What if some random citizen killed the Joker?

What if some random citizen killed the Joker?
Like, by accident, with a gun or something

Would Batman go crazy? Would he recognize Gotham is better off without him?

I feel like this must've happened at least once. If it weren't for supes being the one who does it, injustice is the closest I've personally seen. Surely there's something though.
Right?

Well it would make for a good story arc. A man accidentally kills a killer clown because well, not out of fear or self defense. The circumstances were vague, and there were no witnesses. Hinted that he was going to commit suicide with the gun but it jammed, and he tried to make it fire. At the same time Joke was there sneaking through to get some grub after escaping Arkham for the umphteenth time.

Now, what would happen then? Would he say, keep it a secret? Yell to the world that he did the Joker in? Batman would probably investigate Joker's disappearance once he sees Harley go nuts over it.

Closest thing I can think of is that one episode of the animated series where some random thug accidentally kills Batman. Except, well, it's Batman and not the joker, and he's not really dead.

Batman would ask Ra's al Ghul to revive him.

He'd hunt down and beat the shit out of the person that did. Even if it was in self defense he'd track them down and just fuck them up.

Not even on some professional shit, he'd be completely full of emotion and crying and shit.

He wouldn't care, he tried to kill the Joker himself multiple times

There would be some bullshit Grant Morrison plot where the fabric of reality is being torn assunder or the Joker just elevated to THE REAL WORLD or some shit and Batman would have to revive him to save/trap Joker in his universe or something like that, and the whole thing would have some quasi-moral about how the Batman and the Joker are totems for good and evil, and one cannot exist without the other and blah blah blah

I remember when some retards made a goddawful story in /qst/ where some thug stumbled around and killed the entire BatFamily.

>Would he recognize Gotham is better off without him?

something worse would just pop out so no

>no story when a random citizen just shoot the Joker dead and surrender himself to the police
>blame Batman and Arkham for their incompetences at stopping his family's murderer

Shame that it'll never be done, or if it is it'll end with a bullshit twist about how Batman is morally in the right.

Unless you ascribe to the borderline shipping bullshit between Batman and Joker, there is zero reason why he'd feel anything other than relief/elation. At worst he'd book the guy who killed him knowing full well be released in court. Batman doesn't have the same obsession with Joker that Joker has with Batman.

there are multiple stories where someone blames Batman for fighting super villains instead of complaining about the system not working

What if some random citizen raped the Joker?
Like, by accident, with his dick or something

Would Batman go crazy? Would he recognize Gotham is better off without an unraped Joker?

What if the joker does but is killed not by a human but like by a dog or something?
Would the dog deserve justice? Should the dog be killed?

And in each and every one of them nothing comes out of it

Bullshit excuse.

because it's usually a dumb story where the guy gets mad at Batman instead of the villains or everyone else

go bomb Arkham or something, don't start a crusade against Batman who is the only guy preventing the city from being nuked

it's like if I stopped a criminal, the juridical system let him go and he killed someone after that and I was blamed for not stopping him and a relative of the victim started planning revenge against me

bullshit excuse in real life but in comics is a perfectly fine one

Bullshit, Batman shouldn't kill on sight but if the same insane dude managed to escape the police half a dozen time in a month to go on a killing spree everytime before Batman caught him then yeah, I'd blame Batman for not killing him.

He's the guy who always ends up catching him and having him at his mercy, there's no excuse for letting him live. Yeah you can shift the blame to the police or Arkham but Batman's the guy who can easily kill him and he doesn't.

>b-but it's not his job
Being Batman isn't a real job

calm down gordon, you're starting to sound a little crazy

Not really because this would an excuse to not do anything because "lol if I help worse things will happen."

which is true
if Gotham was destroyed it would probably save more people in the long run

Who deserves nuke more: Gotham or Hub City?

Gotham, at least (for what I know) Hub city keeps it to itself

But if Gotham gets destroyed wouldn't a new and even worse city take its place?

What if the joker does but is raped not by a human but like by a dog or something?
Would the dog deserve justice? Should the dog be raped?

That sounds hilarious.

