Everyone knows that the worst comic characters ever created are

Everyone knows that the worst comic characters ever created are

>Carol Danvers
>The Inhumans
>Miles Morales
>Damien Wayne

But which one is the WORST?

Carol literally has an ongoing subplot about having an in-universe huge fan club because Marvel is SO desperate to push her and nobody fucking likes her.

Kamala.

Inhumans.

There other characters were either liked and then became shit or are shit and getting better.

There's also kamala and whor

the inhumans

Not even fucking close. Fuck off.

It's tied up between Miles and Damian, both Carol and the Inhumans weren't nearly as shit as they are Today before they started getting pushed. Black Spider-Man and Mary Sue Wayne have both been nothing but shut since they began.

It boils down to, do you like more, Spider-Man or Batmanm

I would day damien was the best. at least he had a good reason. all the rest needed a giant ass pull to justify theire place.

but damian not a bad character

You've posted this before. Fuck off.

Damian's whole plot in Morrison's book was that he was a shithead who becomes a good person and dies. When they brought him back they forgot all of that last part and ruined him, and his existence ruins Batman and every other Robin.

At least those Marvel characters only ruin Marvel, which is like shitting on a trashheap.

Good argument.

Samefag

I've been waiting for Damian to be retconned away ever since he appeared.

>Batman, I raped you and impregnated myself with your son and never told you about him until he was old enough to come to Gotham
>he's also just as good a fighter as any Robin ever and has more of a claim to the cowl than anyone else

Seems like an ass pull to me

It's also a plotpoint that she hates her fans and thinks they're pathetic.

DC will probably do that to Tim before they do that to Damian.

good

You cant even fucking spell his name you faggot.

It's also obviously building up to a crescendo where she gets #exposed since all of her fans only have access to a hyper-cultivated fake media image of her that'll inevitably come crashing down in a scandal her PR can't spin.

Someone made a hate thread for miles yesterday.

>Damian Wayne the worst
objectively wrong.

>Carol Danvers
>"She's totally an A-lister, right dear readers? Look she's the equal to Iton Man! Totally our own Wonder Woman!"

>The Inhumans
>"PLEASE, PLEAAAAAAAASE BUY THEIR BOOKS. N-No! Don't mention the X-Men agai- A-A-Aalright look here's Beast with the Inhuma- Come back!"

>Miles Morales
>"Hey true believers, Bendis here! I'm so glad to have received all this feedback supporting our boy Miles Morales, the deepest, most unique and popular Spider-Man of all time! What's that you say? You want me to kill Peter Parker so he'll stop stealing Miles' rightful title of Spider-Man? Don't you worry, as soon as I take care of that meddlesome Dan Slott I'll get to fix that problem... Permanently."

>Damien Wayne
>"Gary what?"

It's a tough one, but I'll go with Carol here since Civil War II's bullshit is so fresh in my mind.

Miles Molasses

You-- you're literally listing the best and greatest of the new crop and you-- you're saying they're all bad (the Inhumans' dog IS a bit creepy.)

You-- Do you even know why-- How this market tries so hard to have new blood--

Okay. Okay. I'm gonna humor you.

The WORST of them all is...

VENOM BLAST!

PSYCH! And that's for trying to keep a new wave of great comic characters down!

(respectfully leaves webbing a near building)

>VENOM BLAST

Venom Blast?

Carol used to have a good costume, the Inhumans have Lockjaw, Damian Wayne was good when Grayson was Batman. So at least those characters have something going for them.

Not Miles though. He is a black hole from which no interesting characterization or fight choreography can escape from.

No, that was a dick pull.

If it was we would haven't had to deal with Damian or his shota fetish fans.

Like a blast of venom?

Carol's a legit good character. The Inhumans have had good periods in the past.

But Miles has absolutely nothing and drags down every book he appears in.

A blast of venom?

>A-A-Aalright look here's Beast with the Inhuma-
Did he bail yet? Did his past self become furry barabait yet?

Carol is by far the worst cape character ever.

Yes. A venom blast.

Like a blast of venom.

Huh.

Try reading Batman & Robin, and Robin Son of Batman.

The inhumans

The Gwens as well

Marvel's Failed attempt at Harley Quinn

>But which one is the WORST?
Gwenpool.

I'd go with the Inhumans. Carol was okay up until Marvel started to push her.

