What's Sup Forums's Weapon of Choice for the Happening?

>pic related is mine

Other urls found in this thread:

vdb-waffen.de/de/waffenmarkt/langwaffen~selbstladebuechsen/97scb093_springfield_armory-habuechse_308win_springfield_armory_m1a_m21_tactical_sa9121_system_m14_rifle_22_douglas_premium_air_gauged_custom_heavy_match_parkerized_barrel.html?s=2&s_t=M14&o=neu
vdb-waffen.de/de/waffenmarkt/langwaffen~selbstladebuechsen/7s315s3c_schwaben_arms_gmbh-selbstladebuechse_sar_m57_swiss_match_ausfeconomy_kal308win_zivil_schweizer_sturmgewehr_1957.html?s=1&s_t=schwaben arms&o=neu
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

>tfw it's not even licensed

I keep meaning to get around to buying one of those. So for now it's a cheap shot gun.

Hi FBI/ATF

Managed to score this off the deep web.

Are you fucking mental? Why would you post that online. Nice knowing you mate.

>1947+69
Not having a superior yugo
Sweet donkey dick tho

nigger what the fuck are you doing? MODS MODS MODS

fuck meme guns

[Muffled IT AINT ME in the distance]

550 and k31

>meme meme meme meme
Shut up retard

going full legolas

Mate, you sure about this?

fuck 5 MOA guns

it is the best way to get away with murder

Implying.

You only got dubs because you mentioned a holy word two and double times.

Haha just kidding guys, only got this.

>mfw I can cut, spear and scoop my food while fending off ravenous paki hordes
Feels good man

Thats the mosed memed gun ever, 5.56 is way more practical

If you don't bin that shit right now, I'm contacting Officer Achmed Mohammed

Have fun in prison dumb ass.

>brazil
I thought ownership was pretty heavily restricted there! You shouldn't have that! Think of the children! (lol)

I built an AR-15 after Sandy Vagina. It's literally the posterchild of liberal buttfrustration.

Thick leather gloves and a bucket of these

Bro what I need is a bigger cartridge and a shorter barrel...

Less accurate, louder, can carry less ammo, and will give me problems with my vision when the giant fireball of unburned powder comes out of the barrel.

Best idea ever.

>those digits
F-fuck I'm so sorry, please don't call the old bill on me I'm begging you!

ZOMBIE BUTTER KNIFE

What does such a beauty cost in your lands?

SOME FOLKS ARE BORN
MADE TO RAISE THE FLAG

>only having one happening weapon
I'm trying to build an arsenal of some kind of sniper, at least 2 AK's or AR's, several different types of shotguns, and obviously a ton of handguns. Don't judge me for not knowing names and shit this isn't /k/.

That's when the fire moat comes out.

Be careful with that. I lost me mum to a bicycle wheel.

OOOOHH THEY'RE RED WHITE AND BLUE

Ever heard of a flash hider numbnuts? In what world is 5.56 louder than 7.62? Please kill yourself instead of peddling bullshit info

>AR-15
>Glock 19
>Remington 870P
>Remington 700P

Need I say more?

Bong on holiday in the US here.

Managed to sneak my tactical spoon past the TSA.

No.

>a screwbuild AK
have fun when it assplodes on you

Nice, but heavy as all fucking hell.

Depends on the happening, if it's a race war or LA riots type situation than there is clearly only one choice

Top kek you wasted your time m8, I bought this from a UK store for only £150, only need ID to prove you're over 18 nothing else m8

$1,200. Will never be banned unless all semi-auto centirefire rifles are banned. Has never been popular because everyone memes it up with their M4 or AK, which results in all of these bans.

Fucking memer gun owners, I swear. "Muh free float barrel" but can't hit a 1 MOA grouping to save their life.

Patrician as fuck senpai, if I might be so bold, desu.

Wow you got everything backwards about what I was saying and then raged out.

Read it again, bellend.

SIG 550 obviously

I'm sorry to hear that

Sex

>everyone memes it up with their M4 or AK, which results in all of these bans.

Implying that gun banners care about which guns we have before trying to ban them.

Fucking brown gun fudds man, I swear.

Pic related, it's muh slavshit.

natural selection

Obviously...

I made something like that by my own, but with one accurate line of nails. I call it "Kanackenschreck".

