Situation

Situation
>Wolverine saves you from kidnappers
>his rescue was extremely bloody a lot of snikt'ing
>Brings you to the X-Mansion to keep you safe
>brings you to the kitchen
>uses his claws to make you a sandwich

do you eat it?

You bet your ass I do. Wolverine doesn't just make sandwiches for anybody.

Those things are stored inside his body anyway, you would get mutant-germs

I don't want AIDS but I'm sure he cleans after himself.

Wish I had a bigger version of this.

I'm the best there is at what I do. But what I do best is is make sandwiches

>X-Deli opens the next day
> Board of health does its inspection
>sees Logan uses his claws to cut all cold cuts
>Board of health shuts down the X-Deli

Even if he did clean all of the enemy blood and guts off his claws wouldn't his blood always be on them because they're in his body?

Or are they in tubs or something?

Yes
He put them away when the threat was over so any blood went into his body where the white cells of his blood utterly destroyed all outside contaminants. Upon drawing out his claws to slice the salami his claws would have nothing on them except traces of his blood, which separate from his body is regular blood with the extra guarantee that there are no harmful pathogens,viruses, and/or bacteria.

Mutants as a whole are immune to AIDs.
But they just came out of his fist.
This doesn't really sound like Wolverine, what's this guy's game? Who would want to kidnap me? Why would he bring me back to the X-mansion? None of this adds up.

>you can leave, but first you have to eat these sandwiches.

Just because they aren't harmful to him doesn't mean they aren't harmful to you

Just because it wont harm doesnt mean I want to eat a sandwich full of blood

>>Board of health shuts down the X-Deli
>Scott goes crazy because he's being oppressed again.

I lone the taste of human blood and pain.

You can't get anything cleaner than his claws when he first pops them out. His body doesn't carry anything harmful in terms of diseases and such. Nothing harmful can survive in his body because of his healing factor.

>Or are they in tubs or something?
So here's the tricky thing about it. They WERE in tubes, back when they were artificially added by Weapon-X. But then they retconned it to Weapon-X just covering his bone claws in adamantium. I'm not sure whether the tubes being inside him are still canon post-retcon.

Very small traces of blood at most.
The sharpness of his claws combined with his accelerated healing I theorize his claw wounds start healing around the claws the moment they break skin creating an air tight closing around the blades making most blood that would come out not.

>>>Board of health shuts down the X-Deli
>>Scott goes crazy because he's being oppressed again.
>>> Cable comes from the future and tells them the X-Deli is vital to mutants survival

Not true at all, and again even if things aren't harmful to him his body can still be harmful to you.

What the fuck is accelerated healing then? You think any kind of micro organism can survive in wolverines body that isn't part of him? It can't happen his body would shut it down instantly completely destroying it.

You're an ungrateful bunch of sissy faggots, all of you ITT. How can you have the audacity to disrespect the man who just saved your life, took you to his home AND gave you food?
>muh blood
>muh hygiene
You owe him your life, least you can do is eat the fucking sandwich.

Aren't his claws supposed to be non-stick and frictionless? If that were the case, contaminants wouldn't even stick around.

His healing factor is growing all his flesh back after being reduced to only a metal skeleton

No, but only because I don't like sandwiches.

>Hulk smash puny French

What if, like, some of his own blood stays on them, I ingest them, and his blood heals it's way through my digestive system such that it doesn't die, makes its way into my blood stream, and begins multiplying? What if by making me a sandwich Logan's cells consume me from the inside like species-8472?

or you start to become Wolverine
>first you start using the word "bub" a lot
>next you find your only attracted to Asian women and redheads that only like men who wear glasses
>your hair styles start to get absurd
> now your full blown Logan but no healing factor or claws so you pick a fight and die

I'll always hate that retcon

That's not how healing factor works. Look, let's say I covered his claws in mercury, he retracts them, then pulls the claws back out again later and there's still mercury on them.

He is fine, because his healing factor neutralizes the effects of the mercury as it enters his bloodstream.

If some mercury would fall of his claws onto my skin I'd get mercury poisoning.

Same with any other germs and unsanitary stuff on his claws.

Also taking me back to the mansion are you crazy? There's a 99% chance I'll end up in the danger room no matter what.

>>Jean Sacrifices herself to reopen X-Deli.
>>Beast goes to work for the Inhuman Deli across the street anyway.

>>>Jean Sacrifices herself to reopen X-Deli.
>>>Beast goes to work for the Inhuman Deli across the street anyway.

>>> Inhuman deli not good but gets shoved down your throat