Miles is mostly due to Bendis and is relatively bland and underutilized (Venom Sting needs a nerf, but I can't think anything else that's outright bad).

Damian's issue is that he's more hit-or-miss, depending on the author and his character development got scaled back hard at one point (not to the point where he's back to killing, but still). The thing is, his arrogance and attitude are balanced out by the fact that even in-universe people found that annoying (even Dick had trouble with him at first) and that he's screwed up socially. Of, course The only Robin I can think of that took a hit because of Damian is Tim, and I think the New 52 + WB pushing Damian in spinoffs were worse for him.

Carol

Carol is the most insufferable character on that list. Her fanbase is particularly cancerous as well (just have a look at Carol threads whenever they pop up).

Damian is supposed to be disliked, Miles is just boring, and the Inhumans are actually cool but are being utilized in a terrible way by Marvel and their authors right now.

The Inhumans, on the other hand, were pushed as a replacement for the X-Men, most likely because of movie rights issues. Scott Summers got derailed so horribly that Marvel equated him to Hitler then revealed that what he did was extremely underwhelming. The fact that they unintentional come off as villains in Death of X and Inhumans Vs X-Men says a lot.

HOLY SHIT GUYS THE INHUMANS ARE HERE

Quick! Post yfw the Inhumans are here!

>tfw the end of IvX will end in a stalemate where the mutants are saved and the inhumans get to keep their gay little cloud by forcibly transmuting all mutants into inhumans with similar but different powers, and them pushing the X-men with all new costumes and line ups

>Carol Danvers
She's fine
>The Inhumans
Most of the complaints about them are "muh X-men" or "da push" which has nothing to do with characters but rather how they are being used. So not them.
>Miles Morales
Not bad but not good, just there.
>Damien Wayne
Haven't read much with him

I'm going to say none of these are the worst comic characters ever created, and not even the worst of the big two.

>the worst comic characters ever

Those aren't the worst

You don't read comic books. Get the fuck off this board

>those aren't the worst

yes they are.

>>Carol Danvers
No
>>The Inhumans
No
>>Damien Wayne
No
>>Miles Morales
Eh, I've said no three times, you can have this one.

>She's fine
Oh wow.

>not even the worst of the big two.
So name one then.

Oh, I'm sorry. I stand corrected

Not him, but what about Joker's Daughter (especially the Lobdell version)?

>all this hate heaped on Miles
>just a guy trying his best to not do a bad job at the super hero thing
I mean, if you really think someone as bad as Carol is better than Miles, I think you got a problem.

Carol, Kamala and Miles should be eradicated

there are just things that doesn't work out

let it go already

Am I the only one here who hates the "Totally Awesome" Hulk?

I mean, what the fuck.

It is because he is a cocky hulk?

Guess so, but more because it's the milennial teen kind of cockiness. The name alone gives a really clear message as for what to express, I'll give them that.

You've never read a pre-N52 Joker's Daughter story, and even N52 Deula had some decent concepts behind her. The Lobdell appearances of N52 Deula were leagues better than her actually awful first appearance in Catwoman, and all that was immediately retconned in Joker's Daughter #1.

People get hung up on the gross shit in her first couple appearances, which are all shown to be flat-out lies she makes up to make herself seem deep and troubled. She's pretty much exactly what you'd expect a teenage girl who idolized supervillains to act like, right down to making herself into her own fanfiction OC.

She's basically a reverse Squirrel Girl; Squirrel Girl was likable until it was shown that the character is shallow as shit, while the new Deula was offputting until it was shown that she had heaps of potential.

honestly I could've seen King and Seeley bringing her back in Grayson as a flirty agent. The Silver Age version.

Though the rest of this team is eventually gonna be in Titans so who knows

>The Inhumans

You mean the nuhumans?

The Inhumans are fine. It's this nuhuman shit that's retarded.

And yeah, they are the worst, because they are legitimately an attempt to push office politics via damaging another much better brand.

Deula being a secret agent like Grayson would be a lot of fun. I do wish she hadn't been Keikaku'd out of Red Hood; I like the idea of her interacting with the Robins.

"Yaas queen" is the worse.

As it should be.

>Carol's a legit good character

I've never read any Inhumans, were they good before?

Woof, this is tough.

I can never hate the perfect Dave Cockrum Ms Marvel, and no matter how much effort the House of Mouse does to whitewash it out of existence it'll always be the defining part of Carol.

