>TRUMP IN BALTIMORE 9/12/16
youtube.com/watch?v=RsbR4UMWk2U
>Trump @ Schlafy funeral in St. Louis, MO 9/10/16
youtu.be/MXQ-SG2yhjA
>Pence at Values Voters Summit 9/10/16
youtu.be/lg1S7jM1eR8
>Trump Ad: Veterans
youtu.be/Bc62ruc3o6k
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Pensacola FL 9/9/16
youtube.com/watch?v=eBogVFrBf_8
>Trump at Voter Summit in DC 9/9/16
youtu.be/KxnZ3lPkCcY
>Trump Education speech in Cleveland OH 9/8/16
youtu.be/G7-4oeEChx0
>Trump Speaks To Charter School in OH 9/8/16
youtu.be/tL8vAgZcV04
>Pence at Reagan Library 9/8/16
youtu.be/_C7RX-ZlVUU
>Trump Commander In Chief event 9/7/16
youtu.be/-yNVAx68FB0
youtu.be/GC373ASBXs8

INTERVIEWS
>Trump Full Interview Fox&Friends 9/12/16
youtube.com/watch?v=mDdZohtVQtY
>Trump Interview SQUAWK BOX 9/12/16
youtube.com/watch?v=OguqdJ9iQIg
>Trump on Larry King/RT 9/8/16
youtu.be/9_5MtZ0Wv70
>Trump on Lars Larson show 9/6/16
ow ly/Ijny303ZTqe

ENTERTAINMENT
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/pence-refuses-to-call-david-duke-deplorable
twitter.com/ABC/status/775468490534821890
pastebin.com/nygxu29R
youtube.com/watch?v=TJv_kxceWvU
twitter.com/ABCPolitics/status/775467362195738624
vice.com/read/what-actual-mexican-criminals-think-about-donald-trump-817
ncvoter.org/voting-in-nc/
youtube.com/watch?v=HoBL7fqOVcQ
dailycaller.com/2016/09/12/james-woolsey-cia-director-under-bill-clinton-joins-trump-campaign/
whodidit.org/cocon.html
youtube.com/watch?v=azUpfzDNxpw
youtu.be/HoBL7fqOVcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dO-g9rx88aU
washingtonexaminer.com/bill-reveals-it-happened-before/article/2601607
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/775459930329448448
huffingtonpost.com/christian-gabriel/if-you-dont-vote-democrat_b_10425968.html
twitter.com/MartinShkreli
youtube.com/watch?v=MDxE6EczNxs
youtu.be/xNFk2GN75zM
youtu.be/RsbR4UMWk2U
youtu.be/O2VUfqdDuXQ
youtu.be/W95UC2FOwF4
lawnewz.com/high-profile/report-to-avoid-media-leaks-clinton-didnt-visit-er-as-required-by-secret-service-protocol/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well, there it is.

Media throws the bait and Pence takes it.

Now they will talk about this for next 7 days. They needed something to distract from awful Hillary's week, and here it is.

Its already trending 3rd on Twitter.

Trump can't win, sorry...

talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/pence-refuses-to-call-david-duke-deplorable

When will Hillary die

Protester getting rekt

Actually he just got pushed, but the media will say he got rekt.

twitter.com/ABC/status/775468490534821890

reqs?

Now

update your links you lazy nigger
pastebin.com/nygxu29R

AWOO

wait for the debates. something will happen

soon

No one cares.

As Trump said, that well is dry.

Maybe if you retards hadn't beat it to death in the primaries.

youtube.com/watch?v=TJv_kxceWvU

HERE WE FUCKING GO AGAIN!

twitter.com/ABCPolitics/status/775467362195738624

already ded

Remember, remember the fifth of November.

She's already dead.

Who /comfy/ here?

