Do you ever go to the movies with your mother?

do you ever go to the movies with your mother?

Yeah, I go with my mom and sister sometimes.

yes, regularly.

pic related

Her butthole is so wrecked that I doubt it even functions anymore.

Nah, I go with yours.

Isn't she homeless now?

I actually do. My ma spends most of the day caring for my crippled 94 year old grandma so being able to see a movie is a nice treat and distraction for her.

I took her to see Arrival and The Great Wall and Guardians of the Galaxy 2 this year. When I was 16-22 I would be super embarrassed to be seen with her in public but now that I am 25 and old I see it at being a good boy

please remind me what this is from again

>All the kink.com stuff she did

Second this. I remember fapping to this scene as a teenager.

nice thread

american style taboo

Cheers, m8.

Does anyone else get the vibe that Avluv has mental problems?

I saw my mom a few weeks back, we don't talk much. She asked me if I liked some classic rock band. I wasn't really listening to what she said, so for some reason I said that, no I hate them. Then she got all sad and said she wanted to see if somebody would go with her.
I said goodbye and left.

The drive home it hit me and started eating me alive. I should have said yes. Haven't heard from her since. I'm a shit son.

Just wanted to get that off my chest. I'd like to see a movie with her.

Haha, I watched that drinking coke

Call your mom user and go to a movie

Veronica avluv

seeing Blade Runner 2049 with my mom on Sunday lmao

Call her and go to a movie, or go with her to the concert. It's not too late user.

Fuck...

What kind of mental problems?

call her and apologize

No. She unironically hates the movies. They're too cold and she's a germophobe.
She's really a saint to have brought me to so many when I was a little kid. But looking back on it, that shit stopped once I was thirteen and could get in without parental supervision.

loads of times when i was a little boy

Aww, you sound like a good dude

Maybe...

I can't stay sober enough to go to a concert or movie for 2 hours straight

Bro, it's your mom.

EVA IS PEDO???

Please call her, you both deserve to have a better relationship with each other. You can stay sober for 2 hours if you have to.

I'll unironically pray for you my man

Get some help my man, for your moms sake.

>he doesn't know

Just apologize first, talk to her about not being able to stay sober, just drop your fucking wall dude and interact with her

yeah but she's freakier for them so doesn't bother me.

>that scene where she just shows up in manuel's backyard and there was no shoot planned

Yep, my local theatre was showing Young Framkenstein on her birthday, so I went with my parents. It was a lovely experience, seeing a film from my childhood on the big screen finally and with people who knew it back to front.

sauce?

Yes, these

>that scene where she just shows up in manuel's backyard and there was no shoot planned
W-what?

Yeah, we see a movie once or twice a year

You sound like a piece of garbage. Your mom is better off without you

reddit sure did show up ITT

Fuck off, kid

No, we watch TV together

>reddit is what made Sup Forums explode in popularity
>Sup Forums has taken over Sup Forums
>saying its reddit in a Sup Forums thread
Really fires the neurons.

my mom is from india and only likes disney animated musicals and imax nature documentaries

AMC is always showing older Disney animated movies

Yeah.

To everyone else, I'll see. Thanks Sup Forums you guys are too retarded to ever actually analyze and interpret a film, but you can stop memeing for a second to always be there for broken anons. Appreciate it

thanks bro see ya back on r/films where we can actually discuss films

Why do you hate her?

He's jelly that his dad fucks her instead of him

I'm actually living a fucking crisis with my parents because my mother has become utterly dependent on me, since my father is a huge fucking mess of a person, and thanks to her he has become insecure as fuck and think she's trying to replace him with me. The fact that she screamed to his face she'd rather fuck me than him if that was a choice didn't help any.

So now i'm feeling like fucking Marty having to pimp my mom to my dad and teach him how to bed n' wine her.

I'm telling this because today i took them to the theater and had to coordinate with him how to better conduct himself on a movie date with a chick. Fucking hate my life.

Yes. Saw IT with her. She's pretty cool.

Did you fuck her?

You tapping that?

pls be pasta

You smash?

wubba lubba dub dub

breh

this feels weird

Well actually, yes I do. Just saw the new blade runner movie with her. She of course saw the first one way back when it was released so she was eager to see this one.

pics or it didn't happen

Only an insane women would wreck her anus like that

welp, I guess I just found a reason as to why I keep posting on this shithole

Well? Did she like it

>there was no shoot planned
But that was part of the shoot, user.

Is it as bad as Proxy Paige or worse in case of Amee Donovan with her sphincter tear?

>eager
Nice. You fuck her?

proxy's butthole ripped? i stopped watching when she got fat

No. I'm not a sick fuck. Neither is she. It's just what i get for being a good son. I became waaay to reliable since my dad is a fucking lazy cunt. Now she comes to me for everything. It's very annoying and stressful.

C'mon.

Shit is weird. More so with my dad than with my mom. He has no fucking filter and opens up in his desperation about shit that i wished was never opened. I now know their entire sex history. The good moments and the bad... and fucking disgustingly embarrassing as shit moments. You guys don't know the horror it is to listen to your dad complain about your mother's sloppy blowjobs.

does your dad have alzheimer's?

How about you leave their house? Plus yell at them for treating you like their wet towel before you do.

>being a good son
>replacing your dad
You seem like you are to blame.

Just move out

haha hook me up with her

Nah she's still doing it but Amee Donovan had her asshole ripped on her first gangbang so she retired.

Why does she say she'd rather fuck you though?

I don't live with them and i've complained many times. Mom plays the "I only have you to count on" card and dad plays the "I'll not say the words but i'm totally implying i'm going to kill myself" card. I'm fucking locked in on this shit.

My only escape plan here is to help him out on being a better husband. Also... get them to bone.

FUCKING HOW?

Whoa, that's your mother you talkin about

Tell her you can't be the one she's always relying on, you have your own life, she married that nigga so they have to work it out themselves

Don't let them force you into some gay pseudo-husband position you don't want to be in

is your mom at least hot?

Nope big argument and don't talk to that side of the family except my step dad texted me a joke randomly but I assume that was some way to get me to talk them.