Zika making adults retarded

>“Zika can clearly enter the brain of adults and can wreak havoc”

The Jews finally fucking did it.

newswire.rockefeller.edu/2016/08/18/zika-infection-may-affect-adult-brain-cells-suggesting-risk-may-not-be-limited-to-pregnant-women/

Other urls found in this thread:

newswire.rockefeller.edu/2016/08/18/zika-infection-may-affect-adult-brain-cells-suggesting-risk-may-not-be-limited-to-pregnant-women/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

well i'm terrified

what do you even fucking do if you live here

You become a degenerate.

A FUCKING PENIS

>literally their last hope of getting Hillary elected

All according to plan

So, like 90% of the population don't have anything to be afraid of?

You weren't worth it anyways

They used interferon 3,5,7 deficient mice. interferons are signaling proteins produced in response to pathogens. These knockout mice were severely crippled in their ability combat infection.
>The degree to which IFN-deficient mice model the extent and severity of flavivirus infection in humans is unknown.

>The degree to which this will create a Jewish hegemonial aristocracy is uncertain

user has a point here. They found a new site of action for the virus. I doubt wt mice would be severely effected by the virus.

i live in louisiana, i'm as good as dead aren't i?

Would this not have serious long term affects on an adult human brain?

>people believe the government and media's scare tactics about Zika

Literally the only reason that you know about Zika at all is the government wants to transfer over the $1.9 billion dollars left in the ebola fund to a new fund for Zika. The money will be used as payoffs to various NGOs.

Stay stupid, Sup Forums.

>newswire.rockefeller.edu/2016/08/18/zika-infection-may-affect-adult-brain-cells-suggesting-risk-may-not-be-limited-to-pregnant-women/

All speculation at this point, user.

>>“Zika can clearly enter the brain of adults and can wreak havoc”

THIS IS HOW THEY'RE GOING TO GET HILLARY ELECTED!

A world Full of Democrats and other Leftists. Fuck.

Remove sources of standing water
By a functioning insect spray (deet is godly but scares me- we use it to resurface yellowed/fogged car headlights).
Hang up a shit load of humming feeders.
Build a bat box.
(Both those species will devour mosquitoes)

>Rockefeller
Didn't he patent zika or am I thinking of a different Jew?

So, nothing changes?

I was born retarded. I have cerebral palsy.

I got 4s and 5s on 8 ap tests. I score 99th percentile in every standardized test.

I am a verifiable retard. there are medical records.

it really doesn't matter. I am an actual retard. I had no brain function at birth. and I am smarter than 99% of the public.

Most likely not because humans, unlike the mice used, have the interferons which combat specific pathogens that can fuck you up badly like what's seen on the OP.

The mice weren't even severely crippled, even when missing these interferons, so it's probably harmless to humans.

On the other hand, I'd be more concerned about how long this stays in your balls as it's the one of the questions that's yet to be answered about Zika. It leaves pussy juices, blood, and piss really fast, but no one is sure about your balls.

I think pinhead babies are kinda cute looking, I fully support this funding which should result in more press coverage.

Cerebral palsy is a blanket term.
It can affect a limited portion of the brain or a large percentage of it.
I'm guessing that you have reduced motor skills and cognitive portions of your brain were unaffected.
Otherwise you're full of shit.
And it does matter- if you're in a burning building, you're implying that a firefighter with CB has the same chance of saving you as someone without.

Aren't sperm cells replaced every few months?