INTJ: the master type?

Newton, Nietzsche, Tesla, Breivik. How can anyone compete?

celebritytypes.com/intj.php

Other urls found in this thread:

celebritytypes.com/entp.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

by definition, none. it's in our biology to be superior at strategy and simply be superior in general

Although this one is a puzzle.

ENTP faggot

celebritytypes.com/entp.php

ESTP Master Race

All non-ESTPs BTFO

Not another one of these "look at my special snowflake brand of autism" threads

Sage

ISTP. Silent guardians of mankind.

INTP.....Albert Speer bitch ass nigga

>by definition, none. it's in our biology to be superior at strategy and simply be superior in general
I'm an INTJ and honestly this is bollocks.

Nietzsche drove himself mad, Tesla died penniless and destitute and Breivik jumped the gun way too early and became obsessed with some Knights Templar LARPing instead of using his brain to focus on the promotion of social conservatism.

INTJs need to get out of their tunnel vision view and start looking at others perspectives. It would surprise you just how much it would broaden your horizons and how wrong you were to be so narrow.

You do have her on your side. Also Chloe Grace Moretz.

I've done this test a few times and I always get intj.

I drive cranes for a living.

It was pretty funny the last time I did it. My gf made me prove that I was intj so I did the test got the same thing and it listed all the great minds who are intj. Then she does it and she gets one that only has a handful of nobody celebrities one of which being vin diesel. So I just bring it up in our arguements and if she says stupid shot I just say it back to her like Riddick.

INTJ is the autism type

INFP here

The ultimate winners. Nobody is better at winning within clearly defined sets of rules. Locate and exploit any flaws or loopholes while at it.

It's also the sociopath type.

Uh oh. Imagine the possibilities.

Tesla ENTP master race

He was INTJ. Da Vinci was ENTP.

We make the system. You write about it.

woop woop whatup my ESTP brother!

ISTP's are superhuman

>ISTJ master race

Erich von Manstein reporting in

jk pls no bully cia

Ha. I'm really surprised that Peter Thiel is an ISTJ. He really sounds like an INTJ to me.

Is he? Yeah with his plan to consume the blood of youngsters he sounds like an INTJ for certain.

Yeah, the chart is probably not 100% accurate. Although most of the entries look right.

Please also note my ID. It's pronounced brainz. Coincidence? I think not.

>tfw intj
Why couldn't I be INTP like the kike genius himself?

My results came out as INTP when I first took the test a while back. Then I got older and wiser, and my results came out as INTJ (weak J). I think there's a natural progression from P to J with age, as we learn to make up our minds faster and develop new heuristics (or biases, as SJWs call them).

Working at a patent office stealing the work and research of Gentiles doesn't make you a genius. Quantum mechanics made most of "his" ideas obsolete.

Before Sup Forums I was INTP, now I'm super cynical of everyone.

>Quantum mechanics made most of "his" ideas obsolete
You just proved you know jackshit about physics.
Also I don't believe Sup Forums infographs are "evidence" that all his ideas were frauds.

He didn't come up with new gadgets, he came up with new science and theories. He didn't pick that up from his job.

>tfw always get either INTJ or INTP
W-which is it?!

>tfw INTJ evolved into INTP

INTJ here.

please stop making these threads