Pic related

pic related.
Dumb bitch posted this on goybook. Can you help me debunk it Sup Forums? I've been all over interwebs but its just a bunch of shitty sjw propoganda.

Considering no body is alive when slavery and when the Native Americans, who were mostly wiped out due to disease, were killed, I'd say yes, get over it. I still remember 9/11very clearly. There have been worse tragedies than 9/11, but none of them were broadcast on live television.

>100 million

Disease killed native Americans. Not our ancestors

I don't care about any of this things. Get over it.

>100 million
>people

>100 million
Jesus, there's zero census to back this up
Plus the fucking Spaniards took out AT LEAST 50% of the damn injuns in North and South America.
Apparently the Chinks and Micks got over the slavery in America, plus WHERES THE CENSUS ON THE SUPPOSED MILLION DEAHT ON NIGGERS?

Finally, that jew meme is treachery, why live in the US if you have nothing but ill will towards it?

>100 million

American nigger slaves weren't kings. Maybe a handful came from some kind of village tier royalty which isn't saying much. The slaves were captured during combat or just kidnapped for the purpose of selling because they were thought to be inferior by other tribes. Slaves=peasants.

80% of natives died from disease the Europeans brought. It's natural. Maybe a little sad but there was nothing they could do and didn't even understand how disease worked or what germs even were. Trail of tears is hilarious because they got kicked the fuck out and took it like bitches.

On 9/11 3000 Americans died because of unknown reasons but every real American can sympathize because haji flew fucking planes into buildings. To say it should be forgotten is no better than saying slavery should be forgotten.

If you can't drop the bullshit and stand with your countrymen while the country is under attack you don't deserve to be here.

>100 million indians
>2 million iraqis
>6 million jews
>1 million abos.

>if you kill your enemies they win

Well, I mean if people are still mourning 9/11 in 150 years from now, I'd say it would be melodramatic. None of these events should be forgotten, but to have a personal attachment to something you never experienced is a bit ridiculous. I mean, we now have childrens' slides shaped like the sinking Titanic. People get over things as time passes.

I didn't know 9/11 was an exclusively white tragedy. These shitskins don't even consider themselves American and expect America to sympathize with their whining.

>Hunter-gatherers
>Reaching 100 million people

I will never get over the fact that Romans invaded England.
Or the Normans, 1066, never forget!

>9/11 happened 15 years ago
>rednigger killings happened 400 years ago
do you see why?

If the population was 100m then they sound like a useless fucking species anyway. How the hell do you have 100m people without developing anything meaningful in science except for drinking shitloads of water to wake up early for battle? C'mon, they were asking to be fucking purged.

>Indians fought each other
>most killed each other off before the us was even a country

>but to have a personal attachment to something you never experienced is a bit ridiculous

This is basically the point. I, as well as many still living people, lived in NYC during 9/11. I appreciate a good 9/11 joke because I'm edgy but it still makes me sad to think about that day. In 100 years? Sure who cares? We'll all be dead by then and people will be mourning the terrorist nuke attack.

I know people that died that day and people that lost people that day. I'm not going to forget about it unless mudkikes are wiped off the planet.

>100 million people murdered

100 gorillian actually my Portuguese friend

Go away concern troll. This shit has been debunked a million times. Go watch Molyneuxs videos on it

Suck it Nazis, you only killed 6 gorillian, were up to 9 digits