Steven Universe Foreshadowing

Let's discuss about the actual foreshadowing bringing things we already know, things that we may not have noticed or simple theories that can be tested with series content.
I'll give a few, the actual ending theme has what appears to be a distorted voice saying "Steven"; but in reverse it sounds like "Lapis" and even "help", but everything is distorted and the "help" sounds muffed by water

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PsSGAQjBxkY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=idSrKVWsZEs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sorry, forgot the vid:
youtube.com/watch?v=PsSGAQjBxkY

The whole story of Lapis is yet to be revealed, she told something in "Same Old World", but it was a very incomplete version. As far as we know, she arrived with Blue Diamond as shown in "The Awnser", and still remains to know the true reason why the crystal gems did not release her when she got trapped in the mirror.

The old classic chest in Rose's room, the old theories say that there are the remains of Pink Diamond, but Rose would have bubbled them just like Bismuth, others say that there is lion's hidden secret. In any case it would be necessary to be alert to the presence of any key, perhaps in the armory of Rose or something.

I refuse to believe that Rose's room is just an excuse to make two episodes without conclusion. Yes, Steven crosses through to reach Peridot in "Catch and Release," but I'm sure the room holds deeper secrets, especially about Rose.

There are also two "Rose's Room" things that no one seems to pay attention to:
First, it's the first time Rose's voice is heard throughout the series, it's several chapters prior to "Lion 3: Straight To Video" and we hear it in the little pink whale. Second and not so important, the time does not seem to pass inside the room, although on two of the three occasions when they enter it is not very important what is outside, in "Rose's Room" it seems as if Steven had come in and out, the gems are even in the same spot, which is strange, although it could be a simple mistake.

They never caught the slinker, I hope they do not use it as a Deus ex machina

We don't need 5 threads about this shitty show at once. Fuck off back to your general.

If the mods did their jobs this wouldn't be an issue, why ban the general if you're just gonna let a dozen other threads stay up?

They're too busy using their frozen hotpockets as dildos to be useful.

>a distorted voice saying "Steven"
those are seagulls you fucking dumbass they live on a beach

>They never caught the slinker

They did in one of the video shorts:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=idSrKVWsZEs

Because she was cracked. Amethyst went from 'cracked' to 'on the verge of dead' in a matter of hours at most. The mirror might have been the only thing holding her together.

Now, she didn't break up when she actually did get out, but how was Pearl to know that?

>The old classic chest in Rose's room, the old theories say that there are the remains of Pink Diamond, but Rose would have bubbled them just like Bismuth

So? The bubbles could be in the chest.

Steven is going to have to ask "I wish I knew why mom shattered Pink Diamond" while inside the room, triggering a message from her.

Thanks

Seriously though, there doesn't need to be 10 Steven threads, and I'm not even exaggerating when I say there are about 10. Settle down.

the seagulls represent the desires of the gems to be free and soar the skies that gaze upon the humans below

yeah why cant we just have sug?

Why do you even need a general? Why can't you make one thread at a time when you actually have something to say? Why do you need a continuous stream of shitposting until the show comes back?

Because we're faggots who like being cancerous.

Steven Universe?
More like Steven DeMayo, amiright?

But this specific is actually okay to keep here. Neither am I asking about those 10 other shitty threads like:
>What did Steven lie about the snow
>With whom should Amethyst be shipped
>Why is this show so cancerous
>etc.