Muslims blocking off Sydney streets

>Muslims blocking off Sydney streets
Why is this allowed to happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.co.in/australia-bungling-burglar-fails-to-steal-cash-machine-in-hilarious-video-632557
www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2010/August/Islamization-of-Paris-a-Warning-to-the-West
youtube.com/watch?v=zI5hrcwU7Dk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wish they'd do something useful and block Australian internet connections.

fpbp

>Ireland
>doing anything useful in the world
The last useful thing you lot did was creating the Titanic.

savage

>Why is this allowed to happen?

Probably because it'd be racist to not allow it to happen.

Why do they always do this shit in the streets

Why can't they just find a huge open field and pray there or something

Hit them with a semi truck.

Send out the emus.

go get the pork products and petrol bombs. you got a lot of work to do in australia

>why is it allowed

because AUSTRALLIA IS NOT AMERICA

THEY WANT TO DO THIS SHIT IN AMERICA SO FUCKING BADLY BUT AMERICA IS NOT A MUSLIM FRIENDLY LIBERAL SHITHOLE SO THE FUCKING SLIME FAGGOTS SETTLE FOR THE NEXT BEST THING WHICH IS BASICALLY AUSTRALIA

wej fpbp

>Australia
kek, the sole reason for your existence now is to serve as a warning to others.

ibtimes.co.in/australia-bungling-burglar-fails-to-steal-cash-machine-in-hilarious-video-632557

lol no potato for u

Because they're an (((opressed minority.)))

Oh thats daily business in Paris

www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2010/August/Islamization-of-Paris-a-Warning-to-the-West

>Ireland
>Not an irrelevant shithole

I-I thought you were the nation that wasn't letting this happen, Aus....where did you go wrong?

If they were oppressed, they would get their shit kicked in for stunts like these. Just saying.

I'm so glad that Pauline and her friends got in to the senate. Hopefully next election there will be 10 of them.

>Japan
>Not a nation of sub-humans with no empathy who kept a man alive for three months after he received twice the fatal dosage of radiation, his skin and flesh started falling off and he BEGGED doctors to let him die.

If you go into the woods tonight,
you're in for some slanted eyes...

You pull some weird ass references out of nowhere, you angry potato fuck

lmao

Potatomong trying to talk shit to a based nip.

KEK, good luck with that faggot.

That's pretty good

settle down alcoholic gypsy

I wish they would too

I've been painting all day and can't open the windows now because insects, so excuse the highness, Wolf Creek.
You hideous result of a Turkic whore's craving for drunken Abbo cock.

your people remind me of loose/degenerate sewer rats, gypsy

Nice dubs, also just drone them.

I just CANNOT understand why you think you have a leg to stand on.

I spent 10 days in your shithole country and that's enough for my lifetime.

This
Please don't be mean to the Japan though they are nice people unlike Australians they don't deserve to be insulted.

The sunnis dont even realise how the prayer should be performed. They knot they're hands on they're stomach wich is a bid'a (something wrong) in the first place. The second thing they did wrong is blocking other people and daily lives of other people wich is alone enough for all of them to not get they're prayers accepted.
>tl:dr sunnis thinks they give Allah (J) the prayer
while noone of them getting the prayer accepted.

Those streets used to be Australian.

There used to be Australian's living there. People who lived and fought for this country retired there and were pushed out.

We need to fucking nuke Sydney and Melbourne YESTERDAY

Women's political power has paralyzed democracy. It is completely outside women's bitchbrains capacity to understand that this will end in civil war.

Don't all Sydney streets look like this though?

Are your people even capable of memory? I just figured all you downy looking fuckers simply made decisions based on whatever external stimuli were present right at that moment.
>I've been burned to a crisp.
>I know, I'll wear some sunscreen.

Fuckin LOL
>Be American.
>Wake up.
>Clap at lights to turn on.
>Clap at alarm to turn off.
>Look at phone. Message from aunt.
>"It's ok, we landed. We clapped at the pilot."
>Clap in relief.
>Message from gf.
>"Doctor got back, He says I have the clap".
>Clap in despair.
>Take massive dump in toilet.
>Clap as toilet succeeds in removing monstrous blockage.
>Thighs clap as I waddle down hall to kitchen.
>Open fridge. Hope there's milk.
>Clap voraciously at milk's presence.
>Turn on Tele-clap.
>Fifth school shooting today.
>Clap because it breaks last weeks record.
>Clap at Tele-clap to switch channel.
>Trump state of the union speech.
>God bless Ameri-CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP.

>Bonus claptcha: All the food, kek.

But seriously, why can't you fat autists get through a sentence of someone speaking without breaking into handicapped applause!?

>the hoodie guy's hand position
What is he donig?

Fucking hell. I'm actually from Sydney, that place has been taken over by the fucking Lebos. At uni they all would swamp the back rows of the lecture halls and talk non-stop, everyone including the lecturer would be telling them to keep it down but they just didn't give a fuck. Same deal with all the libraries and computer labs to. Worst part? Every blue-pilled liberal hipster fuck that I either met there or knew from high school would slam you as a racist the moment you complained about it "ahem, don't complain about the Lebanese students misbehaving, thats racist!" even though it was the fucking lebos alone that were ruining uni for everyone. Australia is going the way of Sweden and Germany fast, I think I got out just in time. Then again, the US is pretty cucked in some parts to, thank god I live in the south.

Where is a Nice Trucker when you need one

I live in the area. Wangee Rd has nothing of value on it anyway. It has a mosque, a school who's only pupils are scummy Muslims, and a whole bunch run down apartment blocks provided by the government.
They can keep it.
If they block of other, more important places I'll start caring.

>>Muslims blocking off Sydney streets

youtube.com/watch?v=zI5hrcwU7Dk