Mister Doctor

Mister Doctor.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EGO4mM-vw5U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Almost a year already, jesus christ.

Marvel memes are eternal.

marvel in a fucking nutsshell

I fucking hated Dr Strange, but that joke was actually pretty good.

Mads Mikkelsen is a god.

GOD what a pile of shit movie

There was a really underrated one that nobody ever talks about.
>Strange: "You know, people used to think that I was funny."
>Wong: "Did they work for you?"

My father laughed really hard at that one.

He is a great actor and it's sad that Sup Forums has abandoned him now that he's starred in Marvel and Star Wars.

I'm okay with this dry Mads humor.

Its the orange slices and the Tony Stark quips that make me want to gas myself

Who convinced Mads to act in this movie

Please let there be a Hannibal Season 4

I thought that show finished. Like, as in the plot is done so it ended.

reminder, the person who posts sneed is an underaged /asp/ spammer from india

They pretty much left it open

And I think they want to try to do Silence of the Lambs next

It's cool that they're doing a TV show of this instead of butchering the books by trying to cram them into a short movie. TV shows are much better for book adaptations.

Later there's a scene where Mads' character is monologuing and says, "You're a doctor, right? A Man of science..." which means that Mads knew what a doctor was which means that this quip makes zero sense which means that films should be made by writers and directors and not committees of demographic researchers and corporate executives..

>wrong filename
>in unrelated thread
IMPOSTER

That just means he was screwing with him. Makes it better desu.

Hope you're ready for Starling to be a strong African American woman from the Bronx. :)

How autistic are you?

werent meme it profesionally the proshills went with "dormamu im here"

It's quip towards doctors. You know that egotist doctor that corrects you every time you don't use doctor as honorific. The Strange part is just an icing on the cake

he is just another reddit actor for nu-males
it's not enough that he turned Hannibal into fapbait for fat tumblrinas he also did star wars, capeshit and now videogames

but you are a nu-male so I am just wasting my time anyway

DORMAMMU!!

Considering black Reba was amazing, I have no issue with this.

If Clarisse had to be black I'd say best bet is Nicole Beharie.

It was "Dormammu, I've come to bargain." Because he said it a LOT.

It was pretty cool that they're both him.

I agree, though I really wish they'd gone closer to Dormammu's comic book design. Fire head is way cooler than rainbow wavy face.

I COM TO BORGOIN

They shouldn't have deleted the scene with the preacher.

youtube.com/watch?v=EGO4mM-vw5U

>My father laughed really hard at that one.
the eternal goy

Mine did too

I was unironically surprised of how good and beautiful this movie was.

Sup Forums never disappoints

This. I was expecting shit because of what Sup Forums says and it's in my top Marvel movies with Iron Man, GOTG and Winter Soldier. Solid 7.5/10

>capeshitters

Pretty much any scene that expanded upon the villain or gave him motivation or humanized him was cut for more wi-fi and Beyonce quips.

Sup Forums always said Dr. Strange was good though. Marvel is trash though.

there is literally one wifi and one beyonce quip, if they were to delete one scene, it should be one that involved the kill bill bitch.

she is literally trash

Basic rule: If Sup Forums says it's shit, watch it immediately. You're in for some kino.

Huh? What Kill Bill character was in Doctor Strange?

>kino
Yeah, not surprised that a marvel flick would appeal to such people

@88613663
You mad, bro?

They worked for the mercenary

I recently re-watched this. I think it's one of the best MCU movies in a while. Some of the jokes were corny but other than that it was great and it felt barely connected with the rest of the marvel shit

That's why people like this one and Ant-Man. Makes you realize cinematic universes aren't so great after all.

> Hey guys were utilizing Madds a little to well

Cumberbatch was better than I thought he was going to be, but Madds would have made a better Dr Strange desu.

Mads is way too big-faced for Doctor Strange, should have cast Aiden Gillen.

>CORINTHIANS TWO
How did this make it through? Are Marvel scriptwriters all atheists?

>edgy atheists enter christian general thread on Sup Forums

I, too, like to imagine all atheists as having dark liquid seeping from their eyes.

I'm amused that this joke prolly made zero sense in Germany. Since Herr Doktor is the proper form of address.

Best part of the scene is the "Who am I to judge?" implying he knows his own name, Kaecilius, is a completely ridiculous sounding name.

Did anyone else think this was pretty violent for a Marvel movie? When Strange got stabbed you could see the blood flowing out of the wound and leaving a visible trail on the ground. You could also see people impaled and shit when he rewound time near the end.

Disney's been getting away with some ridiculous stuff these last few years. GotG2 had that mass murder scene.

Of course, then you go back to The Lone Ranger and you've got a guy who literally ripped a person's heart out of their chest and ate it.

Joke clearly requires him to know what a doctor is for him to find it weird

Dudue BEYONCE lmao

Dude JUST WONG lmao

Dude THE WI-FI PASSWORD lmao

Dude JUST IGNORE THE ALIEN ASGARDS WITH MAGIC TECH I DON*T BELIEVE IN SUCH THINGS! lmao

Dude Doormamu falls for a child's trick lmao

I didn't know children had access to a gem that allows them to control time.

wifi password was a good joke but the rest of the quips felt out of place with the world and theme. shame the movie would have been great minus the quips, they just pissed me off

The film had multiple writers and directors. This is a classic example of Disney's design by committee filmmaking at work.

Everything Mads touches turns to gold. Prove me wong.

you don't have a father do you?

This.

Thanks, person with taste

Rogue One
Dr Strange

There is a sex joke in there somewhere. But I am too lazy right now.

>There is a sex joke in there somewhere. But I am too lazy right now.

This line here reminds me about some article written by a guy who moved to Chicago from San Fran for a year or two, and as he left he wrote this thing giving his "hot take" on Chicago as he was leaving and in it when he talked about Chicago people he told this funny little story about trying to get his flirt on at a Chicago bar early on.

>super awesome SF guy spots a table with 3-4 chicks and no dudes
>buys himself a beer and walks over to the table like HI I'M [NAME] AND I JUST MOVED HERE FROM SAN FRANCISCO AND BOY THESE WINTERS SURE SUCK DON'T THEY??
>"uh [name] sorry but we're not interested"
>*stands up and picks up his drink*
>"YEAH WELL JUST SO YOU KNOW I DIDN'T WANNA FUCK ANY OF YOU ANYWAYS!!!!"
>dude notes how saying thatade the chicks seem legit bothered after he got up and left, like they couldn't believe he actually didn't want them

And of course he blamed it on Chicago for having different customs for meeting chicks at bars and rah rah rah, but holy shit if I was those chicks I'd probably be cracking the fuck up like "holy shit how gay is this guy? He *IS* from San Francisco, you know..."

Don't even know you and I already hate you.

Holy fuck I kek'd hard.