Screenjunkies is fucked

Screenjunkies is fucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>pin up
>toddlers in tiaras lingerie
So where are these hot pics Andy was jacking to with these girls

What does this have to do with his work though? Why can't society compartmentalize anything?

Man, I liked Screen Junkies too. This is kinda surprising.

JUST

>What does this have to do with his work though?
His work is pretty shit, tbqh.

Apparently a lot of it happened in the workplace, he even used his status.

thats what happens when you insult Jordan Vogt-Roberts

Yes user, why can't we just forgive people and move on?

Jesus christ - fat (((white))) guys are falling like flies this year. Cinefamily - rape fucked. Alamo Drafthouse (and associated companies) - rape fucked. Miramax - rape fucked. AinItCool - rape fucked.

Whose next?

It's so fucked that people's lives can be ruined over allegations. Like sure if he has sexually harassed someone or whatever, then fire the shit out of him. But honestly I don't think the media should even be told until they've had a trial.

Yes, who are we to judge?

I bet Harvey Molesterhands will be forgiven and able to move on.

Roosterteeth?

Probs not they are waayyyyy too lefty

Well, shit. I figured if it would be anyone, it'd be Rudnick.

I hope Funhaus will be spared.

Did he fuck Jenny?

its the power of twitter and empowered roasties.

theres literally no equivalent for women, its something that can only happen to men. women cant have their careers or lives ruined, no matter how bad they fuck it up.

Stories like this are why all rich and successful men should visit prostitutes regularly. There's no sense in running around your workplace all frothed up trying to fuck everything that moves and such.

Its about the POWER not the PUSSY

I never liked the dude but at least I get to see his career crash now

oh what's that? someone tweeted some offensive joke? FIRE HIM MAKE HIM A HOMELESS

Oh god noooo

More like 'suck me off or ill have your boyfriend fired'.

That has NOTHING to do with his job though, right?

I wish Screen Junkies had a live stream of him crying right now.

>hairy fat neckbeard accused of sexual misconduct.

By the way water is wet.

Is Sup Forums actually defending Andy? The dude comes off as a weird and awkward fuck and the messages show it

>lol I'm so silly but you're so hot lol
Fucking cringe shit

More like it's a:

Of fucking course socially awkward fat neckie is flirting with his fanbase.

A fat guy going for hot puss and he's a rapist creep.

A land whale going for smoking hot dudes and she's an empowered kween.

Screenjunkies is garbage.
I hope they go down.

What does this mean for Jenny and her show The Millennial Falcon??

>It's ANOTHER the left being exposed as ethically and morally bankrupt episode
>It's a season finale where they've spent the entire season arc calling everyone a Nazi and misogynist, yet their ranks are exposed as being full of sex predators, paedos, and vabid xenophobes

1% critic score on RT, 100% audience score

>he even used his status.
What "status" did he have?

aha. thats what that fat fuck gets for shitting on James for not wanting to see female Ghostbusters. Dan Murrel is going down next

Based Andy the cunny slayer.
Truly, he was /ourguy/

You realize people work under him, right? Of course you do.

Polanski did nothing wrong.

>yet another male feminist soyboy turns out to like grabbing pussy
It's almost like male feminists are just doing it to try and compensate for the bad things they've done. Really activates those almonds.
youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w

>You realize people work under him, right?
What, did he sit on them?

That's practically routine these days.

>fat nu-male gets btfo by roastie
>employees of said nu-male without question throw their boss under the bus for roastie

lmao he probably did it but jesus christ lads you knew the guy for years

No, it means he's their boss and a decision maker at the company.

Honest Trailers was the only vaguely entertaining thing they had.
They are doomed.

You think those fucking losers who worked for this kinda guy are loyal?

Just imagine being accused of being a sex abuser and having everyone around you basically say "Yeah, I can kind of see that.". Does he just sit in meetings staring at the only woman in the room, mouth hanging open and breathing heavily?

She got Signore'd didn't she

>Implying Dan won't just take over

Did he try to fuck that hot redhead? Is that why she is gone?

By "decision maker" do you mean "cake eater"?

y-you can see Emma Watson's tongue in that picture....

Patton Oswalt was right again. If you wanna find a sexist creep, look right next to you at the feminist ally neckbeard.

they should just watch blacked and give up on womyn IRL desu

Is that an expression of excitement or anal pain?

lmao what a cuck

watching these people burn is something so great

yea until those prostitutes realise who you are and blackmail you

Like you even have to ask.

Despite the lack of beard Oswalt looks like the quintessential feminist creep.
He's almost certainly some kind of pervert.

