We all agree on this, right?

we all agree on this, right?

almost

what low budget tv show are these from?

why are her nipples so perfect bros?

>the most obvious waif bait in the movie
>patrician

that's not how things work, fag. strict mommy Robin Wright was obvious patrician choice

God I fucking love Robin so much
le Congress is the film of the decade

What choice is the cougar lieutenant?

Didn't even realise that big pink is JOi
fuck me why are her eyes black?

It's the other way around you disgusting pleb.

her hair suck in the movie so no

Wrong, normies were supposed to hate her because she wasn't real, and they cheered when she died.

Only true patricians understood the pure innocent love an AI can bring

>tfw no pure qt AI gf

Yes, but only the giant hologram version.

all top tier inc. robin wright

based denis making Joi so well liked that soon we'll all have our own hologram gf's

roasties btfo

can't we agree every female in the film was perfect?

because that's whore skinpack joi, user

I thought she was gonna betray K and have been feeding information to Wallace the whole time, since they mentioned more than once she was a Wallace product. Pleasantly surprised to find this wasnt the case

that is correct, sir

i expected the same thing and was kinda disappointed they didn't go that route. maybe she could have sacrificed herself to hack into wallace's system to tell joe where deckard was or something to prove that her love was real or something

Maybe thats the real Joi that the models were based on

I thought it was nice since it was a bit predictable, all though I guess it would've added to the since of depression near the end.

Speaking of which, the part where the big holo Joi called him Joe was really fucking sad, as if the name she gave him wasn't even unique or original.

There was sort of a betrayal when the giant pink Joi ad played, I felt the intimacy K thought he shared with Joi was lost, in the end she was just a program, a product, and that realization obviously crushed him inside

But then again he was also just manufactured product, it's a weird relationship they had

sense*

Fuck this movie. It's movies like this that will start normalizing waifuism to the male normies/Chads, to the point where VAwives and waifubots doesn't look that bad in retrospect and will be socially acceptable things to partake in, stealing what has always been for US BETAS and US ALONE!!

BETA UPRISING!

Don't be a retard.
Popularising it means that companies will actually make waifubots real.

read this
they will start making high quality waifubots

Do you think they will ever make some good BBC husbando bots for my wife?

>tfw Joi will never tell you everything you want to hear
Luv was femdom kino tho, that scene where she says "awww, get up, do your fucking job" turned my dick to diamonds

>TFW Luv will never crush your balls

>there's no photos of bubblewaifu

>you will never

How many times did Lt. Robin rape the Goose?

>you were born 50 years too early
>you will never enjoy the full-body haptic feedback VR waifu age

OP is a newfag from /r/movies lad

giv giant gf

unironicly my favorite goose move.

>Giant gf detected