Sup Forums Christmas Cheer Thread #19

-2 Day Warning Edition-

What's this? What's this? There's Sup Forumshristmas everywhere. We're at 96% gifted! Can we make it to 100%?

Grab some cocoa, turn on the Christmas music, get comfy, and hang out with some Sup Forumsmrades as we share stories and get into the holiday spirit.

As previous years share your Amazon wishlist and some random user may purchase a holiday gift for you. Be sure to gift another user in return so we can spread the cheer far and wide.

Ungifted lists: pastebin.com/PnsZCHHH
All lists: pastebin.com/i76p6g59

To get your wishlist code open you wishlists on Amazon, then click on the name on the left side of the page it will update the URL at the top to be registry/wishlist/#########
We just need the ###########

Missing Address: When viewing your list, click "List settings" in the upper right hand corner. From there click "View details" on the wishlist you are using. On this new page in the middle will say "Shipping Address". Mark "Use an existing shipping address" and select the address you want to use (most likely your home address). Below that check the box "Third party shipping agreement". Click on "Save Changes" and you're all set!

Previous thread:

Yo, were you able to make a Warriors one?

Haven't tried yet, but I will later.

Awesome.
I'm planning on doing The Peanuts Movie later.

Good morning everyone.

How are you guys doing?

I'm halfway through Ghost send Help.

2JRFRERD4NH14

1FDBRSJ0U0IZQ

I hope christmas is going well for you guys

It's a cold, wet and very windy day here in England. If you're here, I hope you're staying indoors and in the warm. If you're working, let's hope the hours go by fast so you can get out and relax.

I've also been thinking. There's a collection of anons here who won't be visiting people, or visited by people, by various means on Christmas day. I propose a stream goes up so everyone can congregate. Nobody is alone if they're alone together. Also for others it can be a bomb shelter for the constant bustle or family dramas. Thoughts?

Aw yiss, maximum comfy movie. Also Dave, with the Plant of the Apes thing, did you happen to see who they confirmed for the new film?

>Also Dave, with the Plant of the Apes thing, did you happen to see who they confirmed for the new film?

Yeah, I did.
Was excited during last night's stream.

I think it confirms my theory about the trailer in that when Caesar is riding along the coast, he's in New York

Sorry I didn't show up yesterday, it was crazy Christmas-preparation-wise.
Anyhow, I decided to change it up a li'l bit.

On the twenty sixth day of Sup Forums's-mas Santa Doom brought for us
OG Idiots And Rocketeer Almost-Omnibus

Cheers to Piano user and Hank Scorpio! Turns out they got sent to my parents' place, that's bizarre. Finally home in "forest frenchie land" as the guy who gifted me last year called it, after a nice 6 hour bus ride

Still selfishly hoping someone will pick me but it's this late into it is that sad.

Steeling myself for the crunch. Christmas Eve at my uncle (strained relationship)'s place, which is also my grandmother's (who is suffering from accelerating moderate to severe dementia) birthday, and thus usually more her party than very christmas-related. I love my grandmother. I'd fight a bear or cougar for her (and they live around here, so it's not a completely implausible possibility). But it's pretty painful seeing her like this, for all of us, who live in the area and take care of her.

Then we're hosting her for at least part of christmas day, but have to take her back to the home before it gets dark (because we have a burnt out headlight we can't afford a ticket for and the cops around here set up roadblocks all over the place on holidays), which feels, and will be, awkward, I've no doubt (she does badly when she stays overnight at one of our places, gets all out of whack on her meds, and tends to wind up getting sick for a few days afterward).

Still, maybe everything'll go smoothly and pleasantly for all of us. We just can't know these days, her moods shift on a razor's edge.

Hope everyone's having a merry holiday season.

Whoops forgot name. Anyway to the user that got me Tomboy, it seems to have gone missing, would you mind checking that out?

The joys of coming home for Christmas and finding out your cookie baking grandma who never did any wrong was actually a chain smoking sorority girl who married grandpa after knowing him for only six weeks.

Merry Christmas!

All your ancestors had hot sweaty sex to produce the next generation, user.

They were all young once.

Try to remember it as you get older, remembering your own youth, and judge not too harshly the next generation(s) to follow your own.

More just that I had to deal with years of them telling me that I would have to be courted for two years minimum and they wanted to continuously help my parents arrange me a suitor.

Maybe they felt that they'd made some mistakes in their youth, and wanted to try and make it go better for you, user.

Or maybe they're a bit hypocritical.

Either way, they're only human.

Storytiming a rarity(?) I stumbled upon this last year while searching for Christmas camics to storytime, a Christmas issue of Paperinik aka The Duck Avenger which has been fan translated into English.

I don't remember where I got it from or if the download for it is still available.

PKNA 13: The Darkest Night
Written by
Gianfranco Cordara
Illustrated by
Francesco Guerrini

20SQMNGX7PEYP .de

Hope this spread isn't going to cause me trouble.

Thankfully went through fine, but this page set off Sup Forums claiming it contained a hidden file. Had to resave it in paint.

They hate each other. Whichever of your parents is the product of their loins, as well as all your aunts and uncles from that side of your family, as well as you yourself, your siblings and your cousins, and even their own offspring, if there is one, are all living reminders of their foolish youth. Part of them hates you for reminding them of that.

AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

>It's a cold, wet and very windy day here in England. If you're here, I hope you're staying indoors and in the warm.
A goddamn monsoon caught me on my way home from my Christmas/Mad Friday shopping. Fucking forgot to buy Pringles.

More tick!

2QZFCPTH7M8G6

Sorry for the delay.

Going to let you finish your storytime and finish mine after.

Ah fuck.
Sorry.

I'll stop

Not that I'm not enjoying the storytimes, but to make sure the threads don't end up like the last one, where the image limit has been reached in the what, late 300s? I'd like to suggest to only start storytimes when the number of images is about a half of the number of posts.

I could also get behind this.

Naw, finish it. Mine still has like 32 pages left.

Sure then.

I'm game for that.
It'd probably be a good excuse to break out my Archie winter digest files.

>Even though I have two thirds of this I still plan on buying it for Space Usagi.
I already own Space Usagi and Yokai, but I'll probably upgrade for the extra stories and Sensho.

>You could really just jump into any one where you feel the costumes are coolest.
That easily, huh? I guess my perusing of WCF for my One Piece collection turning up Kamen Rider figures so often is about to pay off. My most common thoughts are "Oh, that one looks neat, I wonder if the series is worth checking out.".

Nah, I'm still holding out hope on my list too...

Continuing.

Dinner is ready, poor timing on my part and files failing earlier. Will have to continue this one later.

>"Oh, that one looks neat, I wonder if the series is worth checking out."
Well, there's also a chance it might not be, but it's probably best to watch for yourself and form your own opinion. Not everyone is going to like the same stuff.

Merry Christmas Sup Forums

I'm currently reading the new deadpool omnibus

I'm back!

2FKQCNM0SQE55

Merry Christmas, Sup Forums!