Name someone who could beat him

Name someone who could beat him.

Pro-tip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=god-man&biw=1920&bih=934&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwibotTy7YjRAhVms1QKHRoCBmsQ_AUIBigB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Popeye.

Giorno with GER

Could God Man name someone who could beat himself?

Devil-man

Anti-God-Woman!

Herbie

God-God-Man

Saitama can't beat anyone who can become intangible.

You know who's intangible?

The Holy Spirit.

The character is identified as GOD-MAN.
That seems a stylistic choice which means it may be God or just a god. As if that weren't enough, his divinity and omniscience very well may have been diminished by manifesting within the confines of a human body. Lets assume he is Jesus mode. I don't recall Jesus ever going intangible.

Babel fish.

>The Holy Spirit.

Power-Man

Stardust

My soggy knees when they grow. Intellectual checkmate, alt-shitlords.

He literally defeats a superhuman criminal that vows to DESTROY GOD-MAN while on a different planet by willing it to be so. He is omnipotent. In terms of gag superheroes omnipotence > punching.

At one point it seems as if a villain going by the title of the Paradoxer manages to overcome God-Man by turning his own omnipotence back upon himself but then...

Smash it while its in the ghost trap

That wrestlemania panel isn't exactly accurate anymore.

I am too busy laughing at that comic to continue. I'm tapping out.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

...I didn't use a tripcode.

Oh, god. I need more of these.

Dig in, they're all yours, my friend.

google.com/search?q=god-man&biw=1920&bih=934&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwibotTy7YjRAhVms1QKHRoCBmsQ_AUIBigB

Demonbane

>Angel Summoner and BMX Bandit

I like how God-God-man is drawn with Kirby like lines and flys off into Kirby space.

Paradox Man

>tripcode
Do you even know what that means?