MSNBC talking about Pepe right now

>MSNBC talking about Pepe right now.

Has this gone too far?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_Christians?wprov=sfla1
youtube.com/watch?v=128IR21ZQa0
twitter.com/nax_bro/status/775462641343033344
twitter.com/alivitali/status/775080924706996224
hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=T6tIf8ZWSFc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This guy is starting to yell

Pepe has been reddit tier for a long while.

This is honestly surreal to me. I didn't ever think a frogman meme would get this fucking big. It was meant to be as little as that fucking doge meme, yet it somehow is becoming known as a white nazi symbol.

This is entire event is gonna be studied extensively in history. It's really something else.

We've only started.

>Implying we'll even have history after wendsday rolls around

Pepe does make good pizza

Fucking hell, I'm literally laughing out loud here.

Whats happening on wednesday

>implying doge is small-time
When Pepe goes dark after Hillary's Great Meme Crackdown of 2017, Shib shall be the meme of choice for all those who wish to continue the fight.

how is it possible for professional journalists to be so very clueless and inept?

>he thought we were memeing when we talked about Memetics 101 classes

white nationalist frog is the new pls no tread sneke

Who cares, it's not like they're lying. Yeah it is a white nationalist symbol, and yeah you should be scared about it you seditious pieces of shit. The media is complicit.

Normies get out. Those are our memes! Our memes! GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FUCKING NORMALFAGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>digs up every "offensive" pepe image they can find and airs them on national television
>oddly silent when BLM "leaders" publicly post demands for violence and white genocide

IT'S HAPPENING

The election is fucking amazing. The memes have officially bled into our reality.

Where were you when we won the Meme War?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_Christians?wprov=sfla1

Bad idea
They will go bankrupt
The power of KEK Danms them

My favorite part about pepe is how there is no answer or deeper meaning to decode, yet they keep trying to. It's just a funny-looking frog picture.

Yes it has
This board has been contaminated by underage sperglords who don't know how to control their power level in public. They read some stuff on this board, and think they can act Sup Forumsish everywhere else like fucking idiots.
They have literally ruined this board, and are actually hurting the Trump campaign they claim to love so much.

I bet money if you have an extensive collection of pepes on your computer you're under 20 years old.

Did the Doom Paul memes get this big back in the 2012 elections? I didn't really browse this board back then.

Sup Forums is a board of peace and pepe is a kind-hearted prophet

>implying this isn't how religion was born
I bet, thousands years ago, some guy in the middle east found a sheep or something and told his friend "look at this sheep abraham! See? God is real (God is the word for "meme magic" in ancient language). Then things got out of hand.

OY FUCKING VEY LOL

Never in my wildest dreams could I have dreamed that things would have gotten this strange, and I am loving every second of it. Lads, it has been a privilege and an honor shitposting with you, to the ends of the earth we go.

>Has this gone too far?

yes.

PRAISE

They know perfectly well what they're doing. Pretend to act ignorant to what pepe really is and just say its some kind of alt-right racist icon. You can easily google pepe and get its full history, come here and see it used on boards that have nothing to do with politics and realize its just a dumb fucking meme, which I am sure they have, but the truth is much less exciting than shilling it as a racist icon.

No, the media successfully kept him under the rug. I didn't even know anything about him until I caught the tail end of the doom paul and went to check him out.

They wouldn't have been able to spin him into SEE TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER the way they can with this.

Took this one a few weeks ago. Its my favorite.

we dindu nuffin

This is the greatest thing since sliced bread!

at this rate they'll be talking about Kek before November

when will they start reporting on Ben Garrison and Sam Hyde?

feels good man

they aren't. they're doing their masters' bidding.

can we make EFG a racist meme now? or racist milhouse?

have they picked up on the peepee poopoo memes or Kek yet? That'll really confuse them.

Please post more.

this. you have no idea. this will become an underground religion

Sup Forums played a part in the 2016 election

>mfw pepe is actually on CNN

Milhouse is not a meme

> I'm literally laughing out loud here.

Literally fags are cancer

>Never in my wildest dreams could I have dreamed that things would have gotten this strange,

The weirdest thing to me is how before 2014, Pepe was literally just "sadfrog.jpg". Now everyone's gone completely nuts about this cartoon frog, and it's going on mainstream media.

I remember back when Pepe was still but a young meme.

>Finally we have a meme all of our own, nobody can claim they made it
>Starts appearing in reddit, 9fag, funnyjunk, etc.
>Let's make him fucked up so normies can't handle
>PEE PEE POO POO
>Normies abandon the meme
>A few years later, he is now worshipped as a God in an Finnish Mongolian Cuisine imageboard

This could not have gone any more perfectly.

IT

Seriously? I kinda expected CNN to do this because all they ever do is read twitter (not even Trump's twitter, everyone's) but even fucking MSNBC?

