Why is it so hard for graduates to get jobs? I have a master + 14 months of internships and some certifications...

Why is it so hard for graduates to get jobs? I have a master + 14 months of internships and some certifications. Can't get no job.

Maybe because your English grammar sucks.

Try harder, don't sit feeling down for yourself if you fail at some interviews or shit

What are your degrees in?

What did you do at your internship?

Art History. Brewing coffee and delivering papers.

Your english grammer sucks to faggot

Should have picked engineering instead of any trendy fashionable choice like social studies, psychology, economy or copywriting you dumb fuck.

Either that or something related to medicine.

People will ALWAYS get sick, and the can be NO economy without shit being made, and if you want shit made, thats when you call your pal the engineer.
ยจ
But you are a dumb fuck who wanted to do your meme economy/business study and sleep with slootz while chugging wine and reading elementary grade math

And here you are

You dumb fuck
Love: Engineering student in biotechnology who doesnt even have a bachelor's yet but still has three job offers and two offers regarding internship

le work le harder and le pull your le bootstraps up to your big boy pants and le work le harder you le fugging communist le XDDDDDDDDDDD

Too

>grammer
>to

How does an amerifuck feel when a foreigner speaks your language better than you?

How does one go around getting a job as an engineer?

Which field of engineering did you go in? I'm entering electrical.

Electrical should be fine, but you need to be a non-aspie

Sell yourself, whore yourself out to the highest bidder, prove you ARE smarter then all the dumb fucks in management who could never in their wildest dreams program basic C++ or solve a simple Fourier transformation (seriously)

Then just keep doing that, if you are genius tier, get some patents, or if you area dumb fuck ideologist like me, whore yourself out early so you can perform science for the benefit of mankind later on

But seriously, SEEK THE JOBS, hgo to fares, get to know people, show your willingness to work and prove you are worth the pay, fucks sake man, you are a hamburger, you guys are supposed to be competitive

Just to clarify, i dont have a engineering job ... yet

However, as of my third year, i am holding down a part time at a biotech firm, who already have told me they want me to stay.

I have also entered two competitions and performed well, on top of this, i am an active member in several youth-unions for engineers and all that other fancy shit.

People DONT give a fuck about your degree in most cases, they know that you are fairly smart, but they want to know that you can be an ASSET, they want to GAIN something from hiring you. So think about that, what would THEY gain by having you as an employee?

>Why is it so hard for graduates to get jobs?
Because your monetary policy is fucked and leaves workers in the lurch while employers are unwilling to make investments in new workers due to a perception of a lack of loyalty.

What did you study OP?

>Can't get no job.

Come to The US of A. Just move to a southern state. With your grammar, you'll fit right in.

You tarded same lake yous engrish

>Starting Cyber Security program in the spring semester

Am I fuckin up lads?

>Art History

No wonder you can't get a job.

>Biotech
That is probably the worst engineering degree you can get desu.

Mathematics. Internships were in programming.

no you will find a job, but youll prob have to move to jew york or san fran

Problem with math fields is that theyre monstrously competitive. Unless you went straight for your doctorate you won't get anything in academia so you wind up locked into the niche of your field which is going to go straight for your honors year counterparts, assuming you never went for the ol' t. Dr. Sven

Did you do pure math or where you doing some sort of scientific computing spec?

Pure math... Fuck me right.

Honor student applied math

No jobs here :D

I got my bachelors in Computer Engineering last may, no job yet. Made the mistake of not going in on any internships. Haven't lost hope yet though.

You fell for the college meme.

My sister has a bachelors and masters. She studied for several years in different countries. Ended up joining the navy after finding out she couldn't get the nobs she wanted because of student loans.

"ITS SO HARD FOR EVERYONE TO GET JOBS" is a meme for betas

it's hard for YOU to get a job, because you need to be better in some way. Obviously not education. I'd guess interpersonal skills. Read "How to make friends and influence people"

Make yourself better and stop blaming society for your inadequacies

Should've majored in accounting. Pretty good starting salaries and firms are always hiring.

>Majors in pure math
>Why can't I get a job?

No. As everyone worries about being replaced by robots and machines and software, you'll be safe busy working on keeping everything secure / or exploiting these new devices and profiting in other avenues.

ha, ha, ha, not, getting, the, joke, and, getting, this, triggered, over, grammar.

> Back, to, Plebbit, son

You must be hard to be around?