How do we save Sup Forums?

How do we save Sup Forums?

I'm certain that if people stopped posting shit I dont like, the quality of this board would go through the roof.

so delete Sup Forums

Create /tvg/ for actual discussion.

Leave Sup Forums dedicated to lame trolls.

We murder anyone who spams an overused meme.

Just turn off the spam bot bro. So sick of seeing the exact same threads which have been recycled from the archive hundreds of times over, every fuckin day. Memes are fine but if y'all can't be bothered to post something yourself, and instead require software to it, just fuck off.

Sup Forums-memes, shitposts, trolls, current state of Sup Forums
/film/-serious driven discussion with very little shitposting allowed
/cel/-c'mon it's the current year soon to be 2018

it cannot be saved

>tfw when daddy doesn't love me because he thinks I'm a faggot
>tfw it reminds me of high school

have you seen the film ZULU?>

I'd say ban all Sup Forums posters but at this point they probably make up significantly percentage of this board than pre-2015 Sup Forums posters

This place is beyond hope. A new board, regardless of how slow it would be, would be the only way to fix it for those of us that just want to talk about fucking film and/or television.

Autoban anyone who has posted on Sup Forums, Sup Forums and /r9k/ during the last 48 hours
Autoban phoneposters

Just have the mods check under the bed and in the closet if you're afraid of boogeymen

>bitchs about leftypol, jews, leftists, women on a daily basis
>muh boogeyman
The irony

>Autoban anyone who has posted on Sup Forums, Sup Forums and /r9k/ during the last 48 hours
Is this even possible?

>all Sup Forums, cuck, tfw no gf threads gone
It would be paradise

tfw no gf tfw no gf tfw no gf tfw no gf tfw no gf tfw no gf tfw no gf tfw no gf tfw no gf tfw no gf tfw no gf tfw no gf tfw no gf tfw no gf tfw no gf tfw no gf tfw no gf tfw no gf tfw no gf tfw no gf tfw no gf tfw no gf tfw no gf tfw no gf tfw no gf tfw no gf tfw no gf tfw no gf tfw no gf tfw no gf tfw no gf tfw no gf tfw no gf tfw no gf tfw no gf tfw no gf tfw no gf tfw no gf tfw no gf :'(

>You say that, but I made up something else for you say that contradicts it
>Seems a little hypocritical, HMMMMMMMM?

Yeah, that'd be it.

am in a lott of pain :''''''(

So your problem is with people's replies, and not with the threads being created?

Sup Forums is better than ever

Build a wall for Sup Forums.

My problem is that NAZIS are allowed on here at all.

The amount of plebs praising bladerunner 2 is enough proof that this board has been invaded beyond repair
SW8 is going to be even worse since every plebs favorite director is directing it too

>constant bait threads
>BLACKED threads
>Sup Forumstards will cry about anything and turn the discussion into politics

Sup Forums has been dying for a while now. No real point to fixing things when Hiro ignores everything to begin with

Hiro should an Hero. hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa YES, GOOD JOKE YES!

This
As long as that fucking piece of shit gets money he doesn't care about the quality of boards

> save Sup Forums
When ever I'm feeling down about a board I take a peak at /x/ and then realize everything is allllrrriiighhhttt

this might actually work

>muh pole booger mahn

>people thinking creating new boards would help
I would shitpost in all of them

unban /got/

Allow my /kdrama/ general you faggots

>problem is clearly evident as shown by these 2 limp-wristed faggots
>I-ITS A BOOGYMAN I SWEAR

How wealthy is chinkmoot? Isn't he a multimillionaire? He literally doesn't give a fuck about this cesspit. If you faggots really care about quality discussions you would move to a different chan.

people have been asking this for years and the solution is always given but is ignored by the incredibly useless mod staff and their ineptitude.

simply create a celebrity board. i dont see why mentally stunted children in adult bodies get 4 video game boards but the medium that actually has artistic value has to share a board with waifuvirgins and the animals who enjoy cable television.

I've gotten like 6 of my normie friends to start saying X was a mistake because I keep saying it on social media and I got it from this image

Thanks Sup Forums

>uses social media
>reddit spaces
fuck off

>tfw I say shit like:
>What did he mean by this?
And
>really makes me think

sounds like you're saying

i was a mistake

permaban everyone who expresses positive feelings towards the flicks of denis villeneuve

nigger i've been on this shit site since i was 13 (i'm 21) and other than an accidental "for you" i haven't ever done shit like that

this but unironically

this is you

this is you

this
villeneuve plebs are the new nolan plebs

Anyone posting Sup Forumsshit needs to be banned or those posts pruned. Anyone postin Sup Forumsthreads needs to be banned and the thread deleted immediately.

There's nothing worse than having a comfy thread invaded by Sup Forumsshits.

Is this an actual quote or is this another made up meme quote like Sup Forums's miyazaki quotes?

>There's nothing worse than having a comfy thread invaded by Sup Forumsshits.
Disagreed. The worst is having a comfy threads ruined by people complaining about Sup Forumsshits.

you just want a board of marvel shills and people who are paid to post their show and movie trailers here right?

Either more banjis or more pickle ricks tbqh famalam

The only person who say that would be a Sup Forumsshit. A comfy thread isn't some asshole constantly posting about crime stats or that it's the end of the world because some black dude is acting in a film.

>A comfy thread isn't some asshole constantly posting about crime stats or that it's the end of the world because some black dude is acting in a film.
>strawman
I guess even worse than people complaining about Sup Forumsshits is people accusing other people of being Sup Forumsshits by expressing a completely innocuous opinion, so I admit that I was wrong. Also, even if I were a Sup Forumsshit, it's not like this thread is the least bit comfy.

who's "- moot"

Bring back cunny threads.

I want Sup Forums and Sup Forums to leave but Sup Forums to stay

this

More cunny

I'm pretty sure it's Sup Forums and not /got/ or /who/ or whatever trash that comes up on tv at any given time

>people reset routers to shitpost on Sup Forums
Boom, done. That shit would do nothing to curtail the shitposting here.

Sup Forums is fine
It would be even better if Hollywood actually made decent movies and shows to discuss about, but that's beyond our control.

>Sup Forums is fine
>literal /r9k/ and Sup Forums sperging
>when actually discussing films its reddit opinions
Nuke the board or ban anyone posting like they are r9k or pol

Ban everyone discussing STD, Capeshit, Dr. Who, or Rick & Morty.

No SocJus/capeshit, no problems. Sup Forums is about kino. And Big Guys. For us.

NIGGER
I
G
G
E
R

>failed reddit raid
>meta whining threads
like clockwork