>TRUMP IN BALTIMORE 9/12/16
youtube.com/watch?v=RsbR4UMWk2U
>Trump @ Schlafy funeral in St. Louis, MO 9/10/16
youtu.be/MXQ-SG2yhjA
>Pence at Values Voters Summit 9/10/16
youtu.be/lg1S7jM1eR8
>Trump Ad: Veterans
youtu.be/Bc62ruc3o6k
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Pensacola FL 9/9/16
youtube.com/watch?v=eBogVFrBf_8
>Trump at Voter Summit in DC 9/9/16
youtu.be/KxnZ3lPkCcY
>Trump Education speech in Cleveland OH 9/8/16
youtu.be/G7-4oeEChx0
>Trump Speaks To Charter School in OH 9/8/16
youtu.be/tL8vAgZcV04
>Pence at Reagan Library 9/8/16
youtu.be/_C7RX-ZlVUU
>Trump Commander In Chief event 9/7/16
youtu.be/-yNVAx68FB0
youtu.be/GC373ASBXs8

INTERVIEWS
>Trump Full Interview Fox&Friends 9/12/16
youtube.com/watch?v=mDdZohtVQtY
>Trump Interview SQUAWK BOX 9/12/16
youtube.com/watch?v=OguqdJ9iQIg
>Trump on Larry King/RT 9/8/16
youtu.be/9_5MtZ0Wv70
>Trump on Lars Larson show 9/6/16
ow ly/Ijny303ZTqe

ENTERTAINMENT
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

govtslaves.info/chelseas-apt-has-same-address-as-a-medical-facility-hillarys-secret-hospital/
youtube.com/watch?v=wcM4W9RErn8
youtube.com/watch?v=6lqDZFEAKnk
youtube.com/watch?v=thp3uvKzZl0
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/12/everyones-sick-clinton-virus-ravages-campaign-staff/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Allahu akbar.

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~VEMENT!

>Remember when he was a threat? Like when we saw him occasionally win states, and bit our nails thinking he just might keep Trump from 1237? Whatever happened to that?

You're asking too many questions, user

praise kek

is this real?

Tony Schwartz is an incredible fucking kike.

How bad is this Pence David Duke thing for us?

>bringing up david duke again

Why am I not surprised the media brought this up again?

I love all of you.

Never forget that.

>loli Hillary will suck your cock for cash

Corey btfo Schultz

top fucking kek

KKKepe?

we need a /jeb/ general. NOW

get in here jebheads

followers of the consistent-conservative, unite!

I posted a few threads ago, but no one responded.

Has Trump said anything about his ground game? I don't mean people going around to put up signs or stupid shit like that. Everyone knows Trump, everyone sees him.

I'm talking about the little things that add up. Bringing people to vote. Helping the elderly register. Getting early voting ballots to voters. Having information ready for people who need it.

Is Trump doing this? His number of offices is very low, and I'm worried (inb4 >CONCERNED) that he'll lose votes because of it.

TONY GETTING BTFO
>TONY GETTING BTFO
TONY GETTING BTFO
>TONY GETTING BTFO
TONY GETTING BTFO
>TONY GETTING BTFO
TONY GETTING BTFO
>TONY GETTING BTFO
TONY GETTING BTFO
>TONY GETTING BTFO
TONY GETTING BTFO
>TONY GETTING BTFO
TONY GETTING BTFO
>TONY GETTING BTFO
TONY GETTING BTFO
>TONY GETTING BTFO

Did you guys hear the AC360 interview with Hillary? It didn't even sound like her. Body double confirmed

How? Watching football

Can Trump please give Jeb a cabinet seat? I don't want him to kill himself.

>its a kkk rerun again

Hilary using her daughters apartment as a hospice

govtslaves.info/chelseas-apt-has-same-address-as-a-medical-facility-hillarys-secret-hospital/

>And I'm Joe Torres. We begin with the breaking news about Hillary Clinton's death

too soon

youtube.com/watch?v=wcM4W9RErn8

no, don't be retarded

I love you too user

Holy shit, Corey is on fire tonight.

because he is the boogey man, just like the kkk

remeber that it was the dems who created the kkk in the first place

>Screencap
>No link
You tell me

Not bad at all. They are trying to make a story out of a non story. The quote, in full context and full length, isn't anything damming against Pence or Trump.

