Is this the all time worst depiction of Dracula?

Is this the all time worst depiction of Dracula?

look at that fucking jaw

Yes.
Worse than Coolio as Dracula 3000

>Dracula is actually Cain from the bible who got buried in egypt for 3000 years

>his only possee is parker posey and some faggot with a chihuahua
trash

>6ft 1"
our guy

How can he walk around in daylight?

>The Virgin Vampire
>The Chad Dracula

i know right, he'd be drowning in pusy lol haha

Chad Drac

Fuck he looked wimpy before he started lifting.

weak jaw

It was a really odd stylistic choice for Dracula. Even if they wanted to go against "type" for a new kind of Dracula...it was just boring.

I thought he was cool.

>implying that wasn't the best Dracula

That's why your mother cries herself to sleep at night.

Oh right. Forgot about this. Also has the all time worst depiction of Frankenstein's Monster.

hahaha based pusy poster

This was complete shit but the chad drac from Blade Trinity is still worse. At least the guy from Van Helsing was an actor.

cucks

He's lost in thought...I must be immune to aids,I mean I sucked on such many dudes,the '80's alone should have taken me out.

Looks like he's on his way to remove kebob tbqh
All he's missing is an AK and an accordion

Are you kidding me?

Aside from the fact that he has lightning bolts shooting out of his head at all times, this is the all time best depiction of Frankenstein's monster. It perfectly captures the tragic sympathy of the creature.

Now I actually enjoy this movie, but man does it scream early 2000s

Personal favorite is probably the depiction in Hellsing Ultimate

Fuck off. He looked like an action figure. And plenty of other movies have captured the pathos of the character.

>Now I actually enjoy this movie, but man does it scream early 2000s

There were a lot of guys running around little austrian villages with crossbows in the early 2000's?

Were you born in the 2000s?

>He looked like an action figure.
I'm not defending his appearance. I agreed with you that it looks like shit.
>plenty of other movies have captured the pathos of the character.
But none of them did it better.

most underrated Dracula is now passing by

Built for sucking cock. That's how nu-vampires acquire strength.

>Is this the all time worst depiction of Dracula?

No, this is.

Why are you posting a god tier dracula in this thread

That movie is funny in such a weird way.

It was originally supposed to be an Omega Man/I am Legend type story with Blade fighting vampires in a post-apocalyptic world. Instead we got...
>DUDE WHAT IF BLADE FOUGHT DRACULA LMAO

I didn't say he was a bad Dracula.

Kier's a fuckin' great Dracula, as you said.

"GOTTA HAVE MUH WHERGINS!!"

He need a large mustache

Yes, and I'm a huge fan of both the Blade trilogy and Dominic Purcell.

>some faggot with a chihuahua
Based Haitch working the smarks

not even fucking close. The thin long skull fag that also appeared in Buffy is the worst

>trilogy
The only good thing about the third movie is the story behind it.

His comic book appearance redeemed him a bit.

depiction=/=portrayal
It was the worst depiction of Frankenstein's monster, but one of the best portrayals.

Is this the all time best?

of course it is

>Gary Oldman
Man, the make-up and acting was so good I didn't even recognize him, even knowing he was in the film. Same happened with Hannibal.

>Dracula is actually Cain from the bible
thats actualy the coolest part, and anyway he wasnt that bad, i enjoyed his cold indifferance

Gary Oldman is like that. He's one of the best actors alive.

I found it better than Blade 2 since it was at least fun to watch in it's retardedry

>fuck huge head
>wide chest
>tiny fucking arms

The fuck

i beg to differ

Yes Purcell has always had a freakish Sebulba like torso.

Best Dracula?

Was Dracula was a Brunnen G?

Was Dracula a Brunnen G?

>mfw finding out he's playing Churchill and didn't realize til the end of the trailer

Didnt expect to ever see anyone reference Lexx again in my life

I like you

Whatever my mom takes pills to sleep stupid

that's not a dracula, imbecile. that's a robot.

Hey, I liked him.

>How can Dracula walk around during the day?

That's a thing that Dracula can do.

