>Villain implied/stated to have killed people

>Gets comical comeuppance, but otherwise no lasting punishment.

>Because she's hot.

Carlos you rat bastard.

the one on the left.

Is he a villain?

Hey, she mellowed out. She's cool now.

She actually didn't, unless there's a joke/meme I'm not getting here.

what exaclty the lasting punishment is, aside from being killed? she lost her ship, her battle powers, her army and a good bit of her confidence.

he absolutely is once you remember that him and Flowey are the same person

>That spoiler
You know that that isn't true, right? I don't know why you'd feeding him lies this late after the game came out and he can easily verify it.

I already played the game, actually. I'm just wondering whether or not the fanbase generally considered Asgore a villain.

Honestly, I would be fine with her being killed. She kind of deserves it.

He murdered 6 innocent people, he is absolutely a villain.

We don't really know how dickish the previous humans were, do we? He may have been justified killing them. Self defense or whatever.

it says 'Asriel' on the drawing, i assumed it's the aged version of him, and talked about him. awkward

One of them definitely killed some monsters

>Wanting to kill the MC's true love

Yeah, I see the filename now. I think the labeler was just confused.

With a drill designed to destroy planets.

Wander is definitely not the kind of show you watch to see someone get killed.

What about Beep Boop, or the Original Captain Tim, Or Janet, or Buster?

>Beep Boop
It's a robot. And that was admittedly a really odd tone for an episode.

>Original Captain Tim
The giant space monster? Those don't really count as a "someone."

>Or Janet, or Buster
Sorry, who?

>original Captain Tim
he's the literal ship captain after whom the sdiper thingy is named, hence 'original'
he's dead before he even introduced, thought, so it's different

>Janet or Buster
living planets, presumed to be drilled out by Dominator. killed off-screen/unconfirmed if killed at all.

Actually, Original Captain Tim was the captain of the abandoned ship that the New Captain Tim (The spider monster) ate.

Janet's the sentient planet from "The Lonely Planet." She was killed by Dominator off screen. Same with Buster, the giant planet-eating dog.

it's not completely out of possibility for _someone_ to die in WoY, they live in a crazy warlord enviroment after all. But for a major recurring character that's pretty much out of question.

Well, in all listed cases, "death off screen" isn't really "watching to see someone get killed." It's a technicality, sure. But I think it's a fair disqualification.

Well, main villains are often the exception to the "nobody important can die" rule some shows/movies have. One recent example is Bill Cipher.

Gravity Falls was also a bit edgier than WOY. A big theme of Wander is redemption, so just killing the end boss is kind of tone deaf.

Well, she certainly wasn't redeemed. Neither was Hater, for that matter, but that was probably due to the show being cancelled.

She's a mean one.

A sudden heel-turn would also have been too hard to swallow. So leaving open the possibility is probably their best option. And Hater is one of those characters that as long as the show is going cannot drop his mantle of bad guy. Too much humor is derived from his antagonism at Wander's hands.

>....PLEASE.

What did Iago do that was so horrible? He was pretty much just along for the ride. Unless stuffing crackers in a guy's mouth is unforgivable.

He sugested some of the worst things to Jafar, including murder.

>the whole voltron episode

I don't get it. I would blame wander above dominator at that point, and run them both out of the galaxy