How are you all coping with the hiatus?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vGWgiJ0aDyc
youtu.be/fLa-9yqgdFE
youtube.com/watch?v=MXVtc_Its1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Best queen!

Best queen and worst pony.

Just say it, say it already, it's a fucking general and we all know it. Go ahead ban me, I don't care. And you know what else I miss moot. There, I said it! Ban me! God forbid I get off this cancerous website every once and a while

The same way I cope with anything. Read, movies, vidya, and thinking about Marco.

That fag from the last thread who said he found something out better post

I'm not.

user from other thread here.

Ok so these are older videos that fueled the initial suspicion ever since Star's cuckening.

youtu.be/vGWgiJ0aDyc

In the fist video at 2:20 she states that people have called her work voyeuristic.

The second video is an art project that revolves around a blonde girl getting cucked at the end.

youtu.be/fLa-9yqgdFE

Now like I've said before these are old videos most of us have probably seen, HOWEVER, I noticed something very peculiar about a new character that's had me scratching my head.

Queen Eclipsa according to the show, cheated on her husband with a demon and left him. This in itself was a bit strange since it only fuels the cuck theme further, but it was the markings on her cheeks that through me back.

Those are spades. She's the literal queen of spades.

LMAO!!!!!!

If any of you guys know about that symbolism you are shaking your head right about know. The queen of spades is a secret symbol that means women prefer black men and will cuck their husbands.

LOL NEFCY IS A C U C K!!!!!!!

Whats wrong with calling it a general

Maybe we could actually aggregate all our OC into a pastebin and make a few rules that no one will follow

Fuck you user, from the other thread, now all I see is a small mouth instead of a nose

God dammit this is too fucking much. Nefcy what the fuck!?!?

I want to learn to draw and save you anons from the drought!

Go for it user! We can learn together!

Never Ending Hiatus
Post cute

Fuck off teacup

You're really mixing two separate things there. Yes those two videos are good proof that Nefcy is a cuck. A cuckquean. Which is a woman who enjoys having her husband make love with other women. However this is completely different from male cuckolding, which is what your other 'evidence' points to. Women who are into cuckqueaning are disgusted by male cuckolds. They want their husbands to cuck them. They don't want to cuck their husbands. Also there is not usually a racial component to cuckquean fetishes. If that Queen of Spades thing did mean anything it would just be a racist joke (implying monsters = spades/blacks) that someone snuck in. I doubt Nefcy would make that joke since her husband is hispanic or half hispanic like Marco.

By forgetting the show exists until I see a new update pop up... Or until some asshole makes a thread about it and makes me wish there were new episodes.

You seem to have a remarkable knowledge on cuckoldry user. Are you trying to tell us something?

Legit question, not trying to bait anyone:

I get the sense that this show isn't reviled like other shows are on Sup Forums. The generals are tame and contained and nobody shitposts other people's threads with hate or praise. I just started watching this show two days ago and it is very good? Like, surprisingly Good. Like this is one of the best cartoons on air currently good.

It has a lot of themes that could be appropriated by shitty SJW Tumblr types but I don't really see it discussed in that light. Or, really, discussed at all? Am I blocking something out of my bubble of the internet or is Star actually the underrated gem that Sup Forums needs?

it's an overrated show but it's not actually bad
I dunno, I enjoy it. Does anybody have the download links?

>all this reaching
The animation doesn't even fit since its the girl getting cucked
Also voyeurism has nothing to do with cucking.

Unleas she's just into the chucking theme or even worse someone is forcing her to include this

The spades on the cheeks and the forbidden love cheating is really fucking coincidental.

I'm a Sup Forums regular so yes I do.

You may be wrong in that, the show may be promoting the cuck concept not just one of the halves.

I watch youtubers react to the episodes. Help me.

dont draw hammers pls

Are Goblin Dogs made out of Mewnian Corn?

>forced cuckoldry
This is a fetish on a level beyond what I can grasp

Nope. Laced with peyote plants. LSD was the first choice...

I don't know if I'd call it very good, but I do find it very enjoyable and that's all that matters.

What's some good ones? If there are none, what's the one you hated the least?

>cheated on her husband with a demon and left him.
Show never indicated that, for all we know she never married and just ran away with a monster instead of choosing of Mewnian man, then again, there'll be a succession crisis if Eclipsa didn't have a husband and produced an heir if she really did ran away before being with a mewnian man.

user we have people discussing how the creator is a cuckold trying to force her fetish on us itt right now. No show is safe from Sup Forums saying it's SJW propaganda. Anything can be tumblr if you put enough effort into it.

I do to user. The hiatus has made me to turn to watching other people's enjoyment of the show to fill the void.

