HILLARY TALKS ABOUT PEPE THE FROG ON HER PAGE

WE DID IT NIGGAS!!! WE MADE IT

hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

>Why is there a frog standing directly behind Trump?

>That’s Pepe. He’s a symbol associated with white supremacy.

>Wait. Really? White supremacy?

>That’s right.

>Please explain.

>Here’s the short version: Pepe is a cartoon frog who began his internet life as an innocent meme enjoyed by teenagers and pop stars alike.

>But in recent months, Pepe’s been almost entirely co-opted by the white supremacists who call themselves the “alt-right.” They’ve decided to take back Pepe by adding swastikas and other symbols of anti-semitism and white supremacy.

Pepe has gone mainstream

Other urls found in this thread:

kek.jp/en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sadly, they don't mention Sup Forums.

>Hillary inadvertently pushes millions to Sup Forums.
>Red pills getting popped.
>Trump wins 400 EC.

>no archive link
cool OP

>"What can I do about this? Vote"
Wow, it just so happens I AM voting for trump!

>This is horrifying.
Yes.

So shes saying one of her avid supporters is a white supremacist
Bad move Shillary
First the deplorables
Then she "overheated" at 20°C weather
Then this
You dun goofed hello President Trump

Soon he will walk the earth.

Pepe is the new symbol of Anonymous.

Nah this is still the symbol for the true user

retweet this to her and the democratic party, accuse katy perry of being a white supremacist

also that black singer that released 'anaconda' tweets pepe frogs from time to time, retweeet to hillary and accuse her of white supremacist too

Wow, I guess those correct the records faggoos are actually a real thing.

This website shuts down on the 30th of this month when the US gives up the internet.

I WANT THAT FROG DEAD!

>call themselves the alt-right
I don't remember anyone calling themselves that, just progressives calling them that.

The symbol changed slightly, but it's still the same people underneath.

Also plausible.
I'll miss you guys for about 6 minutes.
I won't miss Captchas.

We're Anonymous. Pepe is our mascot. The old symbols got hijacked. So we got new ones. Even the name Anonymous got hijacked, so we don't use it anymore. But it's still who we are.

this

this shit
might be funnier
than the day donald wins

back in my day pepe was the frog that wasn't bachelor frog and was used to explain why one would want to use recreational marijuana.

how the world changes...

>Innocent teenagers and popstars started Pepe

IT WAS A Sup Forums MEME YOU KIKES
IT WAS ALWAYS OURS AND NORMIES STOLE IT

we succeed where r9k failed
We took him back

Why not both?

Nicki Minaj is the nigress you're looking for Juan
Also a know #ShillforHill

>an innocent meme enjoyed by teenagers and pop stars alike

...what?

Can't wait.

Is anyone else finding it interesting to see the whole process of how the marxists demonize an enemy force from the side of the force in question?

No thats a good thing

pepe dubs says true

it's all us, always has been

I cant believe it.

What a time to be alive. This all happening cant be a coincidence.

The memes have power, guys. They have POWER.

When people think white supremacist they think skinheads and KKK. Do they not realize they look ridiculous to every non-liberal for trying to convince people a frog is the symbol of white supremacy?

Am I even in reality anymore or is this some weird VR simulation

I hear you man, I hear you...

that's the one, my friend

>tfw you inadvertently created a "white supremacist" icon

It seems as if they're trying to pull an alinsky on trump supporters.. It's right out of rules for radicals.

>“Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

Pick the target: Trump supporters
Freeze it: Everyone who is pro trump are alt right
Personalize it: Alt right are evil white supremacists associated with pepe the nazi frog, anyone who is associated with pepe is alt right.
Polarize it: If you're alt right you're evil, racist, deplorable, a horrible human being and against america.

Amazing the normies have not caught onto Moonman all these years.

>This is horrifying.

>Yes.

KEK

>We took Pepe back effortlessly because Hillary cant relate with millennials
>/r9k/ tried their best with poo poo pee pee

Sup Forums CONFIRMED ALPHA AS FUCK

Its amazing. I hope normies look at this stuff and think that Hillary is losing her mind

Daily reminder that the pepe-nazi connection is created and maintained by shillary's drones

kek.jp/en/

>Pepe’s been almost entirely co-opted by the white supremacists who call themselves the “alt-right.
not true at all, but all the nomies will buy it. They are using it to label us and thus group us and thus demeem us.
Like loving this country more then isral you are now a pepe posting white supremacists. If you hate cucksertives, you are now the 'alt-right'
if you think there is a point where outsourcing has to stop, and we already past it, you are a white supremacists.
It's just to group the real opposition with fringe retards and discount them all at once.

Hillray would call Gandalf a racist because he picked a side.

white supremacists who used black magic to make her sick

Let's face facts, ever since brexit we've been in an alternate timeline that is becoming more and more like bizzaro world every day.

It's not going to work in the slightest though, pepe is too widespread and mainstream a meme used by everybody from nigger twitter to tumblrina's.
Clinton's staff is so unironically out of touch with what they're trying to fight and demonize it's actually not believable.

This is horrifying.

Yes.

this guys knows

Do we have a backup plan in place?

BATTLESTATIONS

GREEN HOPPER STANDING BY

we crossed into the wrong timeline somehow

Both are the green man.

Pepedom ascends, brothers.

You are messing the primal forces of nature Democrats. Be careful when you Name The Frog.

They are sabotaging themselves.

