Really surprised that Injustice actually rolled with this pairing

Really surprised that Injustice actually rolled with this pairing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EpAQ2xH8ljU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>helps kill Lois
>helps nuke a city
>starts a fight that kills Nightwing
>is constantly trying to suck an underage dick
Harley will be the one that kills Supes in Injustice 2 and will be hailed as the savior, calling it.

Nah, that'll be Harley's kid in a passing the torch sort of moment, like in MKX with Johnny Cage and Cassie Cage

It wouldn't even be an OC Donut Steel either because Joker's Daughter is a thing...

IT'S HAPPENING!!!

But Joker's Daughter is called Duela, while Harl's kid is called Lucy. Meh, it Injustice so changes it's bound to happen

Why doesn't this pairing bother me as much as it should?

Shazam's probably the least unhealthy boyfriend she's ever had.

Because Harley it's a womanchild while Billy is a childman (?) dunno, but he's more mature than her so it's seems more attractive to the eye

Opposite attracts and all that

Wisdom of Soloman sure seems to do jack shit about determining that Supes is fucking insane.

Fair enough. Wait a couple more years for Billy to be lega--wait, Billy gets lobotomized by Superman in the game

Nevermind.

Solomon had a fucking ring that enslaved an entire race of magical beings absolutely and somehow managed to lose it to one of those magical beings, who proceeded to kick him the fuck out of his own kingdom.

He only got it back because God mind raped the Djinn to throw the ring into the ocean. He was a dumbass.

I'm certainly not disagreeing but you'd think that Mr. Babby Cutter would have a better power to offer, being a supposedly legendary figure.

Of course, writers can determine them to be as competent or retarded as they wish.

I wonder with who she'll get paired now

Who am I kidding, chances are poiting to Ivy

But Harley... What fun it would then?

I lost my shame ages ago.

Solomon lost his ring to some bitch who sucked his dick, in exchange for the best damn dick sucking in his entire life he began to worship Moloch.

I wouldn't be surprised. That or some alternate Earth's Joker where Harley died.

I don't think NRS is doing alternative Earths this time, with the gear system and all they don't need to pull that stuff to justify a different look for a character

Holy shit Harley needs to be erased from existence, or be made in to a regular cumdump villain slut

>tfw Billy won't get his senses back until the very end. At least Flash went turncoat so it wasn't completely in vain.

She's saying the truth, tho. Billy is too damn pure and innocent to be supporting Superman

What does she care, she only helped murder millions

Honestly I was always under the impression he was kind of cowed into being on Supes' side.

Because she saw the light at the end of tunned now that Joker's gone, she's actually a hero now

Nah, even in the games cinematics it's made clear that Billy is supporting Superman out of his own free will

>refers to Billy as a separate persona
So this is one of those takes on Captain Marvel where he's a separate entity who switches places with Billy Batson.

The /ss/ is a lie.

There's not enough art

It weirdly works

And no one notices her because?

They thought she was his mom.

She actually went to the office and told them she was there to pick him up and they believed her.

She had grandkids in Batman Beyond.

This writer really hated Superman.

He's trying to keep a secret identity.

So what's the latest news on the game?

>not only did she assist in murder of everyone in Metropolis
>but she's a pedophile too

Bruce will defend this

Well he defended the Joker too and he was behind it all.

Perhaps if they ignore the crazy lady, she'll go away.

the Injustice Universe is just a terrible universe in general, it's what I would expect if DC heroes were at Marvel

Yeah, the heroes are pretty pants-on-head retarded and oblivious.

Nothing so far. Dont know why its been so quiet since Comic-con

Voice actor strike, I think

>They thought she was his mom.
But he's an Orphan.

>She helped murder millions, so fuck her for trying to help a nice kid out of oppressing billions

You're a superfascist fanboy, aren'tcha?

Shows how much the school cares about their students.

HOT

>saving the bitch that helped kill Lois and nuke Metropolis

Superman was right to kill Billy.

That shit happened because of Joker and HER.

>She gets paired with main Earth Billy
How do you react?

How will Sup Forums react when the one who kills Superman turns out to be _Joker_?

Like this

Story Time?

>Marvel and Billy being different personalities
>Marvel fucking Harley without Bily knowing

hmmm nah

>he thinks Joker's Daughter is Joker's daughter

Fucking casuals

I like this Harley design

What's this "Ground Zero" thing? Haven't keep up since early Year Five

CUTE
U
T
E

It's a retelling of what happens in the game, through Harley's perspective because we're not allowed to have nice things.

Indeed. Sadly it's doomed... fucking game.

If you want the game's story, just go on fucking youtube.

AU fanfiction when?

Not him but anyone else would've been better as the main character and we wouldn't have to put up with Harley's bad jokes and effortless redemption.

So one is wonder woman and the other one? Wonder girl?

Wonder Woman (Earth Prime) with Bats and Wonder Woman (Injustice Earth) with Black Adam

But otherwise that would make Harley a pedophile and DC wouldn't want that.

Ah, alt earth WW would've been my second guess

youtu.be/EpAQ2xH8ljU

I hope this means a reveal is coming, I wanna know if character I like is in the game

jesus christ this is terrible. This person has no idea how to draw action

Finally someone had the balls to state the obvious