Oh, you gave up your life on homeworld and stayed by my side for 6000 years?

>oh, you gave up your life on homeworld and stayed by my side for 6000 years?
>sorry, but I'll still drop you like a lead balloon at the first sight of a semi attractive human
>oops, I killed myself without telling you
>enjoy eternity without me

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5T5rCSmduaY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying pearls are people

To be fair Pearl is a pretty abhorrent person, I won't tell her shit either if I was Rose.

Pearl doesnt love Rose, Gems are smart, they designed Pearls to psychologically bond with their owners to a romantic degree to keep Pearls eternally loyal and subservient to their owners. Pearl is just a Pearl a pretty name for a slave.

Thanks for another needless SU thread.

That's what you get when you hang with Rose "I'll ditch you for dick" Quartz.

She's still the best gem by far, even though

is totally right

so the fanbase of this show is all angry manhating lesbians, right? sorry greg cucked the dyke, but let's be real, a dancing doesn't compare to a good hard dicking.

>semi attractive human

Give the guy who beat you out a little more credit, Pearl.

in the end, still shipping pearl greg

>implying that fat slob is attractive in any way shape or form

Rose was a very strong believer in personal freedom.

This could be a pretty big fat character development point for Pearl.

Rose was the best

Here's your (you)

Knowing someone for a long time doesn't mean you'll eventually love them romantically.

Also it's pretty implied that at least half of Pearls attraction to Rose was due to her dependent nature as a Pearl, she saw Rose as the person who should always be telling her what to do. I think Rose knew that in some respect, which is probably at least partly why she never tried a romantic relationship with her, because she knew it would never give Pearl the opportunity to grow past her 'role' as a servant.

I imagine if Rose had initiated a relationship, Pearl would have definitely degraded into the fusion slut she was during the communication tower incident.

...too an extent which mad her an asshole.

Maybe Hitler was on to something.

Elaborate.

Benzedrine, I hear.

He wasn't even fat back then, just broad shouldered.

lmfao

sauce?

It's funny because rose is a college lesbian and goes straight as soon as a better option comes along like in the real world
The only actual lesbians are ugly and fat and no man wants the anyways

They just wanted to portray a realistic and common scenario for lesbians: bailing on the "alt life" when a man actually gives them attention.

This
Greg has a thing for big women

Got anymore incorrect opinions?

>sorry, but I'll still drop you like a lead balloon at the first sight of a semi attractive human
Rose has fucked hundreds of dudes over the course of several millennia while technically still being with Pearl. The thing is that Greg was the only human Rose ever took seriously.

Rose was never a Lesbian, she had affection to Pearl, like a best friend, but never loved her that way.

Pearl was okay with it because she could still stick atround with Rose and "comfort" her when her human lovers died of old age or get mauled by a passing tigers.

Maby she would have respected pearl if she wasent a cuckold

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5T5rCSmduaY

Its true. She is both best gem and worst gem at the same time

I dont have. Sorry...

>the new girl watching satisfied from the background

at no point is rose ever obligated to do anything for pearl, she has a life too you know

pearl was still in the wrong for obsessing and leading herself on

remember when SU fags complained about there being too many TLH threads DURING new episodes? remember when I laughed at them because of the ridiculous hypocrisy? remember how SU fags feel the need to plague the entire board year round even when their shitty show is on hiatus? remember how they took a mediocre/decent show and in attempt to make it the new big thing they ruined it and made everyone fucking sick of it? remember?

well, her passing tigers

>remember when SU fags complained about there being too many TLH threads DURING new episodes?
Nope. Never happened.

What I remember is anti-SU fag ruining several TLH threads by complaining about SU fag.

The hate from some TLH fans toward SU has always been uni-directional. And mostly hurting TLH threads, themselves, ironically.

Why would I remember things about posts you made

you ever had a "friend" that was so obviously thirsty for you and you just couldn't get rid of them?

Rose just decided to put Pearl to good use until she could find a way out

Anyone has this comic of just post War Rose and Pearl where Rose wonder how Pearl managed to survive through this.

steven universe is good

>you ever had a "friend" that was so obviously thirsty for you and you just couldn't get rid of them?
No.

Yeah she's still around, she borrows me money and lets me crash on her couch so it's okay

>several characters confirmed him to be hot
>ancient warlord couldn't resist the dicc

how can one person be wrong for so long.

>dicc
Fuck off.

I thought this would make a good banner a while back, thoughts?

I think one edited it out to make it look like one already.

Man, Rose sounds like a total cunt.

It's ok user. Not everyone you show interest in is going to reciprocate.

desu i loved that about the show. "oh yeah rose is great" no actually shes like a cunt,murderer and insensitive fuck.good luck coping with trauma cause she aint gonna be there

every gem is

that's what happens when you breed a race of autists

UNIBERG

Only the last sentence of that is correct.