Bring back /our/ Wolverine, please?

>/our/

>((((((((((Anonymous)))))))))

>trips

Haven't read this. How to you know he's dead and not just conscious and incapable of any movement for eternity?

as soon as Fox surrenders the rights to a massive money-making IP, sure.

Leave Uncle Tomverine The Avenger dead. Old Man Logan is better.

>next X-men event/status quo is called RessurXion
>Wolverine movie coming out soon
Within a year, two tops

It's probably what is going to be revealed when he comes back but for now he is "dead"

not for a few more years at least
for all the butthurt about not profiting from glorious synergy Marvel still tries
>Wolverine losing his powers in The Wolverine
>make not-Superior Wolverine
>make an infinite comic with Mecha Silver Samurai
>Logan will adapt Old Man Logan on name alone
>have OML running around the main universe

trips confirm he's not our wolverine

Kill OML, X-23, Sabretooth, and Daken for good measure

Maybe keep Gabby around

How is this any different? No one is Marvel is dead-dead, considering the extreme powers of everyone, even normal peeps who are dead-dead could be theoretically rezzed.

:^)

Why? Because you like grumpy Clint Eastwood-esque figures? Me too. :^)

Well then...

They always rezz them, this is a confirmed truth.

Why do they have to go full retard?

Those are Moloch trips, not Kek trips.

Hey Daken is pretty good, granted I only read his fist solo, dark avengers, and Origins

no, Logan is way too over used. Keep Old man logan and x-23.

Because you can't breath under hard metal.

Exactly the current status quo isn't that bad hell OML has felt more like Wolverine than Wolverine did in his last few years of life.

>Killing all those characters but leaving Gabby alive
bitch please.

I hate change: the thread.

GONNA

Na he should stay gone.

Why can't Kitty just phase him out and let him regrow?

Or Magneto just open that shit up

Fuck off, /your/ Wolverine was a hypocrite that deserved to die. Of all the currently dead mutants that need brought back, Wolverine doesn't even rate in the top 10.

Lucky Trips confirm.

Xavier
Jean
Rightclops

Who else is currently dead?

Got the page of Cyclops dying?

Is Nightcrawler still dead?
It's really hard to keep track with the X-Men.

He lost his healing factor. Logan suffocated under all that unbreakable metal...

...which is totally fine. Yes, he deserved to die and I hope he burns in Hell.

If he lost his healing factor, why wasn't he already dead?
Adamantium is poisonous

Read a comic faggot
Nah he's back, and no I don't mean AoA Kurt.

Blink is dead still I think, AoA Blink may as well be.

Nightcrawler came back in Aaron's Amazing X-men.

His demon father became a pirate and invaded heaven, so Nightcrawler made a deal with minor demons who took his form (the Bamfs) and they combined to give Kurt a new body.

>before Wolverine died
"ugh Wolverine is everywhere why won't he just go away"

>after Wolverine died
"psh like that'll last, he'll be back in 2 months"

>now
"BRING. HIM. BACK. >:( "

Nightcrawler's alive.

>Implying Marvel remembers that shit.

>Multiple Man
>Banshee
>Dark Beast
>Shard
>Legion
>Wild Child
>Vulcan

616 Blink is alive. She was brought back for Necrosha (she wasn't a zombie, Selene just found her inbetween dimensions)

She was evil for a bit, and then she joined the New Mutants team.

>Blink is dead still I think
Nah, she came back during Necrosha then was on DnA's New Mutants.

You realize he would be badly written or worse, right?

Beast created a serum that kept the adamantium poisoning at bay.

If Beast's so great, why hasn't he cured cancer?

>Multiple Man
Oh like he's actually dead
>Banshee
He became a Horseman of Death, he should have stayed alive like Daken, Sentry and Grim Reaper (who died later)
>Legion
He technically was never even born

>Dark Beast
>Shard
>Wild Child
>Vulcan
Does anyone actually want any of these losers back?

>Beast can make magic potions that heal poisoning but cant figure out how to stop a cloud.

Top fucking kek

Adamantium can't be poisonous since we know it is chemically inert or else it could be dissolved by acid. Marvel really needs an editor that pays attention to stuff like that.

It's a little too late for that

We've gone from "the adamantium could ONLY work on Wolverine because of his healing factor" to "Wolverine ONLY never went crazy because he did have the adamantium" back-and-forthing like crazy if it restrains his potential or unlocks it or whatever

Does Adamantium Statue Wolverine exist on Prime Earth?

>Marvel
>giving a shit about details
Remember once when Wolverine wasn't human but actually a type of wolf that evolved to stand on two legs?