SPREAD THIS FAR AND WIDE

MOST HORRIFYING ARTICLE ON ILLEGALS

WHAT ACTUAL MEXICAN CRIMINALS THINK OF DONALD TRUMP

vice.com/read/what-actual-mexican-criminals-think-about-donald-trump-817

>"They told us Obama wouldn't send us back if they arrested us, as long as we didn't get busted for a violent crime," Lopez tells VICE. They also told them exactly where they should go: Oregon. "It's because we can get a driver's license there, no questions asked, and the background checks ain't shit."

>In addition to encouraging the deportees to return to the states, some Mexican agents allegedly offered valid US identification for sale. "I'm a new Oregon citizen," Lopez says, laughing. "I even got a US passport and I went to Canada with it. And you know what else? I can vote!"

>A self-proclaimed "anchor baby" named Ruben Sepulveda who is serving ten years for a federal drug conspiracy points out another flaw in Trump's plans to deport all the immigrants who have come to the US illegally: He says he has "literally dozens" of family members who broke the law by crossing the border, and all have the documents that they need to stay here.

>"I know people won't want to hear this, but all of them vote with their fake IDs, all of them collect income tax with their fake IDs, and all of them pay taxes—under aliases."

>"A wall isn't going to change anything, new mandatory minimums for illegal migrants will only fill up these prisons and Americans can't afford to keep it up. So everyone might as well just take a deep breath, enjoy the Donald Trump show, but realize all 30 million illegals—yes, I said 30 million, because I think there is way more that 11 million—are here to stay. Our people run the border, they are ICE [Immigrations and Customs Enforcement], we are becoming the law, and it's only matter of time before we take over Congress.

>"Just get over it, people," Sepulveda says. "It's going to be OK."

ATTENTION NC /TRUMPGEN/

You are running out of time to get registered and vote!

To vote in NC thre's no ID required at the voting booth, but you do at least need some form of ID when you first *register* to vote.

You can however just use the last 4 digits of your SSN (or your drivers license, or your Photo ID).

They require that you register at least 25 days before the election!

If you're in NC and you've never voted before and want to vote this year, here's what you have to do ASAP:

1.) Download a registration form, fill it out, and mail it to your county Board of Elections at least 25 days before the election you want to vote in.
2.) Wait two to three weeks to get your registration card.
3.) Show up to vote at your polling place.

That's it.

This is just a quick paraphrasing so be sure to read a bit of the links posted below if you have additional questions.

So don't be lazy and actually do it. Consider it a goal to accomplish this week, sooner rather than later.

More info at these links:
www.ncvoter.org/registering-to-vote/
ncvoter.org/voting-in-nc/

Other NC bros feel free to repost. If times running out in your area to vote, let other Anons know too.

deplorable, deplorable.... hmm.... that reminds me of something

they are so fucking stupid. pic related

Why won't Hillary Clinton release her medical records? This is standard procedure for anyone running for office.

This is why. A doctor and medical professor proves that Hillary Clinton has been diagnosed with vascular dementia, and is literally dying as we speak, and only one year to live.

This is the most comprehensive, fact filled, well documented video ever made on the subject of Clinton's health.

This is the most explosive, eye opening, earth shattering thing you will ever see.

youtube.com/watch?v=HoBL7fqOVcQ - Hillary Clinton diagnosed with vascular dementia. One year to live.

Casual trump looks weird

>now more worried about Hillary dropping dead before November 8th and denying Trump an easy win than actually beating her

Yesterday.

>That fat hijab woman

James Woolsey, CIA Director Under Bill Clinton, Joins Trump Campaign

dailycaller.com/2016/09/12/james-woolsey-cia-director-under-bill-clinton-joins-trump-campaign/

103 Suspected 9-11 Criminal Coconspirators

whodidit.org/cocon.html

Besides, the only takeaway is that Pence is literally TOO nice to call David Duke deplorable

Trump will win
>check assorted numbers

even the normie retards on plebbit aren't buying it you fucking dipshit

Trumpgen be like

youtube.com/watch?v=azUpfzDNxpw

FEEL ME IT NOW

false flagging?

>Pence immediately denounced Duke
>it's even there in the article
>the media seriously believes this is going to help them

It's so transparent, using the word deplorable like that. I'm not even upset, this is apparently all they have left.