This is the media attempting to take some pressure off of Hillary's increasingly bad week.

Did you guys see Anzu at the Trump rally? I couldn't believe my eyes

Did anybody see Gowdy and Chaffetz tonight?

Pence is a real American and blew the fuck out of racist bigot Blitzer. It's another in Hillary's proverbial coffin before she gets in her literal one next year of her illness.

>an incredible prediction

You tell me.
Also it's illegal.

>military
>backing obongo

THE NOMINATION HILLARY.

HAND IT OVER.

YOU AND I BOTH KNOW THAT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE YEARNING FOR A PRINCIPLED CONSERVATIVE IN THE WHITE HOUSE.

What he say?

How was CNN's Hillary interview tonight? I can't find a youtube video yet.

>how bad is it the Vice Presidental candidate isn't calling people names like a child

I don't think we've got much to worry about

*psssht* Comin in on hot on the polls - over

link to album?

post more hilloli

>you are now aware that if hillary drops out jeb! would have won the election had he gotten the nomination.

>waiting for Hillary to be treated in the same hospitals as he will make the average american go

oh wait she will spend literally half a million dollars to see the best doctor and take the most expensive medication

MUST WATCH

MUST WATCH

"Hillary Clinton see people as baskets. She sees you as a bunch of worthless human beings. She is supported by powerful insiders"

This webm is like a general overview of the entire Clinton campaign for the past year: Stumbling corpse gets propped up by staff, media claims she's perfectly healthy.

Trump seems to have become more comfortable with hugging men! How tolerant!

Donald....... Donald....... HILLARY.......

i want to kick her face

Pointing out how he's salty Trump didn't give him a second book deal.

thanks senpai

fucking pedos

>David Duke Trending
FUCKING CNN BAITING PIECE OF SHITS
WHY COULDN'T WE HAVE ONE FUCKING WEEK WITHOUT THAT FAGGOT

Why is everyone ignoring this?!?! Reeeeeee

Pretty sure adult illary will suck your cock for cash.
You just don't know what you will catch if you go for it.

That's it, it's time for a new candidate, I'm #MushroomMcMuffin now.

Not even Reddit is buying it

No fucking way. I saw this random tweet a few days ago and posted it on here

Pence is the only adult in this room, he needs to expose himself to as many boomers as possible because he's not spicy at all.

I think that if anyone seriously tries to bring it up, they're instantly BTFO by the transcript.

wew

shit you're right

fuck that's some heavy feels right there user

Life imitating art.

Anybody else not actually hate Cooper? From what I've seen, he tries to give Trump fair interviews and allows him to talk. And during the panels, he usually just asks both sides questions.

GIVE....THEM....TO......MEEEEEEEEE

I really, really, really like this image.

my fucking sides

i love this election

WHO IS THIS "FOUR-CHAN"?

I think there was some sort of understanding within the RNC, they knew or at least suspected Hillary was going to roll over dead. Hence the 17 candidates, whoever won got a free ride to the White House.

It's scary to think we'd likely be staring down the barrel of a Jeb! presidency right now. Better than Hillary, I suppose. But not by much.

>we'll think of a super linguistic kill shot eventually

STOP SMILING AND SMIRKING LIKE IT'S A FUNNY THING

>being indebted to a controlling whore of a loli
There is an entire book as to why this is a shitty idea.

His personal offices are relatively small but that's mainly because the Republican party has taken over most of the registration and such, couple that with unprecedented enthusiasm from volunteers and his ground game is more than adequate.

I doubt her health would have deteriorated as drastically if she was up against Jeb!
We'd more likely be on Jeb! suicide watch 24/7 due to how hard she blew him out in every poll and debate.

Cold And Alone In November

She stepped out of the shower and shuffled toward the bathroom mirror. 9:00 PM, one week after she lost it all.

Hillary wiped the fog off her vanity, moving her hand slowly in clockwise circles. Her hands were shaking. They never stopped shaking these days. She coughed and looked at her reflection.

She was wrapped in a plain white towel. She looked at her skin, sagging and pruny from the warm shower. Cold air blew in the window.

