Oh boy! Is it time to freak out over another comic cover?

Oh boy! Is it time to freak out over another comic cover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG4_BVde14
youtube.com/watch?v=Wze-AVS9P8g
twitter.com/DerrickJWyatt/status/779870732935233536
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ayy lmao face.

Oh boy! Time to instigate the hell out of this!

Read it as "Tits All Are One"

What's wrong with it? Is it (and I'm literally thinking of the dumbest thing off the top of my head) that it's to "rape" posey? Like she's being attacked? I dunno.

I'm more horrified by the face honestly

Body is good

Left arm and slightly right arm have a problem

Face could use work

Most Transformers artists are no good at bodies it's why they make a living on robots

I saw commenters online saying this made them uncomfortable.

Tumblr girls with man hair cuts, glasses, a radical hair color and a love of only downloading pirated books don't count.

They are the problem.

I think I vomited in my mouth a little bit.

No wonder Transformers is in the state it's in right now.

>Women complain about the cover and demand changes
>Women don't actually buy Transformers comics

Every time.

I love how all the female Transformers tumblr girls just reblog links to the latest downloads of books. It's almost viral every time a book drops on Wednesday

That always had me wondering

If the More Then Meets the Eye book was this amazing book why are sales so low.

I guess their own autistic femme-fans don't even have the decency to give money to something they enjoy.

I'm triggered just cause that's really terrible art.

What's wrong with your FAAAAAAACE?

Whatever happened to the lady who drew the first Windblade mini? She never had any work on the Transformers books after that and I genuinely enjoyed her work.

The rumor was that she got really popular with the tumblr crowd really fast till they learned how she was actually a more BASED gal who enjoys cheesecake and sexy stuff and they tore her apart. She was a talented girl and didn't want anything to do anymore with butthurt fans and she is now doing other books.

She stopped using Twitter, changed all her web handles and got out.

Jesus.

Every single time.

Every.

Single.

Time.

Poor gal. She's super talented.

It all happened after at TransformersCon in 2014 in Chicago.

According to her Facebook page post, she was being shadowed by them and it was too much for her.

I guess when your just a normal CIS straight female who is not a social and mental fuck up, they start to hate you.

This, as I followed her and she made some user comments public, to you know, defend herself and her art choices, and then I guess the hate just got too much for her.

I don't understand this mentally. Aren't people all about "Show The Haters!" "Haters Give Me Power" , etc blah blah. But when you have hundreds of thousands of fans, how do like 50 user assholes make an artist drop their fandom? Like image Alon Moore doing that. "Sorry guys, I just can't take the nay sayers anymore. Thanks to all my true fans. You guys made it fun. But as of right now I need to take a break. Maybe I'll be back. Maybe not. God bless."

WTF Tumblr. You're so awful. So SO awful. Great at times. But then you just eat yourself in feeding frenzy of insanity.

Somehow tumblr manages to be more "NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEE" than /r9k/

I think it's because those 50 people show up to conventions she goes too

It's one thing when it's words on a screen, it's another when it's people in your face at every convention you go to throughout the year.

Let them. I go to her conventions too and I ask her to sign my covers and tell her how talented she is. What the fuck are those people going to do? Besides call her things, give her death threats? Like any of them would actually do anything over some transformers art. Sad.

Okay, explain to me in very simple terms why a robot has breasts

You underestimate the overreaction of tumblrites when it comes to sending death threats.

It's hot.

You mean Sarah overreacted? Or that fans would overreact and actually do something?

When you have to live your life that googling your name to find their tumblr posts about you being a sexist pig due to your art and beliefs and that will be around forever (or if tumblr dies, which would be a blessing), it hurts

Fandom.

Are you sure it's not because the cover is AWFUL?

Tumblrinas. Sarah thinks drawing sexy women is fun, they think she needs to be found in a ditch face down for having a belief that ain't there own

It's almost as if they will love any female creator until they find out she does not munch rug and enjoys some chad dick.

I'm not defending crazy fans, but honestly, what was she expecting? Everyone could see that MTME was appealing to that particular crowd from a mile away, and she got assigned to the "we swear we listen to you, fans!" book with the character that was pushed fucking everywhere.

