It's another "sex" scene that tries to convince me that such thing exists, just to make me feel bad

>it's another "sex" scene that tries to convince me that such thing exists, just to make me feel bad
when will this travesty end?

>main character goes to sleep without masturbating
wtf is this bullshit?

>Its a "lets put a 10 minute sex scene in this episode so people think our show is gritty and realistic" episode

Getting real tired of this jewish smut

>the woman doesnt remove her bra during sex

>night: couple has the most raunchy debased sex imaginably
>morning: woman still covers her breasts with the blanket

Is this you OP?

>its another obnoxious neckbeard whining about not having sex and thinking he's an honest and genuine guy but he's actually just a bitter manipulative primitive animal that wants sex just like any other chad

I genuinely can't remember if that was me. I may have posted it. May not have. Everything feels like a blur.

>Character starts to masturbate
>Doesn't hurt his back after trying to suck his own dick for 30 minutes

Is it too much to ask for just a little realism?

I'm pretty flexible and can in theory suck my own dick, but I made a google research and experts are saying that it feels more like sucking a dick than getting your dick sucked, so I passed that opportunity

This is absolutely true. Not worth it.

Ha ha nice /r9k/ "meem" upvoted
Edit: thanks for the gold!

Maybe it's because they actually got their dicks sucked by other people so they only experience their own dick sucking part of the deal.

>experts

>sits down at bar
>says two lines
>cut to rough fucking

stop pretending to be a virgin on Sup Forums, it's not funny.

>pretending

Reminder that /r9k/ is the baseline for Sup Forums and always will be.

Seriously though.

Is a sex scene EVER necessary?

>there never was a villain
>he was just a fragment of the protagonist's mind

Terminator 1 requires a sex scene.

Good goy stop thinking about whats going on in the world and society
Think about fucking mm isnt it nice oh yes.. Look at dem titties. I'll show you some explosions later too if you explode if you catch my drift.. Thats it good goy. This is all you want out of this world.

This is the only one I can think of that was appropriate in the context of the movie. In all other cases they're unnecessary and detract from the experience.

>Some simple, everyday passing interaction like giving a waitress a tip, or asking which floor to press on the elevator
>BUT
>They meet eyes or the guy smiles while doing it, or he makes her laugh a little
>Cut to sex

Worse still when the guy is down in the dumps and the girl shows interest, like he's sitting at a bar obviously beaten up and drinking, and a lady puts an hand on his arm to ask what's up or something, then cut to sex.

Or even worse when the guy is a loner or cynical with any of the above situations, and for the cut to sex he's narrating over it about how it's no big deal or that it's an inconvenience for him but he's just doing it for her sake or just for the pleasure, probably some excuse like "What do you expect, I'm only human!"

Anytime a pregnancy/important child or character conception, has to happen.

Is this remotely realistic? Do women do this? Asking for friend who's a kissless virgin who wants to get confirmation from someone else.

Memes aside, if you just got out of a fight or a big event that involved yelling/incredible stress, women can sense it. Even feminine males can sense it, and they look at you right in the eye in public.(i was feeling like utter shit so i didnt look at them after two seconds ofc.)

source: i got into some sketchy shit and a fight this year and same thing happened. maybe its about testosterone levels or their mother instinct.

Why is it ok to show Dick but pussy is off limits, its sexist and stupid.

Well I didn't neccessarily mean only fighting, just as an example, which you raise a fair point on.

I just meant, on one hand you've got a stylish ladykiller hot guy who can effortlessly get sex, but then just as well you can have a poor guy down on his luck or even just a trashy guy, but still get sex effortlessly.