KEK IS BREAKING INTO THE PUBLIC CONSCIOUSNESS

HIS POWER FOREVER GROWS

>Hillary Clinton's run for presidency was all about legitimizing 4chans true power to influence the world

If you would of told Sup Forums, /new/, or Sup Forums back in its inception, no one would have believed you.

Nor would anyone have believed that a picture of a frog named kek would be the one to have made it all come true.

I don't even know what to think anymore

THERE IS NO GOD BUT KEK AND PEPE IT'S HIS PROPHET!!

/po/

I honestly wouldn't be surprise if the Power of KEK became a legitimate religion. I've seen more miracles than I can remember.

>Implying normies will eat it up
>Implying they won't see Shillary as the crazy old woman who doesn't get this ironic meme generation

Look what happened at the deplorables and alt-right
Both were fucking disasters which made her look insane and out of touch at the same time

I'm not sure how much more absurd things can become tbqhtbhtbh

That only works against political activists, political opposition groups, and public figures.

We're shitposting memes on the internet. Alinsky ain't got shit on this. If anything, the attention will only cause other people, formerly on the fence, to begin trolling with Pepe, too.

The Hillary campaign and the media are actually trying to pound a "NO FUN ALLOWED" sign in front of the internet. They're dumber than I thought.

>MUH
>NEO-NAZI
>FROGPOSTERS

ANOTHER MEME CAME TRUE

KEK BE PRAISED

>That’s Pepe. He’s a symbol associated with white supremacy.
Hillary is more concerned with memes than she is with fixing the United States. This is why we can't let Trump lose.

>Matt Furie's face when he's now the king of the neo-KKK

yahoo comment sections

ROGER GREEN HOPPER

ALL WINGS REPORT IN

This is the best timeline. This is the timeline where meme majick is real and for the first time in history man becomes master of his own mind.

Now we just need to get elon musk to stop blowing up his rockets.

>wop
>limey
>honkie
>mick
>beaner

Can someone explain those?

>and Breitbart’s Milo Yiannopoulos, whose racism and bigotry is so egregious that Twitter banned him from using their site.

those damn racist bigoted openly gay jews that love black dick. They are worse than Hitler.

>implying its not already

I love you user

Why? If they mention Sup Forums directly, hopefully especially Sup Forums we can redpill the normies.

>call them selves "alt-right"

reee fuck off

user AND PEPE/KEK

BODY AND SOUL

It's so cute when normies try to comprehend dank memes.

>Pepe is a symbol of white supremacy.
lolwut

Jesus Christ

What Have we done?

>Here’s the short version: Pepe is a cartoon frog who began his internet life as an innocent meme enjoyed by teenagers and pop stars alike.

>But in recent months, Pepe’s been almost entirely co-opted by the white supremacists who call themselves the “alt-right.” They’ve decided to take back Pepe by adding swastikas and other symbols of anti-semitism and white supremacy.
REEEEEEEEERREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YOU CUNTS. WE DID NOT CO-OPT HIM. YOU EVEN ADMIT WE RE-APPROPRIATED HIM FROM NORMIES! FUCK YOU! KEK WILL PUNISH YOU FOR THESE FILTHY LIES

Is this horrifying?

Y E S
E
S

KEK is the god
user is the man

D-did we jump back into the Berenstain universe?

I forgot one thing
Did you see anyone spout "We will Pokemon Go up the polls!" unironically?
No? Thats because her "supporters" are shills for the bill of Hill

>>honkie
Whites
>>beaner
spics
wop and limey is British slang, never heard mick.

Kek is not real. Jesus Christ is. Repent now.

>musk to stop blowing up his rockets.

He blew up Mark Shekelbergs rocket tho :^)

pepe is whatever we need him to be

What kind of world is this where presidental candidates are talking about cartoon frogs.

I feel like im going crazy here

>Hillary: I want that frog dead!
>Pepe mysteriously chokes on a fly and it causes him to shoot himself in the back of the head while weightlifting during a botched robbery attempt

The White Supremacists actually did call themselves the Alt-Right.

I don't know why why they think calling us by "Alt-Right" will hurt our feelings, when it was precisely used to make them stop using the term "Nazi".

Kind of funny really.

MEME MAGIC BABY
2k16 MEMES MADE REAL

>This is horrifying.

>Yes

literally telling people how to think

wheres your dubs now?

See you guys in some cryptographed, peer-to-peer client only program outthere.

>beaner
>spics

I tought that beaner was a slang for a bushy vagina.

I'm beginning to think Trump making anime real isn't entirely out of the question

What the fuck have we done

Sup Forums always has to pick up the slack. Fucking /r9k/ and Sup Forums are utterly worthless freeloading cunts now.

KEK is the one true god. Already he is manifesting into reality.

stop being so spooky

>wop
"With Out Papers", or Italians

>limey
Brits. Something to do with their sailors having limes to avoid getting scurvy while on long voyages.

>honkie
What niggers call white people if they don't call them crackers. Never asked why.

>mick
Irish. Due to their last names starting with mc, like McConnell

>beaner
Mexicans, or south American border hoppers in general. Maybe due to Mexican jumping beans. IDK, I prefer spic.

She's desperate as fuck, and clueless about this.. it's a new phenomenon for her, she's spend millions on the MSM to cover her ass and still trumps support keeps surging and she keeps dropping.. So she's lashing out at anything associated with trump and noticed pepe through twitter etc.

I'm going to lose my shit if she mentions pepe the nazi frog during the debates.