CHINA ILLINOIS CHINA ILLINOIS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ooy4YYFFM9w
youtube.com/watch?v=K-3FE3Ki1YM
renewcanceltv.com/brad-neelys-harg-nallin-sclopio-peepio-cancelled-no-season-2/
mobile.twitter.com/bradneely/status/798623934799167488
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=ooy4YYFFM9w

I can tthink of any funny quotes but they sure did exist.

pony was hot

I miss this show. HNSP just doesn't do it for me like China did.

nope. but it is okay. and each episode better than the last. give it another 10 episodes or so and it might actually become good instead of just occasionally good
>I stayyyy naked

The theme song for every guy on Sup Forums youtube.com/watch?v=K-3FE3Ki1YM

didnt they have a song about just dry humping? because that'd be the one representing me.

Pomf

Pomf

10/10 episode

youtube.com/watch?v=uX2WsPLeQHQ

JODU JODU CHICKEN WRAPS

jo-du jo-du chicken ranch drizzles

Forgive me papa

Well, it was cancelled already. So, things aren't working out for Brad Neely.

Ahhhhhh but it was so young

Already? Damn, that was quick

Lazzo don't play.
nah but for real harg nallin was underwhelming

Source?

Fliff! Not even countin it!

what is it lately with shitty things getting greenlit then just as they turn good they're canceled?

not him but just did a little googlan
renewcanceltv.com/brad-neelys-harg-nallin-sclopio-peepio-cancelled-no-season-2/
i thought they already had like 100 shorts finished. i mean you might as well air them

Here you go:

mobile.twitter.com/bradneely/status/798623934799167488

Amd I agree. It was underwhelming. I think AS is not the correct venue for his kind of humor. Even China, IL was greatly different from his original stuff.

SEMEN IS A DEMON,
LET IT OUT
LET IT OUT

Reminder that China, IL got axed because of Hulk Hogan's legal troubles, and Adult Swim wanting to cut ties as a reactionary face-saving maneuver.

HNSP and MDE were very hit or miss shows, and they were both cancelled, but Robot Chicken is still going? Seems like some bullshit to me. Both those shows are better than Robot Chicken.

>legal troubles
it's not illegal to be mildly racist.. yet

MDE?

I'm talking about what happened with Gawker. Both that and the racism thing were going on at the same time.

Wait, really? Not ratings?

Damn you Hogan!

Million Dollar Extreme Presents: World Peace. It's another skit show, kind of like HNSP, and Robot Chicken. Two of the three were recently cancelled, but in my opinion the worst of the three is the one that gets to continue.

Doubtful. Unless Terry pulled some real clout and made it so they couldn't fire him. Otherwise if they were that afraid of having Hogan be associated with the show they could just recast him or cut Dean out of the show.

never heard of that. not that I care

robot chicken is fucking awesome
it's also terrible. that's what happens when you use the scattershot approach to comedy
but the good sketches remain in the memory while the shitty ones just slip away

I can lick and stick you like a male man

That's not funny, but it's catchy as fuck.

I was just never a fan of it. There were a few good sketches that I liked, but for the most part, I just didn't like it. I just personally feel like it's bullshit that it's been running so long, but they cancel HNSP, and MDE after one season.

I respect your opinion though, and I'm glad it's still running if you like it.

i mean it does go like a year in between seasons because it takes so long to make, so..

>I'm a marsh witch
>I'm in a state of constant moist

>you'll never be Kevin Costner and get to fuck pony

ah, pony...

I doubt they cancelled a show over a single voice actor for a secondary character being involved with controversy. It would be way more cost effective to simply replace the character's voice actor or write out the character altogether.