See the book "Dracula" by Bram Stoked for more info.

iirc in the original legends/myths that's the basis for dracula and other vampire stories/shows, vampires do not melt in sunlight. it's just in their nature to leave their coffins at night the same way nocturnal predators hunt at night. also, staking them is not a way of killing/destroying them since they're already dead. the stakes are just a way of preventing them from being able to leave their coffins. they're like supernatural handcuffs or chains or locks.

Technically speaking he's not dracula, just the inspiration for him.

why is leto such a fucking tryhard
dude acts like he's getting casted for the next citizen kane when he gets shit roles like joker with 5 minutes of screentime and this other shit

You're just mad you're not as handsome as he is.

What's Sup Forums's opinion on this Dracula?

What did he mean by this?

He really wants to be Daniel Day-Lewis

think most of /tv hates it but I enjoyed it and it would have been a better start to a "monster universe" than the new mummy was

it was ok, charles dance stole the show for best vampire

I liked that he was articulate and intelligent, rather than just "Graagh!" mindless monster.

Kill yourself buffyfag

Capeshit in disguise. That's all the Dark Universe is going to be. Even Tom Cruise ended up being a superpowered hero in the Mummy.

I didnt even watch it because i knew it was fucking garbage.

i liked it. actually learned some history because of that movie

Who should play as the best Dracula in a live action?

no one, joji nakatas voice is like 70% of the character

Crispin Freeman is superior, nigger.

objectively incorrect

>Hey dickface, you seen my dog?
That promo work. Based Trips was the best part of that movie.

>mfw I thought that was Nergal from Behemoth

did he draw dimes?

>romanticizing Vlad the impaler
All movie Draculas are shit

>in the original legends/myths
Stop doing this. It's always so fucking retarded. Dracula might as well have been an original creation, when it didn't just take inspiration from Varney the Vampire rather than "original legends".

Besides, if you actually knew your shit you'd bring up the part that's actually relevant to Sup Forums: Dracula/vampires in general being destroyed by sunlight was made popular by the ending of Nosferatu. A very much stylistic choice that then became vampire gospel because of how effective the visual was and how amazing the Nosferatu movie overall was.

Let's hope he follows DDL's footsteps and retires then.

There was this one dracula where he was a highschool teacher and he says a dumb line like "I wanted to try changing the world by teaching instead of killing".

That was the worst.

looks like somebody needs an impaling

Fuck you, teacher Dracula is best Dracula.

how much would dracula hate turks?

He fucking stunk. The last thing that piece of shit needed was a bumbling henchman character.

So what was up with Whistler in this? He dies (again) but then we see him later when the Nightstalkers get killed and then it never gets brought up again.

As much as everyone else.

>dracula doesn't rock and roll
>dracula is playing guitar
>"Get ready to rock!"

You weren't paying attention. Dracula can shape shift in that movie.

Fucking idiot

It's funny how that particular actor gets cast in roles from hot guy to sniveling ugly simp.

Garbage same with Frankenstein and the mummy. I'm convinced I died stuck living in hell with all these gritty reboots and dark reimaginings

>not knowing the premise of these books
Man, where have you been?

>Dracula is actually Cain from the bible who got buried in egypt for 3000 years

I thought he was Judas?
Or was this Dracula 2000 ?

>sympathy of the creature

Frankenstein the monster was never meant to be a sympathetic character. Much like Dracula, adaptations afterwards have tried to lend sympathetic motivations and emotion to them for the sake of fleshing them out and creating grey area. However in the times the original characters were penned, authors liked to deal in good and evil, and both characters were very much evils with no sympathetic traits.

Frankenstein in the original novel basically woke up and ran around and started killing things, and then he became vindictive towards his father which made him start killing even more things on purpose like a little girl and the doctor's bride. The monster was a monster, and the creator was the tragic warning against playing God, lest you create a monster such as man.

Better than I, Frankenstein by a mile, maybe better than Mummy but I dunno. As Dracula the dude was alright but their characterization was weak and making hima superhero is gay. Also having im harmed by silver and sunlight can fuck off.

beggin ya to have sex