RWBY/RT General #1063: Jaune Moves On Edition

Previous: Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-6-lot53d

RT Animated Adventures - Latest Episode: roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-movie-stories

M3u8: wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/d2a56218-9154-4eb9-8ed4-f80666a0267c/index.m3u8

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=agCiXI8kZjE
m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLURBlBqSzVmH8ZxBwnIiQgTDi7hbcA89k&v=XWTbo5muJ_Q
m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLURBlBqSzVmH8ZxBwnIiQgTDi7hbcA89k¶ms=OAFIAVgj&v=rNWWJKiyOF8&mode=NORMAL
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UFBmem35WJ0
m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLURBlBqSzVmH8ZxBwnIiQgTDi7hbcA89k¶ms=OAFIAVgL&v=JflsBihO_MQ&mode=NORMAL
m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLURBlBqSzVmH8ZxBwnIiQgTDi7hbcA89k¶ms=OAFIAVgm&v=smWC4ZjRd2U&mode=NORMAL
m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLURBlBqSzVmH8ZxBwnIiQgTDi7hbcA89k¶ms=OAFIAVgt&v=_7uDB0mOwpA&mode=NORMAL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Quality thread fampai

>did they say "no homo"?

Neath is teasing that Ren is gonna be revealed to be gay.

They said all the homo

No, but Jaune did say "Anything for a friend" after sucking Ren off.

>It was just a bro-job

It's not gay if the balls don't touch.

But saying "No Homo" will make sure all actions are not to be taken as being gay

The ball rule is just for back-up

just in case

god fucking dammit

Arkos then.

It's synonymous with the other two :^]

but dont you see user Jaune moved on to Ren

Dead ship, user.

I am so ready for this

Arkos babies are best!

What if they say "all the homo" but the balls never touch?

It's homo in their heart and minds then I guess

The glorious salt that will occur when Ren is revealed as gay. Holy shit I cant wait

No, I'm serious, the artist literally drew that.

Ren will finish a fight without collapsing.

I would be fine with him gay just for the rage how will Nora feel about this?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=agCiXI8kZjE

Yeah, Tumblr wants the first gay to be a girl.

There would be more drama if it's Tyrian.

You know, I really liked how they showed the rest of the team reacting.
>Nora looks helpless
>Ren looks away, seeming almost resigned
>Jaune closes his eyes in frustration

Ren is the only character in the show who has toenails.

None of the characters have fingernails.

Let that sink in.

Oh I know.

Ren was a woman the whole time!

I concur

Ah. I see.

I'm more interested in how the fuckers clamoring for a gay character will react. They want a gay girl. Lesbian or Bi. But a dude? And one that was already so blatantly flamboyant to begin with. Prepare yourself for many angry essays. It will be amazing

It'd be more original for the quiet, reserved and emotionally sensitive asian man who wears lavender to be 100% heterosexual.

Making characters that you'd obviously expect to be homo straight is way more fun. Hell, the fact he's in touch with his feminine side means he's just liable to get even more panties wet

Do you think Jaune will have a angsty moment of "I was too weak to protect you..." And Ruby will comfort him?

She can then mention seeing him training in the forest. They can bring up Pyrrha. Not necessarily a Lancaster moment. Just two friends comforting each other.

>blatantly flamboyant
I wouldn't go that far. He's got long hair and a pink streak. That's about it.

Isn't he the only one that has exposed toes?

What is dead may never die, but rises.

She probably already knows. That's probably why they aren't "together" despite basically being married to each other already.

holy shit that last face KEK

Possibly, but then Ruby would be following through Pyrrha's motions - comforting a friend who was dealing with self-critical frustration.

Do you want Ruby to follow in Pyrrha's footsteps?

I feel Jaune is going to deal with this on his own this time.

Might explain the crossed heart on her clothes.

>Nora confessed to Ren during the time skip
>He revealed he was gay

I just can't wait for Tumblr to rage that the pretty boy is gay. That's stereotyping to them.

but all the boys are pretty

m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLURBlBqSzVmH8ZxBwnIiQgTDi7hbcA89k&v=XWTbo5muJ_Q

It starts getting embarrassing when you filter Tumblr and half the thread disappears.

What's the actual name of this show?
Also
Are waifus worth to watch the show?

How the hell do Yang's gauntlets work? It seems like half of its mass just disappears off the face of the earth. You can at least see where CR's parts go

Alternate theories of what might happen in the episode that don't involve Ren coming out and/or dying?

Awesome semblance reveal that is rad and stops Tyrian for the time being, but has more negative effects on his body so he uses it sparingly that requires them to bunker down somewhere for a while

>RWBY
>yes

Ember Celica and Milo are both of the "Euclidean geometry" variant.

