so to hide the fact they are conspiring to implement provisions well ahead of when they announce said provisions, usually in an attempt to influence elections for Democrats.

The fact George Bush was in office for 8 years doesn't stop the Left from doing their thing in the bureaucracy.

>the administration vs 1 fucking person

you're an idiot

This pretty much. I'd still love to get to the bottom of these emails. But at the end of the day i couldnt give a fuck.

Kek, nice post leaf

just shows how much clinton and bush have in common

sure doesnt make me want to vote for them again

I didn't know that George W. Bush was running for president again. Fucking idiot. We're asking for more transparency from politicians and you act like that's a bad thing? Kill yourself, shill.

Lost is way different than obfuscation...

Also - straws - we hate her mostly because she represents the establishment

But I'm not a republican and I don't like Bush.

>muh 6 x 3 + 4 million
Come on Schlomo, you don't have to put your favorite number on everything.

so democrats will start defending him?

>he uh good guy
>email iz hard

>Corruption is ok when others do it too!
Only strengthens Trump's outsider position.

> Another corrupt politician did it, so there's no reason to try to prevent another corrupt politician getting in

I'd like to see both desu

You realize that's over 7500 emails a day every day for his 8 year term?

lol

and nobody would vote for dubya now either

>Awsome Bill from Dawsonville
You're not Bill Elliott.

bush royal family = clinton royal family

if you don't see this you're literally retarded

>B-but people have gotten away with murder before
>T-that means so should we! R-right???

He received a lot of spam, senpai

>8 years ago

Why is this childish obfuscation allowed

>yeah well Somebody in the past deleted emails

Okay they shouldn't have and neither should you

I think we all already knew the Clintons and Bushs are largely equivalent. Democrats still love their half of the family though.

Those emails weren't on private property.

>22 Million Bush e-mails lost
>It's just 22 million e-mails sent by Jeb with nothing but turtles

Can I get an archive of this article? Does it really try to say that being like bush, someone treated like he's the devils retard little brother for eight years by almost the entire media, is a positive thing for hillary?

Lmao try harder.

Hillary is trying to run for president while bush is long since gone from the white house

I hate bush but i don't give a shit about his emails because Obama never ordered the DoJ to dig into them.

it's all one big cabal and they can get fucked if they think i'm gonna give the left hand a pass for slapping me because the right hand did a decade ago.

>And you guys care about Clinton's emails?
Is anyone saying that's okay? Because until Bush starts trying to run for election, it doesn't matter.

We'd love to fucking see them of course. But we can only deal with the current issues.

>implying I'd vote for Jeb!

>Implying I wouldn't have Bush, Obongo, Clinton and Cheney all shot as war criminals if I had the oppoturnity

thanks justin

How is that BTFO? Bush was as much a Soros puppet as Hillary. Just being a Republican doesn't give you a free pass. Remember, Trump had to make it through a horde of those to get here today.

the best thing about this election is when retards try to hold up the past sins of republicans to the light as if it's relevant to Trump. he shunned them and now that shit just blows back up in their face, highlighting their own failures. it's amazing.

am I the only Trump supporter who hated Bush Jr more than Obummer?

>it's a distract the people with bipartisan charade episode
People are starting to get woke, this won't work on the public much longer

You guys are alright, I like you guys

everyone hates bush more than obama, dont be fooled by trolls or under age faggots

at best most peple will say they dislike them equally

We told you bush did 9/11 but noooooo they're just crazy conspiracies like Hillary's health

I hate Obongo a little more because of his racebaiting, but yes fuck them both.

Everyone knows the Bushes are just as much of anti-American globalist puppets as the Clintons. Both party establishments have been fucking the American people for decades, and even the 3rd parties have been infiltrated by globalists like the Libertarians and Gary Johnson, which is why we need a true political outsider like Trump to start taking our country back.

Heres the article guys, i just posted this to see what u guys would say.

archive.is/zQQk9

One of the dems brought it up in the fbi hearing today.

>Bringing up Bush as an argument against Trump

So Clinton is no better than Bush?

You'd think the leftists would try to distance themselves from Dubya, since they're still blaming him for all of Obongo's failures, but here they are, comparing themselves to him yet again.

Also known as "Clinton as corrupt and stupid as George Dubya."

Yeah I agree.

trump defeated the bush candidate.

that's coming from someone who voted Bush in 2004 and never voted Obama except in the primaries when he was up against Hillary

Both were involved with 9/11.

Both can choke on blood for all I care.

Meanwhile, Hillary may do just that soon, and this won't make the public forget. OPTICS!

picr
but did he delete them after he was asked to procuce for them for investigation into whether or not he emailed classified info to people not cleared?

Investigate it then instead of bitching about it?

is gwb running for president? no? huh - funny how we don't care because we already knew he was a fucking retard. go shill somewhere else, faggot

The dems were sucking fbi dick and changing goalposts like it was nothing.

> And you guys care about Clinton's emails?

I cared about Georges as well.

But he's not currently running for president, so it can wait, shillary.

/thread

Why can't I care about both?

sauce or link you fucking new faggot kike cunt nigger?

>Bush did it too, so it's okay

That's a novel tactic.

Because you're either blindly republican, blindly democrat, or you don't matter.

Hillary Clinton confirmed as George Bush 2.0 when it comes to IT Security.

>2016
C U R R E N T
U
R
R
E
N
T

Y E A R
E
A
R

Remember when Obama said to "not look at the past" or something like that concerning the allegations against previous Bush administration. Remember that Obama cared more about two party relationship than well being of a country.

Had a hardy chuckle

>Bush did it so I guess it okay if Hillary does it too.

Kill yourself

It's been 16 years, no one cares

Yes, because while Dubya, nor anyone involved in his emails, is currently running for president, Hillary is. If George was, we'd want to see those, too, and you can bet your ass that the mass and social media would, as well.

Fuck off with this "b-but these people did this thing that Hillary also did" shit becuase Hillary doing it doesn't make it okay.

That's about 1 email every 10 seconds for 8 years....