Target CEO says he doesn't care

So how much money are they losing with this? I'll never shop there again. Or does it truly not matter?

afa.net/action-alerts/sign-the-boycott-target-pledge/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Family_Association#Criticism_and_controversy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I went once and didn't flush after pooping.

Doesn't care about what? Someone spoon feed me

People being upset by men in the women's changing and bathrooms

There was 1.4 million signatures to boycott target after they rejected the request to make a unisex, single occupancy restroom rather than have transgendered use the women's restroom.

He said they believe in inclusion and human rights or something.

I still can't wrap my head around companies putting "social justice" above profits.

When are they going to be sued by their shareholders?

When will the stocks still falling?

/Biz/ here.

mfw no target left in canada to boycott.

Target is kill

Good, let him not care right to the unemployment line.

>tfw took a poo poo in the women sink

But we won and Target lost this one. Target was forced to build additional single stall 'gender neutral' bathrooms, as opposed to letting the mentally deranged piss wherever they wanted.

Hey /biz/,

CEO owes duty to the shareholders right? How can he get away with placing trannys and perverts over profits?

That's illegal.

Target is gay. They wouldnt stock gta5 here because a bunch of prostitutes complained that the game "encouraged murdering prostitutes".

I bet turbo libtards and trannies don't even shop there lel

>mfw sold all my target shares

Nice I had no idea. Fuck target and fuck tranny panderers.

You see how the NCAA pulled out championship events from NC now? Fucking dumb

Have they gone down?

This is the beginning of economic terrorism. It's the new way. Paypal did it with North Carolina, Apple fucked, or tried to fuck the Irish by pulling jobs out of the country when the government had the audacity to ask for the taxes they were owed when their money laundrying was uncovered. This is just the tip of the dick peeps.

>Reminder that Target in Canada was a pathetic failure and they lost billions

>tfw the NBA and NCAA showed they were ultimate cucks

How many trannies even play sports other than muh Jenner?

Is pat McCrory the hero we deserve?

Not if one entity owns

What's the point of Target anyways? It's literally the exact same thing as Walmart but everything costs more. Is it just meant to lure retards who don't care about their money?

I marked for you where the announcement was made

I don't even understand why they would even bother. Nobody wants to see bearded freaks in the woman's bathroom.

They don't care because the government is handing them taxpayer's dollars that will exceed their losses.

The ultimate redpill is to realize most of these companies are somewhat of a front and when the government tells them to push an agenda, they do it. Do you think it's just coincidence that every major piece of American pop culture is on the same page with this shit? It's almost as if they are all part of the same organization - celebrity after celebrity, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Apple, Disney, Target, Microsoft, Google, Facebook, Cartoon Network, IKEA, DICE, Blizzard, etc etc. They ALL push the same shit, do you think it's just mere coincidence?

There is really no point to it.

CEO's feel good about themselves pandering to degenerates. Majority shareholders don't care, as long as they get "returns".

Boards are fucked, sif share power in a business. Sole ownership all the way.

Fucking kek this is what the libcucks wanted

>Sandy Rios, the Family Association’s director of governmental affairs, has criticised "powerful Jewish forces behind the ACLU"[109] and stated that secular Jews often “turn out to be the worst enemies of the country” while the AFA's president Tim Wildmon stated “Most of the Jews in this country, unfortunately, are far-left.”[110]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Family_Association#Criticism_and_controversy

Wow, they're a literal hate group. Although I can't say I expected better from Sup Forums.

>Target buys an abandoned Zellers in my neighbourhood
>Takes them 2 years to renovate and turn it into a Target
>Target in Canada goes brankrupt a few months later

It used to have higher quality stock and less store brand items, but once they got the teeniest bit of market share it went to complete shit.

Why do we pander so hard to such a small portion of the population? Just fuck my society up.

Not as many niggers and white trash. Its a luxury tax of not dealing with the nigs and garbage, but Target didn't know they had a good thing and had to start being social justice fags. Too bad for them.

Target: pay a little more so you dont have to go to walmart

Thats literally it f a m

I personally drove much further to go to shartmart this year to buy my kids' school supplies, because fuck target and faggots.

I can't say what nationwide effect is but I know they've already lost at least some money with 100% certainty

They aren't actually doing it. They're trying to position themselves in a positive light towards the public. Or at least stir up controversy.

When Chickfila stood for it's beliefs they saw a steep climb in sales for a 3-4 week period. Other companies want that same kind of press, whether it be positive or negative doesn't matter as long as it is ultimately a non-issue that can be solved quickly or will be forgotten about in the next 1-2 months.

Not seeing where they're wrong.

who the fuck still shops at target? You cucktards deserve to be raped by trannys

Sometimes you have to side with the Jews to defeat the tranny lovers.

They cry the hardest, then get others crying for them.

>because the Canadian consumer is completely broke

haha.. ha..ahhh, ya we showed em

>literally 0% growth

It's easy to convince a board to accept loss of short-term profits for the sake of a long term market-positioning play. The reality is, transgender individuals will soon be the largest minority demographic in the USA, and some estimates point towards at least 50% of people in the USA being transgendered by 2100. If Target can position itself as the go-to trans-friendly establishment now, it will be well-positioned to dominate in the coming decades.