Ren's semblance being revealed seems to be the popular guess.

using his semblance in a embarrassing manner

The actual name is RWBY. The waifus are not worth it, but the shitposting is. We actually all hate the show, for the most part, even the writefags.

Ren yells out "IM GAY!!"
Tyrian looks at him in disgust and says "Wow, what a fag." And just walks off screen
End scene

i was listening to Stand By Me when you posted this user... Why would you do this to me?

That qualifies as coming out, user. And even if it turns out to be a lie, from Tyrian's point of view it would be true.

>We actually all hate the show

You don't speak for me, newfag.

Jaune's semblance is scorpion-attracting pheromones.

>The deathstalker was foreshadowing

m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLURBlBqSzVmH8ZxBwnIiQgTDi7hbcA89k¶ms=OAFIAVgj&v=rNWWJKiyOF8&mode=NORMAL

He didn't even get to see Pyrrha's pincers

>they deathstalker was carrying Jaune away, but had to fend off Pyrrha
>Tyrain really only interested in Jaune
aw damn son

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UFBmem35WJ0

Anyone have that group cosplay picture with fat Glynda?

I want a Pyrrha-Tyrian face off for the Arc Booty. It'll be the only time she goes full magneto

Pyrrha lost when she had no competition. She's got no chance against Tyrian

Man do I have bad news for you

especially because she's dust now

>Tyrian drops his weapons
>Still fucks her shit up

>Pyrras collective will brings Her ashes together
>Tyrian has to fight a pile of ash thats talking mad shit through muffles but is still using maximum magneto powers

>Jaune was gay the whole time
>He only went after Weiss because he was confused about his orientation
>Pyrrha never stood a chance

>Jaune is angry after Pyrrha kissed him
>Only angry because she stole his first kiss
>His face when his first kiss wasn't even a guy

>The kiss made him realize he was gay

m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLURBlBqSzVmH8ZxBwnIiQgTDi7hbcA89k¶ms=OAFIAVgL&v=JflsBihO_MQ&mode=NORMAL

>"If a kiss from Pyrrha fucking Nikos is this unsatisfying, my only salvation lies with other men."

Congrats Pyrrha, getting killed by Cinder wasn't the only time you lost that night.

Will her suffering never end?

Well shes dead, thats a start.

I should have said "Even in death, her suffering never ends."

i hate this song now

So, they can post the full concept art of Jacques and even his study, but they won't post Ironwood's entire concept art? I like reading the notes they have on them.

Why user?

Oh yeah?

Jaune is garbage at offense but in basically every fight he manages to successfully block whatever he's trying to stop.

If he went full tank mode and focused on intercepting attacks and holding aggro he'd be much more useful. There's no way he ever gets full weeaboo ninjaflip agile, but he could totally be ironwood-lite and just let people break themselves in half trying to hurt him.

Going along with this, Jaune really needs a fucking gun. Something high caliber short to medium range that hurts enough people can't just ignore him, with high enough fire rate or blast radius he won't just miss every shot.

Combat shotgun built into the shield would be my pick, but anything is better than his current status quo

m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLURBlBqSzVmH8ZxBwnIiQgTDi7hbcA89k¶ms=OAFIAVgm&v=smWC4ZjRd2U&mode=NORMAL

>The dude whose entire thing is giving orders is best used within close earshot and in the middle of frays.

He needs a way to keep aggro or pull whatever their fighting back to him.

he needs to ditch the sword and just get a bigger shield with a heavy armor piercing Gun

>Kerry and Miles put a fucking cannon in the shield that works by deus ex machina

m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLURBlBqSzVmH8ZxBwnIiQgTDi7hbcA89k¶ms=OAFIAVgt&v=_7uDB0mOwpA&mode=NORMAL

People are really in love with the idea of making Jaune a tank even though that's typically not a position for the tactician. Actually that's a horrible position for the tactician.

He'd be better off as a somewhat mobile explosive counter fighter.

yea i hate it mercfags

What if Pyrrha is constantly being tortured in the afterlife by watching Jaune die in horrible ways and she fails to save him everytime.

Joan of Arc supposedly heard the voices of angels and saints, maybe his semblance is calling on ghosts of the fallen for aid?

Jaune will call on his ghostfu Pyrrha for help in a crucial moment, maybe.

Side note, Pyrrhic victories are wins so costly that they might as well be defeat. Everyone's favorite magneto impersonator was probably doomed from start, poor girl.

What if Ren's Semblance involves a Kiss of Death?

In order to be a tank you have to be able to actually fight an opponent.

I don't hate the show, just disappointed in the fights and pacing lately.