>youtu.be/HoBL7fqOVcQ

This is the most accurate analyses of Hillary's condition out there

Lewy body dementia takes 2nd place
Parkinson's takes 3rd place

When the time is right.

Jesus that's sad. The media must look like a fucking joke right now

I WANT TO FIND OUT WHO GAVE ME THAT $19,000 SO I CAN GIVE IT BACK

Mike Is so cute!!

youtube.com/watch?v=dO-g9rx88aU

washingtonexaminer.com/bill-reveals-it-happened-before/article/2601607

Well, if it is then it's a mystery to me and all of her doctors. Rarely, on more than one occasion, over the last many, many years, the same sort of thing's happened to her when she got severely dehydrated, and she's worked like a demon, as you know, as Secretary of State, as a senator, and in the year since.

WOW JUST WOW

>hey guys, it's okay to break the laws because mexicans are doing it!
These people need to have their teeth broken

false flag...

I can't wait for november.

I want to see the glorious results of Trump being president.

>It's so transparent, using the word deplorable like that. I'm not even upset, this is apparently all they have left.

Yeah, that's desperate shit. They're trying to find anything to distract from Illary's health problems

>she's worked like a demon

>We dont want his support
>He could be called a deplorable
>I dont like to name call
Pence is just being mature, he is just too nice

Hillary is FUCKED

based comfy pence

reminder (pic not a shoop)

huffingtonpost.com/christian-gabriel/if-you-dont-vote-democrat_b_10425968.html

I'm sorry, but did Hillary already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, there's still two months left. Does having pneumonia before the election count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? Hillary still campaigning right now and they have been the best campaign team in the United States for how many years now? They're campaigning against one of the worst memes in the US who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of this smear job. But you know what? Trump still fucking suck. Hillary is one of the best fucking candidates in US history, she almost beat Obama last term and would of won the Democratic primaries if her team didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Hillary wins and someone screencaps this topic. Oh look at that, Drumpf just did something out of line at the last minute when he needed to keep his cool, just like Dukakis or Dean. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Hillary topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the Dems because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing

Bill is sabotaging her.

He doesn't want to be first Lady, he just wants to die in peace.

also pharmabro is dead
twitter.com/MartinShkreli

WHERE MY FUCKIN' /DOBBSBOIS/ AT!?

BTFO

It's the perfect timing of normie awakening and clinton catastrophe
Just as normies start to pay attention to the election she pulls all this shit with the "deplorables" and being tossed into a van and lying about being sick
The media flocks to defend her just as one based slav blows it up right in their faces destroying what shreds of credibility they may have still had with average people

IS THIS HOW THE PARTY OF TRUMP DIES MIKA

Are the Dems going to replace Hillary?

They better not, Biden or Bernie could actually win

UP ABOVE IN MY HEAD

youtube.com/watch?v=MDxE6EczNxs

>Trump calls people names
OH MY GOD WHAT A JERK WHO WOULD VOTE FOR HIM
>Pence refuses to name call after campaign was getting criticized for it
WOW WTF NOT NAME CALLING? WHAT ASSHOLES THEY DESERVE TO HANG

Trump has some serious housekeeping to do when he gets in office

the lines between free speech and journalistic integrity have been blurred for far too long now

watch all the early voters vote for hillary then she drops out handing trump the election

>>We dont want his support
>>He could be called a deplorable
>>I dont like to name call
>Pence is just being mature, he is just too nice

Nah, it was a trap. If he said Duke was deplorable, they'd say Pence confirmed Trump supporters are all like David Duke.

And all the Trump supporters describing themselves as deplorable, after Illary's speech last week, were also self identifying as being like Duke.

Pence was smart enough to see the trap.