>written by Marghead Scott

Yeah, I guess controversy IS the only way her stuff can last longer than 8 issues, huh?

Well, she probably expected "TRANSFORMERS" meaning those toy collectors and teenage-young adult fans looking for something more serious than the cartoons for kids, or more quality than the movies.

But she shouldn't care is my point. Give those people a few days and they'll move onto the next Pokemon game or something. It's just sad that her career as an artist is effected by people that A- Don't buy the comic B- Will forget about her soon and C- The shitty TF art remains and she leaves. She did her OWN coloring too. I mean, that's amazing!

>meaning those toy collectors and teenage-young adult fans looking for something more serious than the cartoons for kids

lmao, adult male transformers fans are just as bad, don't kid yourself. It's just that their bitching is mostly directed towards the toys and "not muh G1".

I think Sarah went into the book as a fan in the way that she likes robots and action

Tumblrites look at every property and only see homosexual pairing and other agendas they put in their head

Sarah didn't know what she as getting into, a lot of fans didn't know what would come of the book.

I never knew that. That's awful.

I'm not surprised, though. These people pretend to be so worried about girls being offended and hurt but have no problem harassing the shit out of girls that don't act the way they want.

>Sarah didn't know what she as getting into, a lot of fans didn't know what would come of the book.

> implying Sarah isn't a fan of homosexual robots herself

Yeah but at least their complaints are more NOT MUH than TOO SEXY, MUHSYGONYYY.

The former can be targeted to both writer and artist, though a lot of those geewunners are more upset with toys and movies than the comics which hardly has any publicity. The latter will attack you like you molested them or something, and ironically they're not the ones saying "rape my childhood".

Funny how sites like the TFwiki will sperg out over female objectification and misogyny but not mention what Sarah went through.

TFwiki is run by SJW and Liberal extremist David Willis

Not to mention a ton of nu-males

>Sarah gets chased away for drawing sexy women

>that fucking weirdo Schandbringer gives the Transfomers wet soaking pussies and makes them birth to spiders stays for the rest of forever.

But to fair to Schandbringer, she just makes shirts out of the death threats slogans she gets and sells them on redbubble.

What death threats have she printed?

How can you not see how "annoying people that nevertheless spend money in the franchise" is worse than "annoying people that don't spend money in the franchise"?

To quote Roger Meyers, Jr. of the famous and very relevant old Simpsons episode ""Itchy & Scratchy & Marge"

"Gentlemen, the screwballs have spoken"

You can have millions of people who love your product and bring you fame and fortune, but all it takes is a bunch of load annoying lonely cunts to ruin your whole operation.

You have a job to do, they don't. They got all the time in the world.

When you work, they are cunts
When you sleep, they are cunts

>Sarah left
>Ramondelli is still here

Ugh. So sick of looking at his colored blobs and trying to figure out who its supposed to be.

It's a matter of how they release their toxicity. There are varying degrees of bad fans. Some of them will shout out words that may or may not ruin your confidence unless you BECOME LIKE THEM, often probably even using slander and libel to make you look like a racist/sexist fuck or whatever unless you take the initiative to talk back on their hypocricy. Others will shout out that IT'S TOO DIFFERENT and will probably just ignore you for the sake of waiting for the next toyline release.

>Oh boy! Is it time to freak out over another comic cover?
I dunno, YOU seem to be the one that's needlessly bringing it up. YOU seem to be the one that's trying to stir the pot.

Also, we already have a Transformers thread going. Try checking the catalog next time.

"I'm going to put on a strap on and skull fuck you to death." She put little sakura peddles around it and sparkles. Her big seller is with Megatron with You Can Kink Shame the Shameless.

Ramon's like Greg Land, he can do with deadlines quick and easy but has the ire of the comic fandom for his art.

> Schandbringer
> Googles the name and pictures
> Oh man

See this is more of the problem. I think a lot of these girls really need help. I can't imagine how broken physically and mentally these girls will be when they hit 40-50. I kinda picture some extremely asburgy Walmart carting ham-beast.

> Room with fangirls at Botcon 2013, like 8 of us in a room just to same money
> 5 days
> None of them ever shower

And I thought the stereotype about the male fans was bad. Uggghhh, room smelled like a barn by Monday.

