Jeffrey Dean Morgan is a Nazi

theblaze.com/news/2017/10/04/walking-dead-actor-ripped-as-nazi-racist-for-wearing-pro-cop-shirt-but-hes-having-none-of-it/

D R O P P E D

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wpin8qvjCoU&ab_channel=MrVUVUCELO
archive.is/gPqqO
youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So many character hitjobs I can hardly keep up! Journalism has become the least honorable profession in the country.

>pro-cop
>nazi
If anything the commies with their crazy witch hunts seem to be a major problem in society.

Literally /ourguy/

JUST

All journalists are bastards

>supports police
> "RACIST!" "NAZI!"
WTF America?

supporting the police aka not being a criminal nignog now means you're a nazi in 2017 USA

top kek

Maybe it's time for some helicopter rides.

>he apologized but-

FUCKING DROPPED

no justice, no peace, no racist police!

>supporting police makes you a nazi

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF AMERIKEKS

>theblaze.com
>journalists

le sigh

It's become an epidemic. Everyday there are multiple hit pieces advocating for deplatforming people and potentially killing their careers and livelihoods over stuff that is either extremely exaggerated or straight up false. I've never seen anything like this shit before, it's insane.

*leans back*

>commies
>implying it's not the wave of progressive liberals doing this shit
not that commies aren't bad, but they're bad for different reasons user

That's all you polfags do you fucking hypocrites kek. Get fucked you fucking pussies.

mao's cultural revolution had some similar shit, this is like struggle sessions but globalized and on the internet

How much for the lot?

Yeah it's wrong all around. No matter what anyone believes or says, even if they said it about me personally, i'm not going to make it my mission to take away their jobs or try to stop them from making money. You're a fucking snake if you do that shit.

DUDE ACAB HAHA EDGY AMIRITE LMAO

these acab fucks are disgusting literal redditor manchildren i see irl, they seem like the type of guys that would hang out with Ned Schneebly from School of rock

>some twitterer makes a generic twitter insult
pure fluff, who cares

Mind you the article doesn't say what he apologised for.

So what, the mainstream left are now blatant anti-cop anarchists now?

does some bloke on twitter represent "the mainstream left" for you?

I'm not American and I have no side in this, but can someone explain to me why pretty much every day you hear of the police killing someone in America? Why do the police in america kill so many people? In my country, policemen are very nice and friendly, and don't even carry guns, people feel safe around them and they are there to help you, not shoot you.

Whats the problem with America?

I'm not trying to instigate a flame war, seiously

The internet is literally full of bitter people. Twitter tumblr reddit Sup Forums all the same shit

Here's what your police look like.

>supporting police is racism

its fun because its true

>pro-cop
>= nazi

I long for the day blacks and leftists are locked into walled cities and a solemn vow is taken that no police assistance shall ever be given anyone.

SOURCE

Bring back slavery NOW.

niggers

>le sigh

Literally no fucking difference between bloggers and journalists at this point. "Serious" outlets cut their journalism departments to the bone and everything's a goddamned opinion piece clickbait article.

do you include cnn and bbcnews in the everything's a goddamned opinion piece category?

his response you fucking troll

There are likely many more situations that quickly escalate to violence in American vs. whatever utopia you seem to live in. Drastic situations call for drastic measures. Yes, there is some police brutality but it's all very minor compared to legitimate shootings over saving their own lives. Stupid people in American don't seem to understand that making threating advances towards police officers will likely get you shot.

hell yeah

It probably is the relaxed law surrounding weapons used for self-defense. Over in America they just assume the worse and mistakes get made but in other countries the likelihood of an offender holding a deadly weapon is quite low.

Never liked him anyways

>commies want equality among social classes
>liberals want equality among people with defferent racial background or different sexual preferences

it's the same kind of idealistic marxist deception, always emphasizing at the current largest issue of the target society to destabilize it and destroy it.

Have you guys seen Desierto. I wonder if they'll use that against him. "THEY JUST KEEP FUCKIN COMIN! *BANG BANG BANG*"

>all lives matter
/ourguy/ status: dropped

This screencap makes me shake with anger. Someone with this much hate in their heart should not work in Hollywood. I hope AMC gets rid of him

In my country police have taken down suspects many times and there is no uproar what so ever like this.
and we have insanely restrictive gun control laws btw.

Like shit like this doesnt even make it to the news.
youtube.com/watch?v=wpin8qvjCoU&ab_channel=MrVUVUCELO

That type of situation is just the police doing their job.

TWD is an SJW shitshow but there's no way they'll can their leading character over this

>"thuggin" is accepted and celebrated
>ghetto culture promoted
>law and order is racist and nazi

The world hurtles towards its end

>"JDM is the Donald Trump of comic book actors."
That's the headline you'll start to see when he officially gets cast as Thomas Batman.

Damn, nice shot.

>commies want equality among social classes

There's nothing wrong with that. Moreover - this idea tends to make people more conservative - just look at former communist countries in Europe - they are all conservative now

Looking forward to him as Flashpoint Batman.

>pointing out growing income disparity is try to destabilise and destroy a society
yes, good little goy, ignore mr shecklesteins multi-million dollar home! he earned it by working harder than you!