Holy shit, I didn't know the AFA was redpilled.

1. Americans, stop sharting in the fucking marts. Shit at home.
2. If chains want to do this thing, just make the damn toilets locked door unisex and avoid the drama altogether.

I used to work at Target. They probably did this pandering because they're already dying due to people shopping online and they hoped being risky would get them a few sales.

I'll poop In my tighty whities if I want.

lmao at you guys sitting on the internet getting mad at target... jesus christ I am glad I dont care which bathroom people shit in if this is what it turns you into

It doesn't matter. Trans people are like .2% of the population. Most trans people probably pass. So there's gonna be like less than 1 in 1000 people using the bathroom and seeming out of place (assuming fully half of trans people don't pass).

If 90% of trans people who aim to use the bathroom of their gender instead of sex pass, then we're talking 2 in TEN THOUSAND people that seem out of place.

Nobody would notice.

Jewish people have been persecuted by nearly every nation on earth. When will the hate finally stop? Why don't you want us to all get along and live in harmony? It's funny, you're so afraid of people who are different, but your irrational hatred causes that fear.

>thinking /biz/ knows anything about business/finance/economics

Hey tranny lover. How's jenner's dick taste?

I would like to laugh, but then I look towards Europe as the trumpeter of things to come.

Did you see that UFC fight where they had to break the fight because the american sharted in the octagon and there was shit everywhere? LOL.

>thinking they are innocent

Should have shit on the floor.

Speak for yourself buckaroo

Bait, but whatever

How the fuck is second from the left so thin in his legs? Jesus Christ

You going to keep fighting a guy covered in shit and blood? No fucking thanks, you win man, let me outta there.

Are you implying we should care? I'd rather we just left a non issue as a non issue.

If a hairy transvestite walks into a women's bathroom they'll get abused, if they pass then who gives a shit.

>
>
SEE HERE
>
>

Probably this next week.
Definitely before the next quarter ends.

absolute madman

I'm from Greensboro, NC where the biggest of those NCAA games are held and it's fucked. Greensboro has one of the largest basketball stadiums in the world (#7, #4 in the US behind Syracuse, Kentucky, and the Bulls) and they're going to lose the ACC Tournament in the next few years to MSG (which might be a smart business move for the ACC but sucks historically) and NCAA tournament games, which have always brought hundreds of thousands in revenue for the city. It's fucked.

>Europeans are this obsessed with poop

Adults are talking. Back to the toddler table.

Thigh gap probably important where boi pussy is concerned.

What if this sjw bullshit is just a scam the ceo negotiated with jews who bought put options on Target?

>When will the hate finally stop?

Hate is a survival mechanism, kiddo.

It will stop when humanity is dead.

doesn't necessarily matter
last shots they did this was walmart and disney in the 90's
forgot what walmart did but disney made some churchy movies and they dropped it

i think people will stop using target both for their faggotry and their credit card failures

Only ConservaCucks give a shit a bout tranny bathrooms

fuck off outdated tradionalist fucks

of course the american thinks that the joke is that the fight was stopped

as if the sharting part was completely normal and to be expected

That fucking sucks. So they are going to harm business in that city because of like 0.1% of the population and to look progressive.

I've been to that part of NC and the people were always nice to me. City was aight too. Sorry to hear about that man.

I have a BS in accounting and am studying to be a CPA.

>they rejected the request to make a unisex, single occupancy restroom

That's false. I work for the engineering firm that is designing all of their new unisex single occupancy bathrooms

desu they're just trying to maximize profits. the lowest common denominator is moderate to strong liberals so that's who they're gonna pander to

i'm sure the government is much more involved than most of us think in all this but it's just capitalism/corporatism at work

Will the toilets have built in dildos?

Back in May they did. Didn't see it changed as of a month or two ago. Original they did reject it.

They better or they will probably complain some more.

it's not all bad

>That fucking sucks. So they are going to harm business in that city because of like 0.1% of the population and to look progressive.

The phrase "beat the shit out of you" exists for a reason. Some people literally have the shit beaten out of them. I haven't shit myself since I can remember and never have seen anyone else.

To an extent, but they also have to follow cultural trends that they cannot control perfectly. But if Target loses a stupid amount of money shoving trannies down peoples' throats they will still have to switch tactics. The sames goes for shitty movies you're supposed to see because they are full of nigs and women -- if they all do terribly, Hollyjews will have to adapt or they become irrelevant.

How long until they get triggered by something similar to the poop swastika in one of these unisex bathrooms?

>tfw one of the lead engineers on the job made a joke similar to that
Some of my coworkers are pretty red pilled

Conservatives getting desperate after getting eternally BTFO on gay marriage

sometimes i really love Sup Forums's glitches

Well shit I'm now a #CuckMissile

>www.queerliberals.org

Just shop at Zellers.

Oh yeah...

Probably just wasn't reported on as widely when they ultimately caved

Amazing how triggered McCrory has made people.

>When will the stocks still falling?

>because it's the current year

Can't make this shit up

I want off this ride damn it

The ride is just beginning my young user.

>

Have memes gone too far?

The guy waving in front kind of looks like Mike Pence.