Beta cringe.

>tfw Jay will be implicated in the PizzaGate scandals...as a victim

What's that

Jay has to speak out

He text like a fag teenager

Theyre all dropping Harry Knowles, Max Landis, Anthony Fantano and now this fat Screen Junkies fuck
Internet culture is over

Milwaukee is a shit hole. It's totally expected that your employer would try to rape you.

>Harry Knowles, Max Landis, Anthony Fantano
what did these queers do?

Man I hope we don't get anymore Honest Trailers after this because that shit sucks so bad.

>tfw when jay will never rape
Because he's not into women

>all these hollywood male "feminists" were actually rapists

Huh.

All of them raped female staff

I still maintain that Patton killed his last wife. He remarried way too fast after she died.

>Expecting me to believe Max Landis isn't a faggot

lel nice try

>Andy takes special interest in Jenny
>Says he’d love to have her on
>She shows up on SJ News
>Shows up on Movie Fights with Leonard Martin (Generally you don’t get to be on Movie Fights unless you’re famous)
>Jenny gets her own show
>Jenny and Andy spent Star Wars Celebration together

Not only did Andy fuck her. But she let him to climb the ladder.

She doesn't have to gobbel his cock anymore.

If I ever get in the biz I'm just gonna say I'm gay at his rate

Bruh Screen Junkies makes bank

Why do you think women find guys like that creepy? I think they have some sort of primal sense where they can detect what's lurking behind that 'nice guy' mask.

lel Sup Forums's solid 2 internet girlfriend simulator is not only a fucking pleb but also a massive slut literal prostitute. How wonderful this timeline is.

>Jay was molested by John Landis
>the whole reason they had Max on was so Jay could extort him for his father's crimes
It's like poetry.

What did that pink haired bitch do to get her job at screenjunkies?

>Anthony Fantano
Internet Tabloids found his thatistheplan meme channel and all the political videos he made there. He's getting Pewdiepie'd/JonTron'd

Harry Knowles groped girls. Max Landis was exposed in a The Mary Sue article as having male privilege and Anthony Fantano's secret Nazi meme channel was uncovered.

Could be. That might be why women find me cuddly even though I try to look creepy so they'll leave me alone.

I love her

Who

Knowles mistakened a woman's ass for a porterhouse steak and bit down on it for a solid 20 minutes before firefighters were able to clamp the jaws of life on her ass flesh.
Knowles swallowed the piece he latched onto in one gulp according to police reports.

>Max Landis was exposed in a The Mary Sue article as having male privilege

But isn't Max gay? Shouldn't that nullify his privilege

The article proved he was toxic.

>Louis CK
>Devin Faraci
>Harry Knowles
>Andy Signore
>Harvey Weinstein

Who's next? I say Patton Oswalt, Bob Weinstein or another round of allegations against Louis CK.

Merely existing is "toxic" according to those fat cunts.

Being gay in 2017 just means you hate women so much you choose to fuck other men instead.
Moviebob. His friends are already fed up with his weird eugenics shit on twitter and will turn on him any time. You know that fat fuck has tried to grab some titty.

Same!!

My ex had a nose for that shit. She'd point out that someone is a creep after she just met them, and I'd be like "nah he's alright". Without fail months later it would come out that he steals panties, gets hookers or sent unwanted dick pics to chicks. That's why I think they have some sense, they can just tell when a guy is a creep and hiding it even if other dudes can't.

I was in the military so there was always new people from different areas we were meeting.

Dont you understand he tatic?
He thinks the fan is freaking out by talking him, and he pretends to be all clumsy, shy and nerdy so she doesnt get intimidated. He thinks just by being a e-celeb and being close with a fan that she will be all over him
"Ooh i cant believe hes talking to me soo cool xd"
It probably worked a few times, thats probably why he does it a lot

>Andy Signore
>MTV Movie award

>Jenny "I'll let you stick it in my rear if you jumpstart my YouTube career" Nicholson
>Jenny "You can come in my mouth if my views don't go south" Nicholson
>Jenny "Boost my ad revenue money and I'll let you plow my cunny" Nicholson

Nice waifu, Sup Forums. Yet again you somehow amaze me with how shit your taste in women is.

He is gonna get KEK'd and JUST'd so fucking bad.

F

Who are you quoting, le autism frog man?

I don't think I've ever dated a girl who was creeped out by someone. My two longest relationships both started because they sniffed out that I wasn't a creep, though. Makes me smile thinking back on it.

>Umberto Gonzalez

Nice to see he moved up from parking Chloe Moretz car to writing on the internet.