I actually had an idea for a one-shot in which the Joker is killed, but Batman still sees him everywhere and is convinced he's not dead. Then other people start seeing Joker again and so everybody thinks he's back. Robin eventually tracks Joker down and winds up finding Batman instead. Batman turns around dramatically to reveal Joker paint on his face as he starts laughing.

Im still confused how Joker hasn't been shot yet by the cops. Not even when he;s captured, but in a police shoot out. Joker usually has some big guns, but he has no body armor, with his habit of shooting people, you'd think eventually he gets in a shoot out with the cops, with his thugs, and gets tagged by a bullet, or even gets shot by a cop who tried to take him down peacfully. With how shitty Gotham is you'd think there would be a lot more trigger jumpy cops

He doesn't get shot because he's white

Underrated

joker is always the first to run away the second he thinks he's outgunned

Just because you CAN kill someone doesn't mean you SHOULD kill someone.

It was when Damian got killed by having his face stomped after he was incapacitated by an explosion.

Edgy.

>joker chokes to death on a bagel
>nobody finds body
>batman wonders where the joker has been, believes him to be planning something
>years pass, no scheme
>batman stumbles upon his jokers body while on an unrelated case
>muses to himself about how joker, who has wanted batmans attention all to himself, finally got it in death, since batman spent years bending over backwards to find a plot that never existed

Would probably be like "This shouldn't of happened this way, but now his reign of terror is finally over," or some crap

OP is a batman hater and this thread is bait.

>Batman manages the easiest smile he's had in years and just leaves the scene
I'd read it.

What if some random citizen raped the joker?
Like, by accident, with a dildo or something.

Would Gordon go crazy? Would he recognize Gotham is better off without him?

I'm genuinely curious how you would invision such a scenario playing out

Call Kryptodick.

>Harley
in all the times i've thought about some random joe in Gotham killing the joker, i've never once thought of Harley. She's gonna go fucking berserk

Doesn't some guy dressed as Batman just gun down the joker at the beginning of some arc? Is it in Batman and son?

I'm not really into Batman, but I remember it happening.

>joker kidnaps said citizen
>batman shows up and starts beating the mooks
>citizen manages to break free, but can't run away
>everything he manages to find is a dildo that was hidden in a locker, that also contained a picture of batman
>he tries to use it to hit the clown, thrusting forward, but it's very dark
>he doesn't know how, but when someone finally turn on the lights, he was attacking the joker's anus, and not his head.

>What if some random citizen killed the Joker?
>killed
Are you sure that is the question want answered, Gordon?

But it's the Joker

You say that like Harley doesn't have Ivy to let her see the reasons as to why J had to die, if anything she'll get angry for a few weeks, but nothing catastrophic if Ivy's by her side

What if a women raped Joker with her dick? Sort of by accident-like, but then sort of enjoying it afterwards? What would happen then?

The women is Batman

What is some random antihero killed the Joker?
Like, by accident, with a crowbar or something

Would Bruce go crazy? Would he recognize Gotham is better off without him?

>I'd blame Batman for not killing him.
I would argue that you should blame the law in Gotham for not giving him death penalty, but considering the influence, Bruce has in Gotham he is probably the one pulling the strings to keep him alive.

it would be a cool one issue AU story.

And just because you can conceive that some people doesn't deserve doesn't mean no one does.

>Random guy shoots the joker in self defence
>Some people praise him for actually getting rid of him/avenging his victims.
>Has to put up with Batman stalking him, giving him lectures about killing the joker
>Media start to demonise regular guy
>"Joker was mentally ill, did he deserve to die?"
>Joker was a goodboy, dindu nuffin
>Eventually media is crying for more gun control and that regular guy should go to jail
>A criminal decides to take up the mantle of Joker, and starts with planning Regular guy
>Gets btfo by a different regular guy with a gun aswell

Would it be a good read?

>planning regular guys death

whoops

>ctrl+f
>Charlie
>0 results

What is this, amateur hour?

This. I've been led to believe from Sup Forums that Batman would beat the man into a pulp even in broad daylight. It would take Superman to stop him from killing the "MURDERER".

