twitter.com/JTEmoviethinks/status/916355644931768320

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/tv/2017/09/21/rick-morty-dan-harmon-female-writers/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Rape_on_Campus
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what

what

what

Andy "come on give me a handy" Signore just got outed as a sexual harassing creep.

i dont know who that person is

In related news, the creators of rick and morty and gravity falls got the same accusations but nobody cared.

1st Youtube is not Sup Forums
2nd who are those people
3rd who is accusing who of having harassed them
4th how do we know the accusations are correct
5th if not correct, than disgusting virtue signalling

Old thread, already over the bump limit.

I can just imagine that disgusting Fozzy Bear freak going up to women and gloating "Do you know who I am?!? I AM Hollywood, cunt!"

who the fuck are these people and why should I care that they got sexually harassed when there are people in the world getting literally raped even as I'm typing this?

>hirsch is such a colossal beta that he needs other betas to set him up with girls

The guy accused is one of those people who makes videos on youtube about star wars toys and news and shills blockbuster movies. So you should laugh at his misfortune.

Normalfags are fucking sensitive faggots. There is a muslim harem somewhere with 4 year olds getting anally gaped.

sauce?

Not gonna read that, give me a tl;dr

>no evidence other than some random slut post on twitter
>his career is over
really made me think

Am I supposed to care about this?

Andy from screenjunkies sent a few awkward and beta whatsapp messages to women who now claim they're "survivors" and try to take him down because weinstein.
It's hillarious because all the guy did was send desperate "pls reply" horndog messages and now they're ganging up on him. Not that he doesnt deserve it. Its hillarious.

Oh shit.

>not caring about internet drama
Much more entertaining than anything on TV

Innocent until proven guilty doesn't exist anymore

Women who make false rape accusations don't face repercussions

Evidence doesn't matter. Mild flirting and interest in women is akin to rape.

RIP male gender.

he deserved better than this

I'm loving it.

>This had always made me feel uncomfortable

You won't love it when you try to pick up a girl at the bar and end up in prison for thought rape

>Women who make false rape accusations don't face repercussions

not criminal repercussions anyway, but you bet your ass they sue them for slander

Haha. This poor bastard.

He genuinely loves films but everyone around him is a meme lord idiot.

Screen Flunkies BTFO

Hardly. They are literally told "we won't press charges because it will discourage other women from coming forward"

Even if they TRY to sue, they don't win.

Okay... Is Andy a genuine sex offender or is he just coming off as one because he's attempting to flirt like a normal person?

>not taking the gaypill

The latter

Never attack Trump.

NEVER attack Gamergate.

Sounds like a rapist

>am bisexual

I took the gay and straight pill

and also the red pil
*tips fedora respectfully in your direction*

I haven't watched TV in months.

your confusing criminal charges with civil ones

the cops can't do shit about you trying to sue them for slandering your reputation

Chad here. Thanks for checking out beta fucks. I'm literally fucking 3 girls a night without even trying. I could literally show these bitches my piss bottle and they'd let me stick it in their poopers. For ever male at the bar there are 10 females and they're all for me. Losers

Hey Andy, whats up?

He's an ugly, beta guy who tried to awkwardly talk to women.
He should be locked up, I cant even.

Hey rapist, what's up?

What's that, you didn't commit a rape? Too bad. Someone claiming you did means you did it.

Fuck evidence, fuck innocence, fuck white men.

Which Simpsons character is that?

also every fucking time with this nu-males

*You're confusing reality with hypothetical

I'm talking about what happens in reality. Which is people TRY to sue for slander, and nothing happens. People's lives are destroyed based on accusation, even when the evidence in on their side.

That’s not harassment tho

It is in 2017. Did you look at a woman anytime in the past year? Then you're harassing her.

Did you speak to a woman and maybe try to get her romantically interested in you? Enjoy your jail sentence you cis white male rapist.

Did all what you said, I am not a at beta tho, so I got sex and didn’t go to jail. Who woulda thunk?

Calm down Andy

>"He took out sex toys and tried to force them in me, took pictures of me without my permission"

Well what kind of a situation were they in where this could have even happened?
Was she laying on his bed?

So only beta's are committing a crime?

What happens when a girl isn't interested, and decides you're harassing her. Surely you're not delusional enough to think EVERY woman wants you.

For some reason this shit always just hits guys who try to hard to be "male allies".

like pottery

And then he had to shower. Curious, really.

Screen Junkies content is all garbage anyway. Hopefully some dirt on cinemasins comes out soon though.

Being a beta and trying to flirt up stacey is a crime now. Yes.
Being awkward and weird too.
And the best part is people like andy were part in shaping this culture.
He was very vocal about being a male feminist who "listened and believed".

Because they are the biggest predators. They are manipulative and using the ally thing to increase their slim chances at companionship.

For some reasons the accusations against the rick and morty staff havent blown up yet though.

