Seth Rogen is labelled an animation director while the people who did Moana, Zootopia, and Kubo are "others"

>Seth Rogen is labelled an animation director while the people who did Moana, Zootopia, and Kubo are "others".

Is there a reaction image strong enough to convey how shitty that is?

Jokes on you user he criticized it too

He criticized that he was a white dude talking about the topic, not that he was given more highlight as an animation director than actual animation directors.

I don't see him labeled there. It just says his name.

It's an animation round table featuring people who have directed films this year. It's pretty implied this was a discussion featuring animation directors.

Which surely is the more important issue at hand than the author of that article choosing to name the most clickbait worthy name for their title. I imagine a clickbait slurping shitlord like you can understand how/why clickbait is designed right?

Not really. The title just says it's Seth and 6 other people. You and I know the other people are animation directors but that information isn't implicit.

rogen is a jew

No shit, Sherlock. How do you think Sausage Party didn't get more mainstream hate?

More people know about Seth Rogen then the other 6 animation directors, so in order to get those ad revenues coming in, they put in someone's name who is easily recognizable

>I imagine a clickbait slurping shitlord like you can understand how/why clickbait is designed right?

Probably not, since he clicked on it

how many poc/women animation directors are there anyway? seems like outside of TV they don't exist in any substantial way, I know there's Brenda Chapman but that's all that comes to mind and even then she got kicked off of her last project

I've heard of Moana, Zootopia and Kubo. I cannot list off the top of my head the actual names of their respective directors.

Seth Rogen is simply who the article considered the most eye-catching.

I had to google his name, he's a nobody like the others but without any achievement that make you go "oh THAT guy"

Lol avoidibg stereotypes- the movie he was involved in was insipid trash.

Latina woman- a taco
Old jewish man - a bagel
Irishmen - potatoes
So on and so forth.

Seth rogen is a fucking shill.

>jew
>white
Pick one.

The funniest part is that Seth didn't even direct Sausage Party, but he still put his ugly fucking face in the movie and had the characters call him their "creator." Fucking egomaniac can't make a film anymore without pulling this self-insert crap.

Not many, and if they are they aren't making mainstream movies. Maybe some in TV, but not a lot.

The woman who directed Kung Fu Panda 3.

He's a name as "That funny guy from that movie" you say Seth Rogan among most people, they have a VAGUE idea who he is.
>"Oh, yeah isn't he the guy from Pineapple Express?"
>"Rogan? . . . OH the guy from The End."
>"He's the guy from The Interview right?"

Normies are still the majority let's remember

Western animation directors tend to be forgettable, so it's no real surprise.

Do you know what a clickbait title is?
Clickbait title is something that lures you in with curiosity.

Find Out the Secret to Seth Rogen's Success with Sausage Party!
Sausage Party Is The Best Year of the Film and Here's Why!
Seth Rogen Reveals Never Before Known Secrets about Sausage Party.

Not "Here is an animation round table featuring one guy you know and six others you do not know". Its using the one person's recognizable name for a dull article that most subscribers to the HR would never read otherwise. For Hollywood Reporter, thats about as least click-baity as you can get.

Most women in animation are producers. Who ironically are the ones in charge of hiring directors for projects.