What's some good heroinkino to watch after shooting up? I'm about to try heroin for the first time tomorrow

What's some good heroinkino to watch after shooting up? I'm about to try heroin for the first time tomorrow.

requiem for a dream

Rick and Morty

Your mind.
You're gonna be having a several-hours-long orgasm in your brain, do you really need a movie?

where does one even get heroin? I kind of want some to kms with.

What's some good murderkino to watch after murdering someone? I'm about to try murder for the first time tomorrow.

C'mon man. Don't be an idiot.

t. Paramedic

Loser

Trainspotting

What's some good suicidekino to watch while killing myself? I'm about to attempt suicide tomorrow (carbon monoxide) for the first time tomorrow.

your milage may vary but i thought the original Blade Runner was opiate kino... if anything user just tune out an listen to the vangelis soundtrack ... esper edition if you can

forensic files reruns, honestly

I won't argue that. I'm here, after all.

kek

you won't be awake longer than 30 minutes after your first shot.
put rush hour 2 on and enjoy the nod.

"Happiness" is good, pretty much 2 hours of non-stop good vibes. Have fun OP!

>tries to kill self via drowning and heroin OD
both my planned methods desu, gonna try swimming into the ocean at night until I get tired and drown.

sooner the better.
do us all a favor and do it tonight, you edgy faggot.

>edgy faggot.
Maybe he just wants to escape his pain.

you can go with him.

Fuck you normalfag

Try this

>waaah i'm a suicidal pussy waaaah
lel

not even trying to be edgy I just don't have any life goals or close family or friends and never have. feels like a waste to just be here sucking up air ya know?

>edgy faggot

indeed you are

Hopefully you never find yourself a terrible situation user.

Go cry elsewhere, emo faggot

this
such an insufferable pussy

This will be extremly painful

For

yeah I know, as appealing as it sounds swallowing salt water will probably suck. Heroin OD would be ideal.

The arogance of youth, you'll get there

There’s plenty of air.

Either way you’re a larping faggot

>literally "Pssh nothin personell, kid"

lel fucking retard

why would I larp as being suicidal online?

Why indeed. Yet here you are.

What's some good rapekino to watch after raping someone? I'm about to try raping my dad for the first time tomorrow.

At least make an effort user.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Plus they'll probably throw up at some point so bring a bucket or just throw up all over yourself and the old lady sitting next to you on the bus like I did

I don't know but you risk to feel extremly sick before passing out

Yeah no autists, pedos, 30yo virgins here user. Just brahs roleplaying lmao

well damn.

fpbp

The Accused
Once Upon a Time in America
Bully
Hollow Man

Good luck getting off this shit

lol such a fucking myth, I had my first shot 2 months ago and didn't even feel the need to go back and woke up feeling great, the past few weeks I've only been using it twice or so a week and still feel no addiction, fuck off shill

just set yourself a ridiculous goal like "fuck actress x" and go for it until a cop shoots you for assault or trespassing or something

>I had my first shot 2 months ago
>the past few weeks I've only been using it twice or so a week
Lmfao report back again in a few months

>uses it weekly
>im not addicted i swear!

go a week without it

what a stupid faggot

Please don't start, it fucking destroys you down to your core. i've lived around heroin users and it's just a fucking nasty drug. It's not a glamorous drug that you can control, endulge in other drugs that won't fuck you up.

Is this the most clueless and autistic way to kill yourself? You might as well try to suffocate by holding your breath.

>twice or so
Or so? Like, sometimes 3 times, as in every other day?

Watch Wristcutters, good luck bro

You just played yourself

lol I know how retarded it is, up there with wrist-slitting and ODing on pills in terms of retarded suicide methods. It's just appealing to me for other reasons plus I was venting a little.

smoke it, don't inject

>overdose
>thinks you'll feel yourself drowning
are you retarded?
you'd be unconscious as soon as you OD, so this is definitely a fool proof way of killing yourself painlessly.

NAE WAY OIM GONNAE ROOIN MOA BOADY WID KEMICHALS

Every time a heroin addict dies, a puppy is born into the world.

I only said I'd try the drowning part in the post they're replying to. OD + drowning is good though.

you wont be following any plots. put something on with a simple story and some loud noises to wake you up, something 'in the vein' of Drive or Mad Max.

well crafted b8 my man

nice quote from the book.