ITT: Sup Forums moments that aggravated your fetish

ITT: Sup Forums moments that aggravated your fetish

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3pKHbYRwnYw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh, Bowler Hat Billy.

>aggravated

So you found Billy's portrayal of your tickle fetish demeaning?

That episode of teen titans where starfire was getting all those weird changes. The part where she gets large feet got to me for some reason.

I dont know why but seeing this girl with large feet got to me.

Wew I forgot about this episode

Any fan art?

>footfags drooling over hobbit feet starfire

Fucking Sup Forums

Wet white t-shirt wearing, mud covered, nice-personality, stressed-out redhead big-sister/babysitter-type really needs to get inside a locked house.

Are there fewer comic book moment then cartoon moments, or are the comic ones harder to find again later?

Fuck this guy. He made me pursue female feet since I was 7. I probably would have ended up doing it anyway, but this just made it happen sooner.

He just triggered what was already inside.

/ss/?

It's funny because even though I have always had a tickle/foot fetish and have loved tmnt since the original show I totally didn't remember this guy or that scene. Pretty sure the first time I found out about him was when I first started looking for tickling fap material on the internet when I was 11.

I used to think I had a normal pregnancy fetish butt I was wrong.

Any show that used a cross dressing gag did it for me, but this we in particular got me good

>ray guns that forcibly turn men into women

It was this episode if the first Mario cartoon; Karate Koopa.

Princess Toadstool, as she was called back then, spends the entirety of the episode tied up with a bunch of ropes.
But it wasn't until the moment where she tries to escape, and starts to struggle it did the concept click with me.
Then when her ropes fall off, her dress unfurls as well.

Ever since then, I've had two fetishes, bondage and dresses/gowns with large skirts.

I should learn to draw, because I can tell you that these don't combine very often.

youtube.com/watch?v=3pKHbYRwnYw

Evillady finally eat Red and both dogs with cheese.

On this cartoon I had my first cumming 6 years ago. Sorry but this witch - evillady turns me on.

You should dump all those commissions you paid for on /trash/ someday.

Any episode that features a character trying to get home while naked without being seen.

Dexter's Lab had a literal foot fetish episode.

Poor numbuh 4

Had to impreagnate his friends to build his resistence.

Bit of the same for me. Anytime I saw a woman tied up in a cartoon struggling and/or trying to scream for help I'd feel a weird kind of giddiness and awkward, moreso when other people were in the room.

Is that Kei from Dirty Pair?

Yeah. There are a fair few wacky frames in the series.

She clearly didn't understand the concept that women like dick

where can I find this /trash/
And I'd jokingly ask how you know I'd paid for commissions, but I suppose in this day and age, that's probably obvious.

Type it directly in the address bar.
Or perhaps

Not sure if the stuff you have would fly on or not.

Most of them are animu

Then /trash/

This is when I discovered I was into bald girls.

This show has the best age progression episode.

Holy shit I thought this was 6teen.

There's just something beautiful about this scene. And something interesting about Ingrid covered in jello.

I saw that.

>Any fan art?

Surprisingly, no

>tfw you`re not in a reality where everyone is girls and numbuh 4 had to fuck you and his friends to build a resistance.

Oh baby, I need to watch that episode.
I don't even know where I picked up my (clothed) bondage fetish, but to this day I get my biggest boner from the thanksgiving play scene in Addams Family 2 where they tie the one girl to the totem pole.

Too new.

Specifically, fem-dominant /ss/.

FUCK

This shit right here was my very first fap. Too damn perfect of a moment.

Well at least you have better standards than the FOP guy from earlier.

what is this from?

The Maxx, the MTV series based on the Image comic.

Came here to post this

>Passive aggressive posting

I loved seeing Sam's nylon-clad foot, plus it fully confirmed she at least wears stockings, if not tights.

You should jerk it to Sopor Aeternus. Anna-Varney Cantodea is the most based bald girl.

You know that doesn't count since he's a newborn right?

Give me a break, it's the one of the only few times that a western cartoon features a hot lady in diapers to aggravate the most famous and disturbing fetish of all... AB/DL (Adult Baby / Diaper Lover)