TRANSGENDER WOMEN 'DRAGON LADY' CHOPS EARS OFF TO LOOK LIKE A REPTILE

The slippery slope just got slipperier
>p..pls call me "It" and p..pls accept me as a person...

youtube.com/watch?v=6YB4xpw57eU

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/transgender-woman-dragon-lady-chops-8798301

>Dragon Lady Eva Tiamat Baphoment Medusa - who likes to referred to as it, like a snake would be - has spent the last 20 years attempting to look more like a reptile.

>It believes that it was brought up by Western Diamondback rattlesnakes after it was abandoned by its parents as a young boy.

>Tiamat has had several dramatic body modifications over the years, including having its ears cut off, a shaved nose, horn implants, eyebrow dome implants, a forked tongue, fangs and dyed the whites of its eyes green.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=M9-N8K7kqE8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalking_Cat
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How the fuck does "it" afford this shit?

So brave. So stunning.

I imagine some crafty jew is behind this telling "it" that is OK to feel this way

This guy was on Tosh.0.

But ears help capture sound allowing you to hear better? That's almost as dumb as cutting my dick off. Some people

Probably cashed out 401k. Now collects welfare.

Your tax dollars. This POS degenerate is claiming disabled and we are paying for it. Kill this thing.

Give me a break, OP. This isn't some SJW progression he's just a sideshow freak.

You'd see guys like this on TV all the time on shows like Ripley's Believe it or Not back in the early 2000s.

Nobody thinks people like him are brave and stunning and if you go outside and actually talk to people they'll all recoil and call him a freak. Relax.

She looks like angry pepe

You bigots need to respect how people choose to identify.

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

My god this is like all the degeneracy of the world rolled up into one butt-ugly freak show

Yep, every worthless degenerate continues their cursed existence through the toil of working men.

>I gan breade do mudge eadier dow.

lol, sure sounds like it.

He went from a proud father to a mentally ill transgender dragon freakshow. instead of spending money on his mental health, he choose this. SAD

Imagine that. Chopped his cock and ears off, still not a woman, still not a dragon.

someone call the men in black

>transexual
not a mental illness, they said

Anyone wanna make this a frog meme?

So... what series of events have to unfold in your life to lead you to decide that you must become a humanoid snake?

"It" started off as a faggot, then got HIV and went full retard

this has potential

I thought furries were mentally sick, but goddammit.

I know right, memtic magic mang

Severe child abuse. On tosh.0 he told his story

WOW I came here to post this and it's the first reply.

Mental illness.

Only a sick society sits and lets people who are sick in the head mutilate themselves instead of trying to care for them in a safe environment and help them become sane again.

reptilian quisling trying to fit in with our new owners.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=M9-N8K7kqE8

>it reproduced

that's how how know this world is bullshit

He will never be a real reptile.
Real reptiles at qt, he's just a weirdo.

>Eva Tiamat Baphoment Medusa - who likes to referred to as it

Jesus, who left the asylum doors open.

>JUST END THE PAIN

perfectly normal, perfectly healthy.

>abandoned by its parents as a young boy.
Do people not realize how blatant of a coping mechanism this is? Aren't we supposed to help people reconcile these feelings of resentment before they turn inward and make people try to transform into reptiles?

>woman

is that where he actually lives

tosh.cc.com/full-episodes/89o7de/june-28--2016---tiamat-the-dragon

*hissing sounds*
You fucking Herpophobe

>proud father
there is 0.0% chance that baby didn't get porked

KILL IT WITH FIRE

One day it'll all crash down and you'll catch me driving my turbo starion through whatever big city I pick doing drive bys with a goncz auto pistol on people like this

On that day I hope I change some lives - into corpses

Are you going to ride the legendary Fury Road to Valhalla my dear brother?

>mfw we live in the Mad Max timeline

My plan is to cross the planes of silence and to eliminate as many enemies as I can along the way.

I get a ticket to Valhalla and I leave behind a more tolerable world.

Not mentally ill though.

POWERFUL and INSPIRING

Aye. When Ragnorok comes everyone will be ready.

>live in an area with a shit ton of old cars and boneyards

>you'll know me when you see me because I will be that batshit crazy fuck build a monsterous nazi hearse that will roll through the Badlands.

>Mad Max 4th Reich, best universe 88/14

>This POS degenerate is claiming disabled and we are paying for it.
Citation required. Id like you to show everyone where this person's cosmetic surgery was payed for with taxpayer dollars

Does anyone else secretly think this is hot as fuck?

He's responding to people in the comments. You know what to do pol.

No, because we're not degenerate faggots.

t. Argonian maid

Start with California

I remember seeing someone like this on Ripley's Believe it or Not when I was twelve.
Now I'm twenty two years old and what is this?

his teenager left him because he was a bad dad, and knowing the boy loved dragons, he in his delusion thinks his son will love him like this.

Man... this... right in the feels man

>this is considered healthy

anyone remember the cat guy? unfortunately he killed himself. dude was based

I remember. It's better like that. See what could be a perfectly human being decayed in such state is pitiful

this kills my hope in mankind

>cat guy

Elaborate?

I'm sure he was referring to this guy

Hillary Clinton has finally shed her skin.

nope, this guy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalking_Cat

The furry fandom has come too far

Anyone else feel bad for this guy? Abandoned by his parents, rejected by his family and only son. His life's been so fucked up no wonder he's gone mad and thinks he's a dragon.

He might end up killing himself like
the Cat guy did.

It pisses me off to see the media try and normalize this shit. These people are obviously troubled and need help, not encouragement.

So that's what David Icke was talking about.

A bearded lady. Woooooooooow

I love that movie, been ages since I have seen it

This is a mental illness to want to be this way. I mean it was a mental illness to want to be a woman when he is clearly a man, but this is a whole another level.

bad vibez pepe

Why isn't he speaking in dragon tongue? protip: he's a big fat phony

DAS IS DAS ENDE