Did you fuck any?

No, I am not exactly an attractive guy (a little overweight, glasses), I think that's why they let me room with them, I am not a threat. They fear and hate outgoing alpha chad guys at Botcons, not me.

Rape? It's a machine. What are they gonna do, give her a nonconsensual oil change?

>"I'm going to put on a strap on and skull fuck you to death."

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG4_BVde14

"I need Cybertronian Feminism because someone changed my tires without my consent"

And this is why a majority of the female fans are a joke

>"NOT THE EXPIRED OIL!"

If SJWs had their way, Transformers who combine with each other (Combiners) would be a metaphor about sex to teach children about consent. Basically what SU foes with fusions.

There have been a couple referencing that in SU threads months ago.

It's pretty close to each other.

>Asexual aliens
>Abilities to shapeshift
>Can still love each other non-sexually
>Can probably combine
>Has to help humans.
>Fought wars for millenias
>Cannot die if they are killed

I never UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHED so hard in my life and I'm a female. I hate my kind. I liked it when I was the only girl that liked Transformers in the whole neighborhood back in the 90s.

It's times like this that I wish Kiss Play was still around

For every Sakamoto that makes the tumblr girls rage while he does not give a shit (because Japan don't give man-looking women the time of day let alone a platform to speak) we need another Yuki Ohshima to remind us that these ugly women need to know their place

Even Derrick Wyatt (Creator of Transformers Animated) who is no stranger to "Sexy is fun" told some SJW fan to fuck off.

Don't you feel empowered and better about yourself with all the females TFs who are strong leaders like Windblade?

We had Elita-1, Blackarachnia and more back in the 90s

We don't need Mary Sue Mc Man Hater.

This is a universe where female characters were, for a long time, a horrifying abomination created by mad science artificially forcing femininity into an all male robot alien species.

This cover is nothing. NOTHING.

Nah, cause I'm not a sheltered non-gender crazy person. I felt pretty awesome when Elita One and the rest of the Spice Girls gang saved their boyfriends from Shockwave. Pink and red have always been my favorite colors, so I liked that the main female was the Prime's boo. I don't know if it's because I was like 7 at the time, and my brain didn't question why they never showed up again (or cared for that matter) or because I'm straight and white, but I'm personally not a fan of Windblade's bad leadership skills or Strongarm's weird personality and odd egarness to be one of the boys by being the girl in said boys club.

is this real?

Oh shit. I forgot about the original BA. The bitchy spider-lady with the huge boobs (that again, I never questioned) that flirted her way out of situations and once shot Silverbolt for being a romantic dork towards her. She the was the best.

TFA BA wasn't bad. She still had the heels and boobs and was still a little mean.

Has anyone noticed that this is a theme in a lot of fiction where there are token females?

Like in Smurfs, Smurfette was a creation of Gargamel to tempt the Smurfs.

And in the Terrible Thunder Lizard, Babs was a robot created to seduce the two first men.

I think it probably has something to do with Adam and Eve, where Eve was an artificial creation and temoted Adam. Some Jungian archetype.

What is this? A comic cover for ANTS?

*tempted

youtube.com/watch?v=Wze-AVS9P8g

Very real, just double checked myself because I know of this M. Sipher dick, he is your typical 40 year old virgin (Legit) White knighting ain't going to change that Sipher

twitter.com/DerrickJWyatt/status/779870732935233536

Reminds me of this classic.

>Oh boy! Is it time to freak out over another comic cover?
NO

IT'S NOT TIME

ALL YOU'RE DOING IS BRINGING A SMALL NUMBER OF WHINY PEOPLE'S VIEWS INTO THE SPOTLIGHT AND GIVING THEM UNDUE ATTENTION AND A SENSE OF LEGITIMACY

SHUT THE FUCK UP

NO ONE FUCKING CARES

STOP TRYING TO STIR SHIT UP

FOR FUCK'S SAKE

IF ANY OF YOU RESPOND TO THIS POST YOU'RE JUST AS BAD AS OP, FUCK YOU AS WELL

GO TO ANOTHER THREAD

SPEND YOUR TIME DISCUSSING SOMETHING ELSE

THIS TOPIC IS WORTHLESS

How'd the fanbase get so cancery? Did they just assume the Trans part of Transformers meant trannies?