Journalism is dead, has been dead, and the corpse is rotting.

this is the crux of it. it's honestly like those book reports in high school where you have to try figuring out "what the author is REALLY saying"

sometimes a frog meme is just a frog meme

This isn't the first time an NSFW Sup Forums board has had its antics discussed by talking heads on The News. Probably won't be the last, either.

Milhouse is not a meme is a meme, though

Vai-te foder puta

>we're going to have a PEE PEE POO POO President in my lifetime

POST VIDEO

Wojaks of the world, unite!

>>Finally we have a meme all of our own, nobody can claim they made it
except it's from a web comic rtard

I don't necessarily believe in any occult ideas, because I'm a science type... but clearly the more attention you give Pepe and Lord Kek, the more powerful they become? Isn't that the general idea? Behind most of the psycho-social ideas of occult symbolism, the idea is the more attention that the world gives to a particular symbol, the more powerful that symbol becomes. Like putting the All Seeing Eye everywhere, or the swastika.

Meme magic just got a big boost. If they keep talking about Pepe maybe Kek will give Hillary a PNEUMONIA SEIZURE at the debates.

they're trying their absolute hardest to understand something that they cannot possibly ever understand

It is kinda amusing to see MSM yellow journalism the fuck out of these memes. Shows the level of research and understanding they bother to put into their stories, in addition to the spins and distorted interpretations. Kinda a redpill on its own because it proves that MSM is an inherently dishonest institution that will print and report whatever the fuck the people with money want them to say, and if you ever want the actual truth behind anything, it's on you yourself to dig through conventional and unconventional sources and hopefully find the answers.

Exactly this. Pepe became so widely used, on Sup Forums and outside of it, because of the versatality of this bland green frog. Kinda like how Mario can be the star of every Nintendo game.

Fucking saved

HACKERS ON STEROIDS

youtube.com/watch?v=128IR21ZQa0

Next we need CNN, etc to tell the world about Wojak

Overreaction

>this is the crux of it. it's honestly like those book reports in high school where you have to try figuring out "what the author is REALLY saying"
Why does this happen anyway? Why do we have to study the art of bullshitting your way into finding meaning that isn't there and be good at it to be accepted into universities? How did this become standard? Was it the jews? Sounds like jews.

history's for fools

You better start believing, leaf

Pepe's expressions adequately (succinctly, even) express my feelings during each of those years

is there a Sup Forums stream?

Post the fucking link damn

This is extreme desperation setting in. Nobody trusts the media anymore.

Normies are going to look at this and say "wtf is this?"

LMAO

MSNBC is a madman

BYE BYE LYING SNAKE
SHE WILL FALL
THE EARTH WILL QUAKE

BYE BYE LYING HAWK
HELL WILL CALL
THE JEWS WILL GAWK

BYE BYE STUPID SPICS
WHITES WILL RISE
NON WILL MIX!

GOOD NIGHT LYING BITCH
NO MORE MUSLIMS
LAY THOSE BRICKS!

id guess because allegory is one of the easiest ways of teaching critical thinking

Exactly. This is one narrative that they shouldn't push, but they are doing it anyway.

what's going on here?

>Has this gone too far?
No, never.
I'm going to try and help shove this meme, or what the fuk ever, so far down the MSM throat they choke and die.

I've been saying this for a while.

It serves no one any good except us for the keks

MSNBC Katy Tur video: twitter.com/nax_bro/status/775462641343033344

can we meme kek to send a bolt of lightning or a hurricane to cnn?

Check the replies here:

twitter.com/alivitali/status/775080924706996224

Thank you i will use them well

Haha you're a big guy!

The Great Meme Crackdown is coming, back up and hide yo memes now

Can't wait for the Politifact/Snopes article: Is Pepe The Frog really a hateful symbol of white nationalism? TRUE

>Why is there a frog standing directly behind Trump?

>That’s Pepe. He’s a symbol associated with white supremacy.

>Wait. Really? White supremacy?

>That’s right.

>Please explain.

>Here’s the short version: Pepe is a cartoon frog who began his internet life as an innocent meme enjoyed by teenagers and pop stars alike.

>But in recent months, Pepe’s been almost entirely co-opted by the white supremacists who call themselves the “alt-right.” They’ve decided to take back Pepe by adding swastikas and other symbols of anti-semitism and white supremacy.

Pepe has gone mainstream

hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

WHAT HAVE WE DONE

I still don't understand this. If you saw the original video of that, it looks like it switches to a different feed. It's NOT a face. What is it? A backpack?

MFW: m.youtube.com/watch?v=T6tIf8ZWSFc

Meme theory, psychology and persuasion has improved my life. No more autism, I am now a full sociopath perfecting my manipulation.

not enough

>tfw no Pepe pizzas

Not enough.

>jesus christ I've never seen this

> Pepe #TrumpPutin2016

yeah ok, you're real

It is a backpack that looks like pepe