The Inhumans are trash, Lockjaw isn't funny, the Nuhumans are even worst.

Miles has everything but a personality, I'll give him a pass because the two people to write him at any length are Bendis and Wade

and Damien Wayne is terrible but at least they keep him contained, he doesn't pop up in Justice League or in company wide crossovers.

the answer is Miles, unlike Original Ms. M cool powers and cool costume isn't everything.

>Damien Wayne

>he doesn't realize that Damien is supposed to be an irritating little shit.
That's the difference between Damien and the others listed. They're just un-ironically irritating and self-righteous.

Damiens the worst because not only is he shit on paper but he's also the reason the animated dc movies went to shit so by that fact he's the only one of the four currently ruining more than just the comics. (Carol may well catch up when her movie comes out however)

Now when you say good, are you saying both should be retconned out just with Damian going after Tim or just Tim should go?

They were Fantastic Four side characters. Nothing about them was special. Now they're budget X-men, because they're not pushing the X-men at all.

I think Tim should go.

His whole origins is that he is replacement to Jason todd. And now, Jason todd is alive. There is no reason to keep tim. But, I think most tim fans are going to get butthurt over about it.

This user speaks the true-true. You're a dip if you can't realize that Damian is an intentional shitter. One could argue the same of Captain Marvel as well, but that's a whole nother can of snakes. I'd consider Captain Marvel a separate character from Carol Danvers considering the appearance and personality changes.

I'd have to nominate The Inhumans as the worst comic characters ever created.

Miles has literally no fucking characterization, you can't get worse than that.

Miles.
At different points in time Carol , Inhumansm and Damien have been good.
Miles has never been good.

>the book is actually going to have physical conflict
>venom blast

JASON TODD.

So bad that the fans voted to murder him.
So bad that they actually had him be the friend thought dead that becomes the villain.
So bad that he actually couldn't even pull that off.
So bad that he became a Frank knock-off. (a crime worthy of being Franked for)
So bad that he tainted Starfire by association.
So bad that Bizarro thinks he's great and wants to be in his book.

Need I say more?

>mfw a TV Titans fan is near me

Not that guy, but fuck man why?
The Hulk was always a study in emotion and alienation that appealed to me because he wasn't a "hero" per se, but a guy struggling with his own personal demons and their ability to level large cities.
>Totally Awesome
Fucking cancer, and I kind of liked Amadeus Cho prior to this.

Ha! I've been reading comics since the mid-80s. You don't know what bad even looks like, you little shit.

Name some names

someone call the N-Men!

Tell when that comic comes out, can't wait for that.

Am I too late for the Man Baby picnic? I brought potato salad and butt cream.

Kamala Khan

>sod off out of it
Who fucking wrote this?

I just want Monica back.

Not him, but I can easily list 30 comic book characters worse than OP just between the big two:

>Styx
>Stone
>Cardiac
>Silk
>Terra-Man
>The Ultimates in general
>Tiger Wylde
>Magpie
>Gwen Stacy
>Reed Richards
>New Alan Scott
>Superman Blue
>Superman Red
>Screech
>Jean Gray
>Quicksilver
>Domino
>Deathwing
>That Reverse Flash / Zoom fucker that looked spikey
>Spawn
>John Jonah Jameson
>OCDONUTSTEAL Britbong Red Lantern
>Gabriel O'hara
>Ravage 2099
>Mindworm
>Ego the Living Planet
>Firelord
>Baron Mordo
>Wundarr the Aquarian
>Cyborg

Your list consists of
>A character that just got relaunched by people who never read a Miss Marvel book
>Faggots nobody really cared about save for Blackbolt
>A character that's never gotten time to develop well because of so many countless crossovers happening to him in attempts to push sales
>A 50/50 on writting

Everything on my list has had either equal or worse treatment in comics.

Moles Mirales

He is not the "hulk", he is different character. I think the Asian hulk is a good change-up like what if hulk wasn't like dr. jekyll and mr. hyde rip-off.

I don't know, I like hulk being unstoppable at times but if it is whole character. It going to be a boring a character. But, That is my opinion.

>Can't use venom blast

>Super venom blast.

Miles /really/ needs to get killed off already.

Miles has had six fucking years to develop.

Gwen Stacy had 50 and got even less

Checkmate, cunt

Wait, How long you been reading his comics?

He's black. /pol makes a hate thread about him in here literally every day.

DELETE THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW