Why.arent there any monster girls in.any western.media...

Why.arent there any monster girls in.any western.media? Is the east just that much more degenerate that they accept monster girls while normie western audiences dont?

>asian "monster" girls
get out

>That
>Monster girl
Fuck off, weeb. Go to >>/trash/ to get your shitty furry fill.

The teacher in Star Vs. is an orc-girl

I honestly don't think there are THAT many more monster girls in eastern media than in western media.

There were plenty of monster girls in monsters inc.

There's a shit ton of girls with random "monster" parts, like claws, tails, different lower bodies, etc. in western media, they just aren't called """monster""" girls is all.

If anything what the west might refer to as a monster girl would just be reffered to as a female monster by japs, but they also don't distinguish between furries and regular ass animals so everything is just a big fucking cultural disconnect.

Foster's Home has monster girls, and even a loli if you're into that (Berry)

Idiot, she's a troll

The Japanese have only really gotten to that a few years back, too.
Western cartoons have habitually non-human characters in them, so if you have humans and talking animals around already, packing in mythical monsters on top is a bit pointless.
Also with the type of stories commonly told in cartoons, there is no real point in having a charater that is monstrous but also relatable as a human being.
You don't have a centaur, you have fucking Bojack Horseman.
If you don't bother with the intricacies of the human form too much and casually use anthropomorphic animals already, having a classical demi-human monster hardly has much allure.

Correct. I think there is like one anime and a handful of manga riding on the coattails of one semi-successful breakout title. The centaur SoL title has been cute in the few chapters I read.

my bad. greenskins are greenskins in my eyes.

Do ghost girls count?

trolls aren't even green they're like cyan

Honestly, monster girls aren't as big as a genre as you might believe in Japan, there's a handful of manga and anime with them but for the most part it's a niche thing made up of 90% fanart.

Well she in particular is green.
I wouldn't call this cyan.

Also guys, come on, add some pics to this thread.

we have a severe degree of compartmentalization: i.e. executives won't greenlight anything unless it has a very solid demographic and doesnt appeal at all to any other
monsters are seen as belonging to the fantasy genre, something the exclusive domain of boys. no girl characters allowed. even worse if theyre attractive, moms DONT want that.

There's a good amount aimed at girls.
Sounds like you are suffering confirmation bias and you are wanting fap fuel.

Wheres OP been?

>a good amount
monster high is like the first thing in a long time that even remotely aims any of this stuff at girls... and it's still pretty bad, but it's a start. a decent gateway drug to get girls into cool things

3 monster girl toy lines aren't enough?

The brand is almost seven years old user. It out dates Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou.
Before those series both east and west monster girls were rare in media.

>gateway drug to get girls into cool things
girls have had a lot of cool crazy shit over the years. From transforming cars and plans to cosmetics that turn into girls, rainbow powered light up dolls we have had a lot of cool shit over the years.

Did you get a truck that transformed into a giant robot that shot little blue disks
because I did
it was fucking awesome

theres a lot of like,"devil/demon" girls in more adult cartoons. lots of shit like that on Adult Swim type shows. Idk if alien girls count but there's a bunch in Futurama, and Rick and Morty, and Wander over Yonder. There's Pyronica in Gravity Falls.

Ben 10 had some alien waifus

At best OP was shitposting at worse he is that type of fan that just assumes east has more *insert concept* then west just because.

1983, Star Wars:Return of the Jedi. Spawn several comics and books that dealt with alien monster girls. 356 to be exact. Get rape by a cactus.

This. Just because Monster Musume hit it big, doesn't mean monster girls are actually a super popular thing in general.

Needs more Nemesis.

How about actual real monster girls?
But indeed it is very rare in the west. Sad for us xenophiles. Guess normies just don't dig cute monsters.

>Weebs thinking they they got to monster girls first.

cute.

Have you heard of this movie? I know it is a bit obscure, but still...

Star herself in a bugmonster disguised as a human

apply yourself senpai

>Not posting dwarf and dragon waifus

One job user....one job!

>applying everyone likes loli on/co/
This isn't 8chn ma dude but oh well.

Filthy weeb.

>lolololol monster girls don't exist what don't you draw human girls like a real normie

Star Vs has some monstergirls.

Wouldn't many of the princesses from Adventure Time be considered monstergirls too?

From the comic "Bayou."

Ladydactyl from Prison Pit

Triclops girls from Uncle Grandpa

Fairies are always the best.

I love it when female characters do that leg up pose so much.

Nemesis is a chick?

Can't forget Pyronica

plz tell me i not the only one who really hate the phrase ,,monster girl,, they just chick a with monster parts not a female monster

No, but his wife is.

I think what OP is really asking is why aren't there any non weeb cartoons featuring half animal woman they play it up as a fetish thing; as if that's something western cartoons have ever really done.
He did that because he's dumb and horny, and for some reason wanted to bring that sexual frustration here instead of /trash/ like he should have. Maybe it was some idiotic play at proving Sup Forums,s superiority, or maybe is idiot weeb brain can't process such basic thoughts. I'll never know though, because I don't care.

Just take us to /trash/ now. I know it's what you all really want.

Nemesis is the prize.

>ew isn't monster beastiality because of their human parts? why can't they fap like real people like milfs?

I wish Zaggatar did more hetero stuff.

"Honey? Keep the helmet on."

i want a stealth action game with a centaur lady

you are gonna get caught so fucking MUCH!

>try to spy in enemy hideout
>"Why does it smell like a barn in here?"

more like
>CLOP CLOP CLOP CLOP
>what was that noise?
>!

Because monsters are inherently masculine, therefore 'monster girls' are an oxymoron and don't need to be considered at all for any reason.

>the bara fags are here

Thread is done people....nothing else to see.

Fuck off furry

The west doesn't do monstergirls because they're just pointless side characters, fap-bait or mediocre gimmick characters

Also, your favorite fapbait isn't even as popular as you think

snek is pure
PURE

SNEK DESERVES HUGS

>add flowers to censor titties
>draw nipples on the flowers when the original didn't have any

Funny thing is all monstergirls are of western origin. To be more specific, Greek/Roman. Granted, there are the couple of Jap monsters thrown in, but they are the minority.

Their ogres/oni are always more Eastern than Western, but yes, most of the monster girls tend to be western in origin.

>monster=beastiality
Then why is there a lot of waifu threads on overrated cunts?