>It has a lot of themes that could be appropriated by shitty SJW Tumblr types but I don't really see it discussed in that light
Someone didn't spend time on the "Marco is trans" side of the fandom

Rumor has it that Toffee is her son...

I like that cute girl who cosplays as Star. Generally, I like those who actually reacts and gives out good thoughts on what's happening, not like that Persian guy who "reacts" to videos but barely does anything.

Pottery.

>Marco is a tranny
Tumblr is beyond stupid. We know that Marco wore a princess disguise one time, and ONLY ONCE.

>Best queen
But that's not Bacchanal Queen

Why did people think season 2 was bad? Did they not notice Ludo's development?

Glossaryck seems really sick of the Butterflies

Which cosplay girl?

>yfw Queen with bunny markings gave the most contribution to the spell book by making warnicorn spells

You know, I never know why the "cheated on" man who have to take care of a baby that's not his own and enjoy the sight of his wife being pleasured by other men the "cuckold". If based on the biological behaviour of the bird, the 'cuckold' should be the one who 'steals' and force the married man.

It is the cuckold who invades other nests after all, not the one whose nest is invaded

youtube.com/watch?v=MXVtc_Its1o

The cuckold is the one being cucked by the cuckoo, much in the same way an employee is employed by an employer

I wish that the older the tapestry gets, the more ancient the attire of the Queen becomes, like the first queen looking like full Mesopotamian or some shit.

I like this one guy called flaming shark. He reviews the episodes by sets of five or so, so the videos are pretty long but I like his reactions, commentary and thoughts on the episodes he finishes.

They couldnt have ended it at a worse place. I just want marco to fuck star in front of that bitch jackie.

Can't a boy and a girl be nacho pals without people assuming they're romantically linked

Jeez

Maybe they just want nachos the other made

Weird and adorable!

t. cuxkold

>how are you handling the hiatus

Pretty badly.

I want to like this show, and to some extent, I do. But everytime I come into these threads, all I see is constant shipping wars. Does that turn me off the show? No I still will get caught up (stopped at episode 7-8). But as of now, I just need i break from Star.

also Ludo in the Wild best episode 2k16

My mistake then.

The one on the right looks pretty Greek to me, according to the chalice & ram (or goat) horns.

Oh i see. I've always seen them abbreviated, so I didn't realize there are two different terms

t. Star

It does, definitely for cuckqueans at least, which again is totally different from male cuckolding. They like to watch their man have sex with different women because they get pleasure from seeing him get pleasure and seeing what a stud he is. Voyeurism.

He's so over the top and his potatoes, I can't wait for the Bonbon episode.

I thought season 2 was generally viewed as a step up from season 1?

Just watch the fucking show you cuckold jesus christ

Maybe the folks at Disney wouldn't let her promote a pro-male, pro-family, pro-traditional sex roles fetish like cuckqueaning without throwing a little bone to the male cucks. It also explains the crossdressing and gay episodes.

>implying I know what the word Cuck means

>go to urbandictionary
>every queen definition other than heart has a reference to the BBC
Really makes you think.

Why can a woman be proud of her man being able to satisfy other women but men can't be proud of her woman being able to satisfy other men?

This is cuckmisogyny!

But seriously though, I WOULD enjoy Marco satisfying a woman, no homo

I actually did see that side of the fandom recently which is why I made that Bugs Bunny is Trans shitpost earlier today

>every queen definition other than heart has a reference to the BBC
Well duh, the Queen is the head of state of the United Kingdom and its national broadcasting station.

Maybe in 10 years it'll be a king again, as it should be

Not really, user.

There are four characters that are based off of having card suits as their cheek symbols. Spades is often seen as a dark or 'evil' suit ('Eclipsa', running off to join the monsters, her red glowing eyes). And let's not forget we're on Sup Forums where cuck has lost all meaning - no one in the show has really been cucked at all, Star's just jealous about Marco dating another girl, he never dated her. All we really have for this SECRET KEK CONSPIRACY is that Eclipsa ran off with a monster, but there was no mention of a husband there either, and the "Queen of Spades" slang, which just because it's on urban dictionary doesn't mean it's popular slang (people regularly just make up shit to throw on there) and doesn't have anything to do with cucking either.

The queen of spades is a real secret symbol user.

It's absolutely connected to cucking

At this point i think trying to understand what 'cuck' actually means is pointless. It had now reached the 'autism' level of nigh-meaningless internet insult

>Be married to mewman king
>Cheat on him and leave with a forbidden love (demon)
see>Have the queen of spades on your cheeks

yup definitely no cuck symbolism in there

im learning pixel art

I wanna help too :3

>yfw its her own daughter that slays her and the monster

but user the show also said he was insecure about his body and as we all know only trannies have body insecurity