I love these especially the shortened or SOCOM versions, but they are insanely expensive in Germany.

The chepest ones are mady by LuxDefTec and are about 1900€ American ones are 3900€.

For example Springfield Armory M14

Plot-twist.

and when the taxpayer comes to the door they just are asking "Moor? Moor? Moor?"

Got this little bastard from the local dealer.

What are you doing? There are SERRATIONS AND ON A PART THAT'S A HANDLE WHEN YOU USE THE SPOON THINK OF THE CHILDREN

M1a is pretty meme right now. I still want one though.

Take your pick

could have bought this for 30 bucks on amazon instead

Main battle rifles are as big a meme as Bullpups

IT AINT ME
IT AINT ME

And in the time it takes you to reload you're gonna get shot by the guy you just shot's friend.

Your un-heat-treated receiver is going to stretch and first thing your trigger will feel like shit, then your shitty front trunnion rivets will snap or the trunnion will move and your rifle will be outed for the massive POS it is.

If you can't build with a proper receiver (Childersguns heat treated 80% blank), just build an AR-15.

I'm making fun of that English PD who seized sticks and a bicycle wheel you tard.

Watch out for the SOCOM. It's not actually an M1A/M14. Totally new system that is a bit less reliable (but desu Springfield is a high quality luxury brand, so it's probably not going to shit on you any more than anything).

That mount sucks, get a g3 with a picatinny rail

What caliber is that?

Need to keep them on distance.

If I lived where I'd be shooting over 200 yards, I'd get a bolt gun.

>literal horse thighs

>not getting one of these bad boys instead
Plebeian detected

AND WHEN DAT BAND

PLAYS

HAIIIIIIIIIIIL TO DA CHIEF

Why has nobody posted any krautnology yet? not heckler and cock

if someone has a mauser plz post, very relevant to the board

300 AArachnid

What is the point of chopsticks if they aren't real? Using tongs to eat isn't going to help prevent Alzheimers.

vdb-waffen.de/de/waffenmarkt/langwaffen~selbstladebuechsen/97scb093_springfield_armory-habuechse_308win_springfield_armory_m1a_m21_tactical_sa9121_system_m14_rifle_22_douglas_premium_air_gauged_custom_heavy_match_parkerized_barrel.html?s=2&s_t=M14&o=neu

That one is the only american one I could get, and considering that a fucking m14 mag costs 45€ here I think I will go with a German made G3, with pica rail and everything and those g3 mags only cost 2€

A proven dindu-stopper. Good choice, friend

>sum 1 post a mouzer

here you go

I keked m8 good show

Favorite factory semi auto pistol?

No upgrades, no aftermarket, cost to quality a factor?

Sig P226/229 in any caliber. Hands down. (Glocks are also solid, but the triggers on the Sigs and the balance for a factor weapon are just too based.)

You're lucky on being able to get German G3s for pretty cheap, though. Good on ya.

almost one quarter inch fangs

Do you actually own one?

>mauser action makes it a mauser

funny joke

What is data mining?

Data mining is a crucial method of determining the psychological level of the forum posters, and to gather intelligence that can be used against them. In this technique in a light and positive environment a "show you mine show me yours" posting is initiated. From the number of replies and answers that are provided much statistical information can be gathered.

/k/

>show your favorite weapon

Sup Forums

>dick rate threads
>prove you're white threads
>secrets threads
>area code meet threads

Sup Forums

>what did X mean by this?
>will Sup Forums defend this?
>well /pol?
>prove you're white

I AINT NO FORMULA 1 NO!

older pic.

though certian ammo types dont feed properly in it so its actually probably not a good choice.

I do. Had it for years, EDC. P229R in .40.

I also carry a Glock 22 and own a Glock 43.

I've put a ton of rounds through all of them.

yeah they are newly produced by Schwaben Arms.

They also make these

vdb-waffen.de/de/waffenmarkt/langwaffen~selbstladebuechsen/7s315s3c_schwaben_arms_gmbh-selbstladebuechse_sar_m57_swiss_match_ausfeconomy_kal308win_zivil_schweizer_sturmgewehr_1957.html?s=1&s_t=schwaben arms&o=neu

Look at the link

springfield 45 stronk
kills nigs spics and kikes

Dat rite der is a nice looking Maghetti song

You want a meme gun, bitch? Come at me.

Nigger then be more specific Christ