>There are likely many more situations that quickly escalate to violence in American vs. whatever utopia you seem to live in

i live in australia. i've been in the back of a police van myself twice, and they're actually really friendly and polite, they don't shout at you or get aggressive,

Of couse there's nothing wrong with that but it's a lie. And eastern europeans are only more conservative because they developed a certain immunity towards communist bullcrap during those 60 years.

Yeah that's really problematic

Are liberals rapidly losing the culture war?

Gen-z can see right through their bullshit.

>communism promotes broken families, polygamy and other non-conservative ideals
it's easier to just say you don't know anything about communism honestly. why is it that all you anti-commies don't know the first thing about it?
did you learn it all from your infographs and ben garrison comics?

I live in America and have been arrested four times. These cops were cordial, polite and understanding. Not once have I felt threatened or mistreated. The CO's in jail can get a bit pushy but that's the nature of dealing with idiots all day.

90s born queers are the problem

That neck vagina cannot be unseen.

>t. 90s born queer who thinks he isn't one

story?

>become

Jefferson said that a man who doesn't read the news knows more than the man who only reads the news

>Someone with this much hate in their heart should not work in Hollywood
indeed, the entire business should be leveled

In America cops are actually allowed to enforce the law

Where I live gypsies regularly kidnap, rape, organ harvest, prostitute underage girls, and so on, but every time the police try to act against them human rights groups start screaming RACISM and they have to let them all go.
Criminals also pay off the rest of the cops and politicians, so the good ones are fired

I see keep on killin, American cops

>literal who nigger

Communism is a purely materialist ideology. Absolute cancer.

I like him even more and fuck you you sad little cunt :)

>communism
>materialist
this is what some people actually believe
please read more

Whatever happened to his missing kid?

>Whats the problem with America?
This

>everyone is dumb but me

>supporting police and first responders now means you are a white supremicist neo-Nazi

Fuck these leftist bigoted Hollywood pricks.

Good on Papa Winchester.

>dude is literally being called a Nazi for wearing a pro-America t-shirt
>i-it’s Sup Forums‘s fault
Is Sup Forums all you ever think about?

>people who think that communism is a materialist ideology aren't dumb

I wonder what Andrew Lincoln thinks about all this. He plays a cop and a cop killer.

A reminder that leftists, madmen, and black nationalists wanted a race war in the 60s to tear America apart.

They are at it again.

Holy shit I love this guy

How is it not materialist? Its focus is state sanctioned economic (material) equality and an unhealthy reverence of the state (material).

He claims to have only eaten a can of tuna a day to lose rapid weight for his Texas Rising role. I'm pretty sure only eating a can of tuna a day would make your hair and teeth fall out.

Communism is literally taking other people’s materials and giving them to yourself.

>linking directly to the faggot website
archive.is/gPqqO

Part cultural and the other caused my negative stereotypes of police.

Police have to consider the risk of personal firearms and taught to never take a chance against those equipped and unpredictable. An example of this is the student walking towards police with a knife that later got gunned down. With so many potential threats, a zero tolerance attitude is needed. The negative perspective of police as racist agents of the state just enhances that risk.

Did you really just conflate materialist with capitalist

BTFO

>Say that you support the police
>FUCKING NAZI RACIST PIECE OF SHIT
Honestly why do people take the left seriously? I read the article and literally all he did was wear a shirt with the american flag with a blue line on it, symbolizing the police keeping america safe.

On a side note, isn't it awfully strange that the jewish community isn't in an uproar over nazis who killed 6 billion innocent jews now being compared to people with opinions that are semi right leaning? Really weird how they aren't against this right

how can a focus on equality lead to materialism? think about the words you're using
>an unhealthy reverence of the state (material)
im absolutely sure you're a troll now. even if communism promotes "an unhealthy reverence of the state" (which it doesn't), how is that materialist in any way, shape, or form?

>WHITE PEOPLE MATTER. Kikes? Don't.
I can see why they called him a Nazi

You brainlet, it was people on twitter calling him a Nazi. The article link in OP is reporting on that, and defending him.

This site is 18+

>capitalist society doesn't encourage materialist and consumerist attitudes
why are all defenders of capitalism brainlets

so its better just shooting them

THEY'VE SEEN THIS BEFORE

TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER REINCARNATED

>he doesn't know what communal means

>"capitalism is materialist therefore all materialist ideologies are capitalist"
You speak of brainlets but it is you who is the brainlet

not an argument

youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8

he probably did desu. little luck and nepotism involved too probably but that's how the world works. You gonna refuse to give your nephew a job when you're running a company? Jews are big on extended family, they never bought into the nuclear family thing, and it serves them well. They're also hard-working and among the smartest people on Earth on average. Pretty good recipe for success, because we live in a society that rewards those characteristics.

Class resentment is just an admission that you don't think you have what it takes to make it. Accept that and find a way to be content anyway, or don't accept it, pick a goal and work toward it. Otherwise kill yourself

t. son of a carpenter who worked his way up to near the top of his industry. My dad's not even that smart (Mom's side has the brains) just smart enough, works hard and has a good attitude. I'm gonna take us to the next level and bring everyone with me. Like a Jew would

kek

(You)