Charlie didn't even kill the Joker. He is one of the few to scare the shit out of him though.

Wouldn't the Joker virus just find a new host? Likely the citizen who managed to accidentally or luckily kill the Joker?

>Hey Batman! Did I ever tell you about the Riddler? He used to be a forensic scientist at the GCPD and browsed /r9k/. He orchestrated a framing of me to prove a point to me that I was just as bad as him because I murdered a cultist and raped a circus boy. He put me in jail and Bruce Wayne's therapist lost our child because of her grief of me being in jail. Nygma was a good friend.

Except that's not really true. Harley doesn't love Ivy. Well, she loves her but she doesn't love love her. They're just friends. Ivy does love love Harley though.

Harley is pretty much incapable of understanding what real love is.

Also friends fuck. Get over it.
Having sex with your friend is not much different from seeing a movie with a friend.

DISREGARD ALL POSTS ABOVE, THEY ARE MEMES

Batman is a hero, first and foremost. He's a shining beacon of hope to the people. He would never feel joy at the death of anyone because he, more than most, knows the value of life.

At the same time, he would feel a great wave of relief that the Joker's reign of terror is finally over. He would rejoice at the amount of lives that have likely been saved by his death. He would be elated that someone finally did what he could never bring himself to do.

The Batman HATES Joker. Do not believe anyone who tells you otherwise. Joker is the ENEMY.

Batman would probably make sure the citizen would serve a fair trial and receive an according sentence like manslaughter with or without self defence based on the context of joker's death, then would make sure the citizen is rehabilitated and/or is given help to rebuild their life following release.
The citizen would probably end up being a celebrity in prison anyway for having wasted such a high profile wacko anyway.

Batman would get so pissed that his boyfriend was murdered that he'd find the guy who did it, chain him up in the Batcave, and spend hours every single day raping him.

Batman will become a tragic revenge love story.

What if the multiple Jokers thing came from something like this? Like every person that killed the last Joker becomes the next one?

>everything and everyone in Gotham is super corrupt
>except in cases where someone would casually murder Joker on the job

Every time he's arrested or goes back to Arkham, only the most trustworthy individuals ever interact with him. Lucky guy

>Would Batman go crazy?
he's already crazy but if joker died he would probably flip the fuck out

also this

That was before the fanboys went full autistic about Batman and tried to make a silly character into something DEEP and meaningful. See

>The Batman HATES Joker. Do not believe anyone who tells you otherwise. Joker is the ENEMY.

But people on Sup Forums only believe on memes because they never read comics!

What if some random rapist accidentally raped the joker?

YOU'RE A MADMAN LUTHOR

What if Joker accidentally got sent to a normal prison? He's an asshole even to fellow criminals, so the guards would probably turn a blind eye to anyone abusing him. He'd probably end up being the prison bitch, they'd knock all his teeth out with a brick and force him to service the whole cell-block daily. The guards would just ignore it and smuggle in a maid outfit to force him to wear or something. Batman would obviously try to gather evidence and get him transferred back to Arkham, but everyone hates the Joker and every time it goes before a jury they throw the case out. He'll try to replace the prosecutors and officials responsible that are ignoring the rapes but they'd just get elected again year after year. Politicians in Gotham would run on a keep-raping-the-Joker platform and anyone suggesting otherwise would lose in a landslide. Newspapers would publish photos of the Joker being raped and sobbing through cum-soaked gums in his cell and everyone would just laugh about it.

After a few years of this treatment Batman decides to take responsibility for the Joker himself and builds a cell in the batcave. In the process of breaking into prison and smuggling the joker out he manages to escape, and reveals he blackmailed his cellmate into making him the prison bitch and was laughing the entire time he was sucking those dicks, because he knew that Batman would be forced to break him out. He planned the whole thing out from the beginning just to make Batman responsible for every crime Joker commits after he inadvertently frees him. The public ends up hating Batman almost more than the Joker, and the police force goes apeshit and gets a 3000% increase in funding from city hall to recapture the Joker and apprehend batman and restore them to the rapings they deserve.

Know knows well he needs the joker as much as the joker needs him.