Funny enough, in the early days of the fandom (like, late 90s early 2000s) they would do like "best this" or "best that" award style stuff.. and they called their award The Trannies.

>There's no end in sight for this shit.
How long do you think it will take before Transformers is great again? My bet is 6-8 years. By then hopefully IDW will be out of the comics.

Take away fiction for awhile

If you don't give the retards something to nibble at they will go elsewhere

Tumblr retards don't buy the toys, so if we got nothing but toys for a solid 2 years, they would be gone.

And it's not a big deal, it's not like we would miss having no Bay movie or a terrible cartoon no one watches, we all await the latest Titan Wars and Masterpiece/3rd party toys anyhow seperated from the fiction

Daamn, that body.

IDW is okay, they just need to ape Doctor Who less and focus more on Chromedome's inability to control his sexual urges

I'm surprised they edited the Bees segment to include WFC.

Nah, TF will always be, above all else, something to sell toys and merch to children. Bay and cartoons are needed to reel em in.

Just look what happened to GI Joe. Two meh movies and no cartoons and now it's just another 80's cartoon remembered far less than TMNT.

My DICK.

Could someone remind me of the name of the comic that I'm thinking of?

It had Scourge, I think, and some fembot stuck on a planet and they run into a sort of gestalt king guy with a lamia bot underling and he wants to assimilate the two of them into his little gang so that they can, I don't know, kill the autobots probably.

I'd really like to actually read more of it, but I don't remember any kind of name for the comic.

That's easy mate.

>Make toy designs
>REEEE, SEXIST TOY DESIGNS
>REEEE, LACK OF FEMBOTS
>REEEE, FEMBOT QUALITY IS SHITTIER THAN THE MAIN BOTS

there's no end to what might happen.

Is it IDW, Marvel or Japanese?

First you'd have to answer why robots have a gender if they don't screw each other to reproduce.

It's not Japanese, but it's a newerish one. it came out sometime this year, if I'm remembering it right.
Scourge and the fembot were both supposed to be heading to a prison, if that helps. I think the story was something like " Alone... Together" or something of the like.

You might be thinking of Alone Together
gender and sex are not 1:1 and haven't been throughout history

G1 cartoons in an attempt to make both drama and to try and get little girls interested.

Medusa a cute. CUTE!

This was a great story. Very happy that I got a TFCC subscription for those two years (Wanted a CHUG Depthcharge and Rampage), but I think I ended up loving the comic the most.

>gender and sex are not 1:1 and haven't been throughout history
Lol. Gender as something distinct from sex was invented by John Money, a quack whose pseudoscientific theories destroyed David Reimer's life. Do you really need to drag these kooky, discredited theories into a thread about giant, talking robots?

>How'd the fanbase get so cancery?

Man, it's hard to quantify that.
I mean, like, Beast Wars' organic as hell animal bots and complete lack of cars and jets turned off a lot of stupid assholes.
And then they did the crappy three anime series, complete with the Pokemon gimmick ripoff in Minicons (and further linewide gimmicks for the next two shows)
Then the movies hit and the fandom totally fucking exploded, bringing in tons of new fans while simultaneously pissing off anyone who wasn't into the junkyard scrap sculpture aesthetic of Bayformers.

Basically, every time something gets changed up in the franchise, it embitters somebody. And M Sipher in particular has been obsessing over this shit since like 1996 on Usenet.

in other words, everything new was eventually regarded as the worst thing ever.

2007 brought in main stream retards

Pre-2007 the worst you had was the classic Trukk Not Munky G1 kid who hated Hot Rod/Wheelie along with Beast Wars and later shit talked Armada

That was about as bad as it got

Now Transformers is such a fucking mess fandom wise outside of the source material that it's almost impossible to fix now

That's it right there! What line is that one from?

2007 would've just had Transformers into obscurity.

Though I know a couple of oldfags (fiction-wise) wouldn't mind that so long as none of their shit would be ruined for all eternity.