He doesn't buy and collect floppies

>He doesn't buy and collect floppies
>Making a shitty excuse not to buy variants because you are poor

>having accumulating boxes of trashy magazines you never touch again
>not reading comics online and buying trades of the best stuff that look nice on a shelf
>spending four bucks a month on multiple decompressed issues that take two minutes to read only to get burned on a shit ending or cancelled book thirty bucks down the line that are all 20% ads anyways
>buying into the worthless post-90's comic market

Yeah, nah. I mean, if that's your thing, fine, but don't get all smarmy about it.

>magazines

Why do I feel like you're secretly a footfag?

Variant hunters never made sense to me. I have a friend who does it and he says he plans to resell them, but most of them aren't getting anywhere near the worth of collecting them in the first place.

Post your pull list.

that would take too much time

>falling for variants kikery
Good goy.

>not having a spare seven bedroom house to store all your stuff in
>actually whining about four bucks a month when a single sheet of my toilet paper costs more than that
Fucking poorfags, how do you even function?

this

>showing off her feet
I knew she was a degenerate

it just feels bad when your a poorfag and you get burned and buy a shitty book

>bottomless in the bathtub but not topless
Goddamnit gurihiru, you could've gotten away with it. Just make sure her tits are covered by her arm of whatever.

The costume is a leotard. Her bottom is covered, just not her legs.

Well she took off her giant boots at least

>buying floppies

I mean I do...but I hate it, would rather trade wait but I'm impatient.

>buying variants
Fucking TRASH. You are what is wrong with the industry

I'll give you floppies, but variants are a cancer on the industry that pander to the very same people that crashed the industry 20 years ago and are trying their fucking hardest to crash it again.

I only buy TPB
>Bough Gwenpool TPB of cute today

It's actually a plot point. Gwen believes that she can't ever be in a state the artist and writer can't show (naked, exceptionally disfigured from battle etc) because she'd be "off panel" and she can't risk something important happening off panel.

Hence bathing clothed.

She also thinks the costume may have originally been meant to be a swimsuit.

Fuck floppies. They should be garbage ink printed on garbage paper sold for less than a dollar. As it stands they're the worst of both worlds, simultaneously too high quality to buy for cheap, and too fragile to keep around without going out of your way to preserve them. It's an unbelievably shitty system.

>Marvel sales so shitty Ike himself has to shitpost on Sup Forums

retarded logic

>Naked AND disfigured from battle
Rarely do you get a chance to use that image so appropriately.

Nipples I get, but they can't show her butt at all?