I THINK EARTH IS A PRETTY GREAT PLACE

I THINK EARTH IS A PRETTY GREAT PLACE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rK2XHepSadI
youtu.be/vGWgiJ0aDyc
youtu.be/fLa-9yqgdFE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I actually really like the ED. The opening's trash though.

SHAKE IT, BAKE IT, BOOTY QUAKE IT, ROLL IT AROUND

I AIN'T FROM AROUND HERE
I'M FROM ANOTHER DIMENSION

BUT ITS FILLED WITH PESTS CALLED THE HUMAN RACE

Earth thread?

Why would you post characters that despise the earth though and only protect it out of obligation to rose?

Amethyst was raised here and loves Earth just as much as any of us.

Garnet protects Earth not out of obligation to Rose, but because here she's free to be two lesbian midgets in a trench coat pretending to be a larger lesbian.

Pearl originally protected Earth out of obligation to Rose, but these days she's mostly protecting it for Steven's sake.

The song was about peace and love on the planet Earth. They all sang it, and songs are binding. They love the Earth.

Oh.

the ending sequence is so nice

>Garnet protects Earth not out of obligation to Rose, but because here she's free to be two lesbian midgets in a trench coat pretending to be a larger lesbian.

Why are illegal Aliens in cartoons always hot girls? Illegal aliens aren't like that in real life!

To be honest, this is a secret fear of mine.
Im really tall and really heavy. I always worry that one day i will look down and see a midget holding me up.

It means that i would have to not only socially interact with someone whom i dont know but probably should, and deal with the fact that i am short.

I hope im just a really tall fat ass.

I THINK STAR HAS A PRETTY FACE

IT'D BE BETTER IF MARCO WOULD SIT ON MY FACE

Don't worry, you're so big that you're actually 3 midgets. One you midget might be a dick but 2nd you midget is actually pretty chill.

opening has good music but cringe lyrics

opening kinda put me off watching the show a bit

Smoky looks like a giant shit nugget.

The ass dimples tho

N U T
U
T

Took a while to get used to for me.

Shame, GF had a godtier intro so I figured Star would follow suit..

>she's free to be two lesbian midgets in a trench coat pretending to be a larger lesbian
10/10

Cancel this

I THINK THAT GENOCIDE SUITS MY STYLE
I THINK I'LL SLAUGHTER THEM FOR A WHILE

CUTE AND PERFECT

youtube.com/watch?v=rK2XHepSadI
true

Ok so these are older videos that fueled the initial suspicion ever since Star's cuckening.

youtu.be/vGWgiJ0aDyc

In the fist video at 2:20 she states that people have called her work voyeuristic.

The second video is an art project that revolves around a blonde girl getting cucked at the end.

youtu.be/fLa-9yqgdFE

Now like I've said before these are old videos most of us have probably seen, HOWEVER, I noticed something very peculiar about a new character that's had me scratching my head.

Queen Eclipsa according to the show, cheated on her husband with a demon and left him. This in itself was a bit strange since it only fuels the cuck theme further, but it was the markings on her cheeks that through me back.

Those are spades. She's the literal queen of spades.

LMAO!!!!!!

If any of you guys know about that symbolism you are shaking your head right about now. The queen of spades is a secret symbol that means women prefer black men and will cuck their husbands.

Either Nefcy is obsessed with cucking or someone is making her put this symbolism in the show.

The only good song the show has desu.

This shit is why the last thread was deleted

COMPLETELY ERECT

We are destined for /trash/

It's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when.

So bring in the starcuck!

That second video reminds me of !T.O.O.H.!

Nefcy is a cuckquean, she's into women getting cucked by other women, not men getting cucked by spades/monsters.

This is literally the only good version of the opening

That's...actually pretty accurate.

i still would of preferred LemonDemon's opening

Amethyst doing folk or country or whatever was good. Also Deedee knocked the Mr. Greg song out of the park.

The themes are actually done by the same composer, for whatever that's worth.

I'm fine with the Star theme but can see how it might turn some people off before they've even seen the show. Maybe if it was also instrumental?

>tfw CCS got a new series

Best song on the show tbqfhfam

>tfw getting into cuck queen shit despite being strongly adverse to the idea
HELP ME

Yeah, instrumental would've been better.

I really don't understand the appeal of it at all. You guys have emotional issues.

Yup, they gave us a chance by just deleting greens but we became too malignant just like I predicted. It was funny when it was just star who was a cuck but now this guy from 8chàn made these threads too cancerous with his cuckold obsessions

Jesus, it's just a temporary romance to add drama before the inevitable pairing between the leads.

It's not the first show to do it.

Wow what a baseless convincing statement I read today on the internet that totally isn't false! Tell me more.

I like the opening. The lyrics are dumb but having the wand sounds as a background beat is a neat touch

I would like to see Star raping Marco in front of Jackie

If you are a girl please do

There's absolutely nothing wrong with that. Do what makes you happy. There's a /cuckquean/ board active on a different imageboard that you might find informative.