>tries to get women to give him lapdances constantly

You just KNOW

>Wanting to fuck a 17 year old
>"wrong"

LAND OF THE "FREE".

they had sex and she regretted it. now she is trying to ruin his life.

stay away from women. hookers are cheaper on the long run

AHAHAHAHHAHAHA
why does 4chins hates neogaf again?

Because they're dishonest leftist cucks, just like andy?

You dont see the bigger picture here.
Sup Forums is laughing at both sides.

Because it's hillarious that the roasties are turning on a male feminist simply for trying to flirt them up via text.

Nobody is committing a crime you idiot it’s just that women’s reaction differs wether the „offending“ male is a stinky beta or a normal attractive guy thats like it always been. Nowadays fat virgins Betas get outed on social media for their awkward fat beta ways, 50 years ago they would just have been beaten up by a jock or something for daring to awkwardly flirt with women above their league (read: every woman there is)

Always judge the context.

It's always the outspoken male feminists who are the creepiest.

That's my point you fucking idiot. Nobody is committing a crime, yet they are treated like so.

She said creepy. And it is when you're 31.

It really isn't. Its just american's being prude as fuck.

Switch the genders around and you got yourself a cougar that everyone cheers on.

Fuck man. Why does everyone pander to bloggers? They will ALWAYS turn against you. They are not on your side.

It's better to eliminate them than work with them.

Neogaf is always good for a chuckle.

Not by the fucking authorities you dolt. He won’t be arrested and won’t go to jail.
Only by his peers he is treated like shit, that’s why he should go fucking mental and sue everyone of those fucks to the bone for slander.
Probably you autists should Brigade and shame them as well on twitter or whatever

In most countries unwanted compliments towards a woman or generally anything that is perceived as harassment regardless of your intent are actually illegal. Even most of Eastern Europe has that now thanks to the EU.

Bullshit

Plenty of people have gone to jail and had their lives ruined over accusations without evidence

I don't even know who Andy Signore is.

Honest Trailers is still pretty alright.

Joss gave bloggers and the costco lady the shirt off his back, and yet he still got the knife in his back at the first sign of having a penis.

Its creepy when its a outspoken male feminist who seethes with anger if it was chad fucking a 17 year old.
You have to understand that it's beta males like him who even created this atmosphere.

Chads pull the same shit all the time, they just never get into trouble for it because they're chads.

A 31 yo going after someone still in highschool is about as pathetic as it can get. It's not about being a prude, it's about avoiding people who clearly aren't in a good place either emotionally or mentally.

Maybe in the LAND OF THE FREEEEEEEEE
not in my country, we have a functioning legal system

We're talking about an American

you're a fucking idiot for applying your countries history to the land of the free

The conversation is about what happens in America, pay attention

I'm not that other user, but I'm around Roiland's age and always seem to get girls that age sliding into the DM's (though I guess muso cunts always get girls who are DTF).

Let's be honest though, he isn't attractive and the only girls who'd want to chat to him would be the nerdy shut-in Redditors who love R&M/Community and who can't just have meaningless sex and would want to destroy his career.

jesus christ you can't even flirt on 2017

They still have the fat guy who does all the voiceovers, it should be easy for them to replace the producer.

I don't know who these people are, but I just saw the exact same thing happen to an e-celeb I actually like. His only crime is having shitty game and they make him out to be a sex offender. Here's an example of the kind of thing that got him fired from his job and probably blacklisted from the circles he was in

t. American fat beta virgin

>Women who make false rape accusations don't face repercussions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Rape_on_Campus

Everyone involved in this got sued to hell and back.

...Formerly Friends

I can, I am good looking and normie

This isn’t awkward flirting anymore tho. This is actual borderline harassment.
That smilie, that inapropriate innuendo....

>First Devin Faraci
>Harry Knowles
>Now him

What's up with these "male feminists" movie bloggers coming out as sex offenders?

>I BETTER NOT GET IN TROUBLE JUST TALKING TO YOU TEEHEE C: BTW SEND PIC

Textbook creeper.

Game not found.

So basic he has bad game and is being punished by that
Bet if he was "cute and fit" that wouldnt happen

It's called karma.
Dishonest beta males created the meme of "rape culture" because they wanted to get rid off the chad competition but now it's biting them in their own stupid arse.
Loving every second of it.

Big if true

Exactly.
If chad did this none of this would be an issue.
The bitches would be fighting over his cock if anything.
But since a fat chubby beta creep did it you'd think he raped some chick in his torture dungeon.

And the icing on the cake is that he was a outspoken liberal feminist.

fuck off that's still flirting. I mean, she's leading him on. She was a tease, he's being a bigger tease. That's all. He didn't force her into sending nudes by blackmailing or tell her he wanted her to eat his shit.

btw, i am good looking and i can flirt too, but you never know when those crazy bitches will post your flirty chat on twitter and call rape nowadays

>it take bravery to speak up

Does it? Reporting crime or something you think was a crime is a standard procedure.

>complains about muh soggy knees
>is a white knight
>constantly complimenting women he doesn't stand a chance with
>fat and effeminate

Why are modern men such fucking betas?

So why is he getting shit for it and not the rick and morty crew?