I think she'd find the guy who off'd Mistah J and torture him while somehow breaking his mind until he became the new Joker who thinks they've always been the Joker.

Well, such a scenario did happen, more or less, in Kingdom Come when Magog blew a hole through the Joker after he gassed the Daily Planet.

For all appearances, Bruce didn't give a fuck and proceeded to continue not giving a fuck as some other new heroes blew up Arkham some time later. He just made robots to patrol the streets and arrest Cosby Kids.

Although, by the time of KC's present, Gotham is basically a police state and Bruce does nothing but sit in his cave monitoring every bit of criminal activity, so maybe something about it unbalanced him.

>This is how it ends, Joker. No big dildos. No grand fuck to the finish with the Dark Knight. Tomorrow all the papers will say is it the great Joker who was found blown in an alley by a miserable little nobody. Kinda funny. Ironic really. See, I can destroy a man's dreams too and that's really the only dream you've got? Isn't it?

>No grand fuck to the finish with the Dark Knight
10/10

>Joker works himself into a fit of laughter while eating and chokes to death because he can't stop

Now that's good comedy

Reading this thread somehow convinced me that I want a comic of Bueno Excellente vs The Joker

If he was killed by a vigilante or some or psycho he would try to apprehend him, otherwise he i doubt he would care.
Batman, outside some contrived situations has never particularity cared about Joker well begin, and even Gordon permission to kill him if he felt like it once.

What if some fucker accidentally killed Bruce? Batman would just not be - what then?

I like you.

If Venom or Osborn or anyone ever threatened Peter's family, or killed them, do you think he would kill them like he did Venom in RYV? If so, would it be understandable and not subject to 'Responsibility?

>he's white
That's not how you spell plot-armour bullshit.

He's Batman, not the ATF.

...or maybe they're, as you yourself put it, super corrupt and the Joker bribes them? Hell, that's how he escapes 90% of the time!

>Would Batman go crazy?
Depends on the circumstances. Defending themselves? Bats wouldn't hold it against them, he knows what fear does to someone. If they hunted down and shot the Joker by complete accident? He'd find them, catch them, and deliver them to the police to be judged, whichever way that ended up he'd accept it. Batman doesn't like the Joker at all, he's just not willing to let him be killed on the street, or by a cop, because he wants to believe that deep down, the system he's fighting with can succeed, it can eventually make it so that such a thing isn't necessary, that he's not necessary. He's fighting for a Gotham where the Joker is caught, locked up and he fucking stays there or is executed, either or.

Thing is, he still wouldn't think "Gotham is better off without me", because in all likelyhood Talia or Ras would try to blow it up AGAIN, or Freeze would try to blanket it in ice, or Ivy take it over with plants, and he'd realize that being a crappy city is better than a damn crater. Joker isn't the biggest threat Gotham has, he's just the one that everyone sees most days, because he's first and foremost and entertainer.

Probably bats himself

Personally found it always beggared belief that he never died at the arrest or in custody

>someone kills Joker in self defense, no witnesses though
>caught later by Batman
>on trial for murder, on the jury is Bruce Wayne
>person gets death penalty
And all is right with the DC universe I guess.

>Would Batman go crazy?

He probably wouldn't believe it was true. He'd constantly be searching for any signs that the Joker was still alive.

Oh and the Joker murdered their entire family in the past because who the fuck hasn't he murdered? Also gives the prosecutors a reason to think they planned the killing somehow.

Bats would treat that person as a murderer and see to it that they were tried as such.

Batman's top priority is a sense of superiority.

He would be happy and feel relieved now that Joker is dead.

>What if some random citizen killed the Joker?

Batman Comics would reboot, taking the rest of the DC Universe with it, and status quo would be quickly restored.

Go to bed, Jason.

What would a depressed Joked be like? What would be Batman reaction if in a pratically impossible scenario the Joker killed himself?

Everybody knows Bat is gay for Joker. Even a farm boy from Hickville knows that...

>Blame Batman
>Not the government officials that you keep electing and have direct sway over.

Ok.

Joker knows their weakness is white skin.