THE HAPPENINGS KEEP ON HAPPENING

Has Meme Magic gone too far? We'll have your answer, tonight at 6.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/295423-bill-clintons-cia-chief-joins-trump-campaign
nytimes.com/1998/11/11/world/cia-chief-vowed-to-quit-if-clinton-freed-israeli-spy.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuk_(mythology)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/295423-bill-clintons-cia-chief-joins-trump-campaign

jesus fuckballs

WHAT IS THEIR END GAME

More money for dem programs, literally.

Please no. James Woolsey is a PNAC guy.

>Within hours of the September 11 attacks, Woolsey appeared on television suggesting Iraqi complicity.[30] In September 2002, as Congress was deliberating authorizing President Bush to use force against Iraq, Woolsey told the Wall Street Journal that he believed that Iraq was also connected to the 1995 bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building and the bombing of the World Trade Center in 1993.[31]

nytimes.com/1998/11/11/world/cia-chief-vowed-to-quit-if-clinton-freed-israeli-spy.html

DONALD TRUMP I'M CIA

>day after hillary passes out
>woolsey endorses and joins don

this proves the clinton's have lost power. woolsey doesnt fear assassination from them

>donald trump final form

Guise theyre converting
THEY'RE CONVERTING

it takes CIA agents to find out who the winning team is?

I'm CIA

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer senpai

Why does this matter

Whatever. Rat fleeing a sinking ship.

The higher ups who were previously backing hillary (so they would have benefits during her reign as emperor) are ditching her and backing Trump, meaning the insiders believe Trump has a better chance of winning,.

this

Eh you have to have concessions, by telling us, the American voter, that we need a stronger military he's just letting the defense industry know that they won't lose any shekels if he's president. Our military is already fucking gargantuan, the CEOs with money need to know that they can count on him for our tax dollars.

>end defence budget cuts
>$2.8 TRILLION "unknown knowns"

burger retardation surely must be laboratory-cultured...(?)

Trump will crash Hillary's election run with no survivors

Based.

at least kaliningrad wouldn't look so fucking bad on a map

Hillary for prison 2016!

how will he revitalize the military but stop nation-building and foreign intervention?

can anyone post i will reconqer constantinople

Meme magic cannot go far enough. We're gonna Make America Great Again by making it supermajority White Again just like before 1965.

More like praying to almighty God that once he's in office he'll overlook their criminality because they supported him.

Make no mistake, anyone tied to the Clintons are corrupt as all fuck. He's only switching over because he doesn't wanna be in a jail cell next to Bill.

I think he's fooling them. He only has to make them feel safe right up until he's sworn in. After that he can cut military spending left and right. He'll probably do that as you don't need to spend as much as we do on military matters if you give up the Global Empire we took from Great Britain.

By changing the focus of our military away from fuck up Third World countries to keeping third world invaders out of our country. The latter is what the people and those in the military want so it's going to happen. We will remove kebab!

He's working for the big guy now

budget cuts for defense hardly did anything. they were high because of the war in the first place

He works for the Land developer, the Billionaire man

God is great. Praise Yeshua.

>james woolsey

where the fuck have i heard this name before, it's setting off red flags

When did he ever back Hillary

Trump is Henry VIII?

Next time someone mentions Hilary's health, just say, how come they didn't take her coat off, or hand her water in such a "hot" day

>Woolsey has been known primarily as a neoconservative Democrat—hawkish on foreign policy issues but liberal on economic and social issues.[22][23] He endorsed Senator John McCain for president and served as one of McCain's foreign policy advisors.

So in other words this means nothing special.

He backed Bill.
Dunno if he ever backed Hillary.
Same difference though in all honesty. He's was obviously very close to the Clintons at one time.

>Within hours of the September 11 attacks, Woolsey appeared on television suggesting Iraqi complicity.[30]
Wew boyo nothing establishment about that.

He's a (((Neocon))) so in otherwords he's one of (((them))) for all intents and purposes. I have no idea why the Chosenites have it out for Russia. Kicking the commie kikes out perhaps?

TOO FAR IS NEVER FAR ENOUGH

Kek is not real. Jesus is. Repent now.

Trump is going to build a wall to keep the wraith out!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuk_(mythology)

Kek is not real. Jesus is. Repent now..

>cia
the meme magic needs to stop. now.

Why is the holographic doctor from Voyager wearing the same glasses as i do?

James Woolsey refused Clinton's offer in favour of ours

We had to find out what he owed you

Does Woolsey still feel like he's in control?

Kek denied you trips.

Babushka

If Kek dont exists, how can I get such dubs?

There are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns — the ones we don't know we don't know.

Fuck this. He's a neoconservative piece of shit Trump doesn't need this shit in his life.

>neocon hawk

It's ok when Trump does it

For jew

Jesus is one thing but you cristians worship Jahwe - which is actually the closest you get to the definition of satan.