MISTAH BUMBASTICK

MISTAH BUMBASTICK

Dr. Pig told me you're a fucking cunt.

The only thing I remember about the barnyard movie is a chick (like a literal bird. Not a girl) with a really bad child voice actor saying "Yeah Otis, punch him in the face!" immediately followed by a bad cover version of "Slow Ride"

Kek.

>you will never live to see another Dr. Pig thread

So, what made the "male" cows male? They had udders.

Dr.Pig user where are you?
Do you have a sequel to the car story?

And a lot of guys have boobs, it doesn't mean they're not men.

>comparing human anatomy to that of a cow

But do the mantits lactate?

both are mammals

I liked this movie, it was a bit of a guilty pleasure. It was funny in a frat boy comedy-type way.

It seems most of the negative reviews were from people getting triggered that the male cows have udders, even though nearly all cartoons and pop culture depict male cows as having udders (it's not real life you morons). As well as overprotective parents who bitched about the dad dying.

However, the TV show sucked.

did nobody screencap the legendary Dr. Pig Thread?

Anyone else find this character super attractive. Seriously, he's all I think about whenever I get hard.

it makes it easier for you humans to relate to animals

on occasion

I remember being obsessed with Barnyard literally just because of the pregnant one. I don't like to think about it.

It was another normal day on the Barnyard Otis was grazing the field when farmer called him to milk him.

What is the Dr. Pig thread?! I want to know but no one wants to tell me! Have I not lurked hard enough?! Please Sup Forums! Give me SOMETHING!

Madness but also boner

It was a usual forced Dr. Pig thread with some Biggie Cheese on the side. Basically, OP posts frames of an obscure running gag from BatB and replaces the original dialogue with shitposting.

But then, he proceeded to post random pics from the movie/show, along with a convoluted greentext story, which led to these surreal edits (later gifs) of Otis and Dr. Pig in hell and going to other dimensions. The finale was Dr. Pig becoming God of the Barnyard universe and facing off against Otis.

It ended on a cliffhanger and victims of that thread want answers.

I am 94% charged! Maybe if this thread continues in my honor, I will reach max power to continue my quest.

You're a mammal!

Bumping for the doctor.

what do you think his milk tastes like haha

>Help me Dr.Pig!

I'm doc, doc, doctor Pig
And when you're feeling sick
Babe, I know a trick
It's sex, and it's sex, you'll be feelin' alright
Hey, let's have sex together and forever tonight
I'm your doc, doc, doctor doctor Pig
And I gonna heal you with my fabulous pepperoni stick
So, undress, please, undress, but don't be a sleeper