She looked at her body and her aging face. No make-up, no hair product, no little American flag pendant on her chest. She met her gaze in the mirror.

For the first time, Hillary felt truly alone. Her eyes grew red, and the tears began welling up. She could call Bill, but he was asleep. She could call Chelsea, but she was off doing work for the Foundation...or what was left of it.

For the first time, Hillary saw only Hillary. Not the first female president. Not the first lady of the 90's. Not the female Senator from New York, or the secretary of state who once spent her days, weeks, months jet-setting around the world.

She was none of that. It was as if she never was. She saw a 68 year old woman staring back at her. She cried. Her whole life seemed to be building to a triumphant end and now she was nothing.

She was simply an old woman. A woman who had never truly loved. She married a man who slept around and never felt passion for their marriage. A man who was too caught up in his own power plays and affairs to really look at her and say "My dear, you look beautiful tonight."

She had never really lived her life. She let her life pass her by.

Yes, for the first time in a very, very long time, Hillary felt alone. Hillary felt powerless. Hillary felt meaningless and her life did too. Hillary felt old.

She sat down on the edge of her shower, and buried her face into her hands. For the first time in years, she cried.

The cold November wind whistled softly by the open window. And she cried.

this is what i want to do

All of my fucking wew.

uh oh, looks like we got those nast nazi frogs rigging the election for putin again.

Guess what? They also support david duke and the kkk, ain't that a kick in the head? Welp, guess you can't vote for trump then

A Crisp Evening in November

He looked out the window at the traffic on the streets below. 9:00 PM, one week after he won it all.

He had just stepped out of the shower. Moving slowly but deliberately he straightened the soap dispenser on the sink, grabbed a hand towel from the rack, and cleared the fog from his vanity.

Donald caught his gaze in the mirror. He saw an old man looking back at him. Wrapped in a plain white towel, red from the hot shower, he took in his reflection.

He was weary. After days, weeks, months jet-setting around the country, speaking to Americans from all walks of life, he finally had a few days to gather his thoughts. As he looked in the mirror, he asked himself, "Why did you do this?"

Donald sat down to ponder for a moment while he cooled off. He looked around the bathroom. He looked past all of the luxury and comforts in the bathroom. He looked past the life he had spent half a century building for himself. He looked past everything, and thought of something greater.

After a few moments of reflection, he stood up to meet his gaze in the mirror once again. He looked himself squarely in the eyes. Hair undone, no TV make-up. No tailored suit or American flag pendant, no silk tie or cufflinks. Just him. Only Donald.

He had an answer. "For my father. For my family." He stood back, and squinted into the mirror. He cocked his head to the side and said softly, "For my country."

The sounds of the bustling city below rang through the cracked window. A cool breeze ran through the room, clearing out the steam.

"Honey, are you coming to bed?" Melania said gently, from the other room.

"Not tonight, dear." President Trump looked in the mirror once more. "It's time to get to work."

I FUCKING LOVE COREY

Deplorable Don

I hate him, he's just a clever shill. He tactically lies about information when it's expedient to do so.

>Wonder Girl would vote Trump

>not fucking leftist booty

This CNN panel is wild.

I've never wanted to punch anyone in the face as much as Tony Schwartz.

He just got raped again
>"did you ever see Trump sick?"
>dead silence
>because I was with him for 18 hours a day for 18 months and never saw him anything but high energy

He's not bad. During the Democratic debate he actually went hard on Clinton

Yeah he's not bad desu

Are there any positive videos that show what a Trump america would look like?

I need something to put me in high spirits

Fucking meme magic

HEALTHY IN HIS THIRTIES CONFIRMED

WHERE IS THE VIDEO LINK??? I DEMAND KEKS!

looks like czech booty

this is why they're trying to shutdown free speech along with the unfiltered WWW

Holy shit, is there anything else?

kek that was hilarious
>black guy smashes window to yell at the guy
>it turns out they can be removed without breaking

is it AIDs or super cancer?
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/12/everyones-sick-clinton-virus-ravages-campaign-staff/

post the front and you'll see why

wtf is this election

>not realizing it's photoshopped

Do you have a source on that booty?