Tfw there's less and less to look forward to every year

>tfw there's less and less to look forward to every year
Am I just getting old? Why does 2017 suck so much?

>Am I just getting old?
Pretty sure we all are...unless everyone else knows something that I don't.

>It's CGI so it's automatically bad

>It's CGI on a TV budget so it's automatically bad
Yes, that has typically been the case.

creativity is dead.

it's not dead. just hiding from those that want to finish it off.

>This whole thread
Pic related

There are good things coming, you just can't look for them to come from the same places.

So is this show any good? Seems interesting.

I don't know, user. I can't see the future or base an entire year off a CG Cartoon that I haven't even seen yet.

yeah, for the next 15 years.

Where are they coming from then? Because next year's movies and shows all look like shit to me.

What about Samurai Jack?

In the past ten years I have litterally sat down to keep up with one cartoon. Recently I sat down and marathoned another one. One has some plot the other is heavy in plot. Cartoons are dead to me unless they actually try something ANYTHING that isn't something I've seen in the last 20 years of my cartoon watching.

What shows. It better not be Steven Universe.

>creativity is dead.
I think creativity is a risk and that risk costs money. Cartoon Network would rather air something with no budget and gets meh ratings then something new with a talented creator's focus that gets great ratings with little budget. You can't sustain a channel on teen titans go alone. I get the feeling this new cgi show is going to be very johnny test in nature. Quick pacing terrible jokes no characters as it were.

Simpsons and family guy. The fuck do you think?

Shit taste, you have no right to comment on the state of the industry either way.

By that logic neither do you.

>show looks bland
>3PM weekday time slot
Why do they even bother? I've so many of these shows come like Sidekicks, Grojband, Super Noobs and now this.

They're all really bland, get bad time spots, the network clearly doesn't care about them and then they just fade away

>The Jungle Movie finally airs after a decade+wait
>Next Star Wars movie
>Maybe KH3

It's not going to be completely god awful.

Wait is she a witch?

and the knight is.....friends with her?

and that is a problem how?