heh

>Hey Peter, ara ara ~

>Marisa Tomei
>RDJ
>Michael Keaton
>Gwyneth Paltrow
>Jennifer Connelly
Is it the 90s again?

Would you rather a grandmother being called aunt?

>now
Ultimate Spider-Man in the early 2000s introduced the concept of "hot May". dumb flickposter

I just want to fuck a MILF with a nice-smelling asshole. God I'm so fucking sexually deprived. And the worst part is that I already know for a fact that I will die a virgin.

Because elderly Aunt May is a relic of the time when Peter had a myriad of frustrating responsibilities to attend to. Her being elderly is a function in the story that loses nearly all relevance when it's a 2 hour movie instead of a weekly comic book. Peter isn't going to get pissed off at his duty to care for May in a movie, he would come off as a shithead given the limited time we spend with
the character.

Therefore, May got entirely overhauled into "relatable pep-talk mom", sharing neither the same personality nor story function as her comic counterpart. It's a new May for a new Spidey.

An elderly woman wouldn't be able to teach peter how to dance

Or how to kiss

t. somebody who never read Ultimate Spidey outside of pages on Sup Forums

May was still old in that book, she just wasn't on death's door like in 616. She looked hot because the artists couldn't draw youth without making her sexy, but it wasn't something that other characters commented on ever so it was likely unintentional.

She's not, she's an AILF

His personality reminds me of Ultimate Spider-Man, never shutting the fuck up and annoying everyone around him. Also the other heroes not really liking him.

He reminded me of ultimate spidey in that the lesson was "JUST B URSELF" instead of learning from making mistakes like classic Spidey.

Why would a teenager have an aunt in her 70s? She should be in her 30s or 40s.

Was uncle ben a chad?

> mfw when my dad says that he never found Tomei attractive

I'm talking about the comics.

The closest it ever came to anything dealing with May's sexuality was during the Clone Saga.

because peter needed a relative that he had to feel responsible for in order for the story to work. his mom was just a lot younger for some reason. Dude just has a weird family. it's relatable