After a long day of work that made me kek

( a Resur(X)ion is on it's way )

This is going to be one hell of a shock when Logan #1 gets back.
Think about it: When he "died", what was the Marvel status quo?
FalCap and the hot Thor were already around, yeah, but so were the Fantastic Four, I'm pretty sure the last time Logan interacted with him Spidey was Spock, Iron-Man was a rich white drunk, Scott's fate will be quite a shock, the Inhumans becoming a big deal, Alternate Universe Grampa Logan, Iceman being gay ... might not shock him that much, Spiderwoman has a kid, The Banner thing, Dr. Doom is a good guy who has a face now, Deadpool's a famous Avenger, and Storm sank his school into the depths of hell.

And that was obviously the point all along.
He's not going to believe the world's state, and what's he going to do next?

Yeah, I think someone has it in a shrine.

Fuck off to Canada and start drinking until the world makes sense again.

>Canada
He needs to make a non-trash Alpha Flight.

THIS!!!!!
Fuck let him rest at least untill we get a few good stories out of OML. It's nice not seeing Wolverine in 12 different books. All happening at the same time.

>He technically was never even born
????

>>Vulcan

Oh I get the feeling he's coming back sooner than later especially with the Inhumans presumable going to space and the Shiar getting some focus in upcoming issues of Thor.

Does anyone even give a fuck?
>before death
>"hurr Wolverine is the worst, and is in every comic for the sake of marketability. I hate him.
>after death
>"b-bring Wolverine back"

Wolverine vs Old Man Logan, let him kick the shit out of the old cunt

>All complaints about something come from the exact same people

Ok

He's an uncontrollable schitzo with limitless reality-warping powers.
It was the right call for him to make.
It's also going to make one hell of a season finale for the TV show.

I just wish he had taken Wanda with him.

Oh, right. I absolutely forgot about the awfully quiet Wolverine fanbase that never seemed to exist on this board, but suddenly appeared when he died.

>I just wish he had taken Wanda with him.
WATCH YOUR MOTHERFUCKING MOUTH

i didn't realize David had undid himself though
shit
what series was that in?

It was the finale to that second X-Men Legacy book where the focus shifted to David.
One of his alters became the biggest big-bad and after that fight he decided that he would always be a threat to everyone, no matter what he did. So in a moment of clarity where he had full access to his powers he just rewrote history and left existence.
Blindfold is the only one that remembers that he ever existed, despite the effects of his life in history still being in place.

(and if Wanda had watched her motherfucking mouth I wouldn't have had to say anything)

Unlikely that Vulcan will come back, but Gugenheim's arc of X-men set-up Deathbird having Vulcan's child so there will be another Summers soon enough.

t. Cyclops

>(and if Wanda had watched her motherfucking mouth I wouldn't have had to say anything)
...........fair enough

huh
i need to read that Legacy, iirc I had read the first few issues but I left off, idr if there was a delay or something or what

And let's not forget that he'll find that he now has 3 daughters instead of 1

Do genetically castrated clones really count as "daughters"?
And if I were him I'd be more pissed off about the Angel bestiality.

1 in 4 X-men are currently dead.

You're going to have to be more specific.

>And let's not forget that he'll find that he now has 3 daughters instead of 1
Do what now?

>I hope he burns in Hell.
He's probably beating manners into his kids in between snikting demons as we post.

*SLAP*, *SLAP*
"Ouch, why daddy? Why?"
*SLAP*
"Because of the dumb Mohawk, Bub."
*SLAP*, *SLAP*
"B-But I learned it from Storm! I learned it from watching Storm!"

Not on a team does not equal dead

where'd his like actual body end up anyway? is it like an awkward statue/memorial at the school?

In a secret robot basement Forge built beneath the floor of a remote Canadian log cabin.

>Not on a team does not equal dead
Who said anything about not on a team? There's been 90+ X-men and of those about 1/4 are not off teams. They've passed on! They're no more! They have ceased to be! They've expired and gone to meet their maker! They're stiffs! Bereft of life, they rest in peace! Their metabolic processes are now history! They're off the twig! They've kicked the bucket. They've shuffled off this mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleeding choir invisible!! They are EX-X-MEN!

Decent foundation has been built for that: Sasquatch, Puck, Aurora and Northstar have been holding down the fort in orbit with Cap. Marvel, but they've parted ways recently. Good foundation for a start. Just need some new blood, eh?

After all, that's the largest concentration of refined Adamantium left in the world. Somebody's going to want to get it.

Meh. I like old man logan more.

We need all the X-Men back, now more than ever.

There is an user story timing it right now.

Have they at least attempted to give a reason as to why Kitty or Erik couldn't just free him?

she figured he was dead and he simply didn't want to

wait, what, really?