>Girls in Sup Forums

Trap at best.

I just enjoy it as a meme

Is that okay or is it worse?

>clapping

Ew.

That bit with the sound/animation of the wand flashing at the beginning is pretty great.

Sup Forums's the most effeminate board right next to /cgl/ and /soc/ mate.

I wanna cum all over Moon's beautiful face

Star isn't alpha enough for that

Does /soc/ have more girls than /cm/ and /lgbt/?

>Star is 14
>Moon has known River since they were children

Moon should be in her late 30s or early 40s. Why does she look much older than that?

There are females on every board but for some reason Sup Forums refuses to accept it.

I have never seen a girl in Sup Forums. I think the Kpop threads scare them off.

hopefully it's the first show to stick with it
Danny couldn't hold onto better girl and calm her ghost blood lust
Dipper completely forgot getting over his obsession with Wendy from the bunker episode to go right back to where he was on season 1 and kill the budding hope that was Padippica
Common Disney, not everyone have to always connect with the first person they're with

did the boxing meme finaly die out?

>tfw Nefcy is as big of a hack as Harman

HACKETTE

I don't even want to question /lgbt/'s userbase

But ignoring /cm/ and /y/, among all anime threads yeah, /soc/ does have a bit more women.

Funny since back then /soc/ and /r9k/ were almost inseparable and indistinguishable to each other.

ever seen before and after pictures of US Presidents? Being a leader is hard stressful work, its ages you fast.

Also I think its the make up and outfit, she would probably look younger if she was less formally attired

Mary and Maria were obviously fucking

What's the difference between /soc/ and /r9k/?

STRESS

Most of the 'girls' on /lgbt/ are trans. In fact they make up the majority of posts there. I think most actual gay people jumped ship a while back.

River is a ______

Yeah it is pretentious garbage made for hipsters.

Seriously how the fuck can somebody write this shit with a straight face while shoving down our throats: toilet humour, awkward dialogue unrelated to the subject matter, those ugly butter faces.

The halloween episode felt exactly like something straight out of Adventure Time. Even Regular Show and Uncle Grandpa are less pretentious than this shit.

I blame Star. No wonder they banished her and made her Marco's problem.

Traps vs. Mental illness.

qt

Back then? They were twins with more memes on /r9k/. Ever since threeish years ago I believe, a couple more rules were put down on both and now we have /r9k/ as we know it, pepe and wojack. /soc/ is purely socializing now and the occasional rate my genitals generals.

Why did the gay leave /lgbt/?

>they
I'd sooner believe it was just Moon's idea and that her father wasn't too keen on letting his one and only daughter go.

Maybe so, but the point is she was turned on by the idea that her man had fucked this other woman.

Given its fantasy setting and magical nature how do you guys think Mewni would change in the face of industrialization and the introduction of gunpowder weaponry?

>occasional

They have far too many dick threads. At least the /soc/ in another image board is smart enough to ban dick threads. They don't yield good results and people who want to look at dicks, can just go to /gif/.

They way Moon said "yet" after River told Star that they weren't sending her to St Olga's makes it look like St Olga's was her first option before River changed her mind.

Same

Probably got sick of being associated with trannies and biscum and fucked off to /hm/ or wherever.

>toilet humour

I can get not liking it for other reasons but this show doesn't really do that.

I mean, yeah, you can point to a joke like Star flushing random stuff down the toilet or whatever and act like that happens all the time, but one joke like that every 10 episodes or so doesn't make it a staple of the show.

The designs in Star vs Forces reminds me a lot of the weird fugly designs from the Misadventures of Flapjack.

Probably he's never even watched the show and is just judging by the cinnamonposting here.

What's a better description for... awkward/autistic boring dialogue which doesn't go anywhere and that's what makes it funny.

No it's still going strong Mr.Drawfag

Also, has anybody seen Jackie?

I'm going to kick her ass!

Non sequiturs?

not at all, because magic is superior

people chose not to industrialize for a long time, industrialization is just a dumb idea as long as superiors alternate forms of labor are available, for most of human history this was slave labor, labor was so cheap that it was easier to use slaves instead of building machines

in Mewni, they might still have surfs anyway, but even if they didn't magic seems much easier than building steam engines

Magic is too OP. Any real result of adding guns will result in genocide against commoners.

That's a pretty good description right there honestly.

I have no problem with people hating the show but at least criticize it for actual features it has rather than act like it's the same humor as Loud House or whatever. I haven't even seen Loud House so I'm not judging it, but I get the impression that it has jokes about shit etc. a lot.

So when is Disney going to put out their own Smash Brothers rip off? and hopefully not fuck up such a simple formula like Punch Time Explosion did?

Who do you think was the mole rat in Star vs the Forces of Evil?

Janna?