OP is a lazy nigger

if you missed these, watch them now

>Trump Rally in Asheville, NC 9/13/16 (NOW)
youtu.be/xNFk2GN75zM
>Trump speaks to Nat'l Guard Baltimore 9/13/16
youtu.be/RsbR4UMWk2U
>Trump on CNBC 9/12/16
youtu.be/O2VUfqdDuXQ
>Trump on F&F 9/12/16
youtu.be/W95UC2FOwF4

nah its too late mate, the turnout would be ABYSMAL for the democrats

Hillary's death needs to be added

OK FAGGOTS.

YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT 26K TWEETS ON TWITTER ARE CTR AND TRIGGERED SJW?
Is this /r politics or /r the_donald?

Hahaha, oh those Slovenians...

Soon.

lawnewz.com/high-profile/report-to-avoid-media-leaks-clinton-didnt-visit-er-as-required-by-secret-service-protocol/

If they behave like this, her fainting is nothing new and were fully prepared for it.

>she's worked like a demon, as you know, as Decretary of State, as a senator, and in the year since.
We're hitting anti-persuasion levels that shouldn't even be possible.

>also pharmabro is dead
>twitter.com/MartinShkreli
top bantz

i could fertilize my lawn with that

Is Ivanka a natural brunette?

>YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT... TWEETS ON TWITTER ARE... TRIGGERED SJW?
Serbia, is this a serious question?

Is anyone else really smug that the narrative has changed from "Trump won't build a wall" to "Mexico won't pay for the wall that trump will build"?

We've pushed them back so far they have to concede defeat already, and as more and more falls in to place the narrative will keep changing to suit their needs until they are completely BTFO beyond any recognition.

Yes. They're called bots.

No one gives a fuck about that. It's about as non organic as it comes.

FREQUENTLY
>FREQUENTLY
FREQUENTLY
>FREQUENTLY
FREQUENTLY
>FREQUENTLY
FREQUENTLY
>FREQUENTLY
FREQUENTLY
>FREQUENTLY
FREQUENTLY
>FREQUENTLY
FREQUENTLY
>FREQUENTLY
FREQUENTLY
>FREQUENTLY
FREQUENTLY
>FREQUENTLY
FREQUENTLY
>FREQUENTLY
FREQUENTLY
>FREQUENTLY
FREQUENTLY
>FREQUENTLY
FREQUENTLY
>FREQUENTLY

It's long past the deadline to put a new name on the ballots in most states. If Biden runs, unless Obama does something to postpone the election, they have to go with Kaine if Hillary can't do it.

I'm afraid they just pull a "So what? JFK was sick too and he did good stuff!" and people eat that shit up.

WASHINGTON, DC - SEPTEMBER 12: Demonstrators gather in front of the newly opened Trump International Hotel to protest against Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump and what they say are his racist, sexist and anti-immigration positions September 12, 2016 in Washington, DC. The Trump Organization was granted a 60-year lease to the historic Old Post Office by the federal government before Trump announced his intent to run for president. The hotel has 263 luxury rooms, including the 6,300-square-foot 'Trump Townhouse' at $100,000 a night, with a five-night minimum.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NOW WE TALK ABOUT THIS ALL WEEK

HILLARY IS FINE YOU ARE DEPLORABLES SHE'S RIGHT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>frequently

and
>hillary isn't sick
>hillary is sick but she isn't really DYING and if she is dying it's okay because I like her vp.

She can't do anything to Bill now.

He's kicking into gear to sink her.

If you think Bill wants to see her in power after decades of mental and physical abuse, you're high.

they could at least try to be less obvious

the only thing that could be worse for democrats' anemic turnout is to parachute in some establishment tool who didn't even campaign after their reviled crone dies
Most likely scenario I imagine is Kaine takes her place which would still be a death blow to enthusiasm/turnout
Shills will try and call it a "win/win" (either she doesn't die or we get "more likeable" Kaine) but if they think the weird corporate literally who can garner support after the main candidate dies with two months left they're kidding themselves

>David Duke is trending on Twitter

The Jews really won't let this one go, will they?

HILLARY CLINTON CLAIMS SHE IS FIT TO BE PRESIDENT (SHE'S NOT)