Best MCU Marvel flick

Best MCU Marvel flick.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MjBgggpOfHY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

...since guardians of the galaxy 2

It's definitely one of the best they've made, on par with Winter Soldier and IM1. They've managed to get a lot things right this time and it feels so refreshing to see a Spidey flick get different yet correct treatment for once.

Just finished it about an hour ago, shit was really good.
Tom Holland is the best spider-man to date

It really unironically is. The only Marvel movies that I have actually really liked have been Iron Man 1, Antman and this one.

Where's spidey-sense, no srsly where is it

It's there but one of the things the director wanted to avoid was do the same things the previous spider man movies had done which is why this feels so refreshing. In the Raimi trilogy there a lot of scenes where they focus on the spider senses in HC its there but its not emphasized. Spider Man will just dodge things.

Nope Winter Soldier is wayyyy better.

This was a decent movie, but I'd say it's below Guardians 1.

I thought it was ok, then watched it again and yeah it's pretty nice. The jokes worked unlike GOTG 2. Vulture is a good villain, that scene in the car is great. Only real problem was the climax and the romance wasn't good because it was a plot device.

It was there, he dodges a few things that come from from behind and stuff.

It was better than I thought it was, but not great. Better than Thor and Iron Man 3.

There's like 10 marvel movies better than it. It barely beats the hulk

GOTG 2 was really bad. It felt like watching a sitcom, the only thing missing was a laugh track.

Then why does he get hit by the debris and bus and what not like a bitch towards the end when he is wearing his spider pajamas?

Because he hasn't honed his skills and is a reckless teenager way over his head. This is a theme all throughout the movie.

He dodges some, theb in the final moments he gets hit from behind with shit multiple times...why?

I don't get the "Winter Soldier is good/the best" meme. It's literally yawnkino. If anything First Avenger was better.

I unironically think every Phase 3 movie was pretty good.

This comment is cancer

Cutest Spider-Man too

Literally the only marvel film I felt asleep midway

it was figuratively shit

it was kino, though

He gets it after puberty is over, read the comics

>read the comics
No thanks. I'd rather be exposed to Marvel and DC AFTER all the infantile garbage of the comics is sorted out by the writers.

>on par with IM1
you are so full of shit. IM1 is one of the best superhero movies out there, along with Raimi's Spider-Man. Homecoming is shit in comparison.

this is it for me

Worst Ironman movie since Ironman 3 and literally Help Me Tony: The Movie.

They downgraded Spiderman to make him not outshine the rest of the marvel shit in their cinematic universe; They took him and made him their bitch.

Did anybody else think it was incredibly stupid how the Vulture found out Peter was Spider-Man?

Also, having Michelle in the movie just to reveal at the end that she's MJ was just as dumb.

Boring movie, boring villain, boring fights.

>people unironically liked this
THis was the most inoffensive movie I have ever seen. Its like a robot AI studied every super hero movie and created the most bland and inoffensive mash up of all time.

The movie lacks any soul and anything memorable at all. Its like the movie was directed by an equation

She's not Mary Jane though so who gives a cunt

I liked it but the "MJ" character was awful.

That's what (((they))) want you to think.
Propaganda film meant to brainwash kids with a fun comic book vibe

youtube.com/watch?v=MjBgggpOfHY

Unironically fuck off, you white nigger

It was pure coincidence, but it worked for giving Spidey and the Vulture some common ground. That part didn't annoy me as much as the other shit:
Peter "Chocolate lover" Parker
Betty "Gwen Stacy doppelganger" Brant.
Unlikeable Mary Jane that actually is not Mary Jane.
Asshole Tony Stark, that sent the FBI against thugs with alien weapons.
Anyway,
The clues about the Vulture's family weren't there or did I miss something?

It's a decent flick, but IM1 is way better. The struggle of Peter felt very cliché. The final fight is anticlimactic. Michelle Jonzalez is a shoehorned tsundere trap. Quips at times overpowering the gravity of situation.
It's better than ASM and Raimi 3, I'd give you that.

These. I completely agree with these. Spiderman was made into nothing but a more incompetent version of Ironman. He even owes his suit to him and has a Jarvis type operating system in it.
Hell, Stark even shows up to save everyone.

The only thing remotely good about this movie was Michael Keaton's performance, so basically the car scene and his monologue near the end.

I'm not that big of a fan of Black MJ, but i would be lying if I said I didn't think she was a cutey

/thread

Kill yourself

Fuck off, Garfield.